It's okay... I'm here....

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Jieun-sshi… Jieun-sshi… Wake up… It’s time to go to school,” I feel that someone tried to wake me up by shaking my body. When I opened my eyes, I saw the head of housemaid. Her name is Bongsun-sshi. But I called her with Bongsun unnie, since she is 28 years old.

 

“Jieun-sshi, you must wake up now or you’ll be late. You said that you have to take a bus, so you must hurry,” Bongsun unnie leaved from my room. After that I just sit up on my bed and I saw a hat on a desk beside my bed. I just remember the owner and something that he said before. He needs a favor from me?? I really don’t understand it. Because after he said that words, we just walk silently, no talked. Then I just forgot about his hat yesterday and I have a plan to give it back to Wooyoung today. But… how can I give it to Wooyoung??

 

“Jieun-sshi, have you already take bath??” Bongsun unnie said from out of my room.

 

“Yes, I will.” ------

 

 

“Jiyeon-aaahhh!!” I shouted, try to reach Jiyeon before she get in our school. I’m so nervous because today is my first day and my class is not same with Jiyeon.

 

“Jieun-ah… Omooooo!! You’re so cute!! Look, you’re so cute in our uniforms.” Jiyeon said, half screaming and observing me from head to toe. Actually the uniforms are great. White shirt and dark blue blazer for the top and dark blue mini skirt for the bottom. It also has light blue ribbon tie.

 

“Yah, stop says like that! I’m nervous right now.”

 

“Nervous?? Why??” Jiyeon replied, plainly.

 

“It’s my first day in school and I’m not in the same class with you.”

 

“Relax, Jieun. We’re in girl’s high school.”

 

“Because of it is a girl’s high school. You know, a lot of them can bully or something,”

 

“Yaah!! Did you saw drama last night?? It won’t be happen, Jieun. Relax. Moreover, you’ll have a friend. She’s my friend. She is a new student too. You know 4minute??”

 

“No.” I said, plainly. And before I continued my words, someone called Jiyeon with her beautiful voice.

 

“Jiyeon-ah…”

 

“Ohh… Hyun-ah…” and Jiyeon hugged her. I can’t saw her face well until they released their hug. After I saw her face, I just opened my eyed widely and had a goosebumps. OH MY GOD!! She is… She is….

 

“Jieun-ah, she is Hyun-ah. She is a singer too. She is a new student, hope that you can make a friend with her since both of you are in the same class.” Jiyeon said. Jiyeon doesn’t know everything. What should I do??

 

“Jieun-ah... I think that we’ve already met before.” Hyun-ah said and suddenly her smile was gone.

 

“No, I don’t think so.” I said, firmly. “Nice to meet you” Don’t cry Jieun-ah… You must be strong!! Must be strong!!

 

“Really??” Hyun-ah said while she glanced at Jiyeon for a while and finally smiled, “Okay then, nice to meet you too.”

 

“Yah, we must go to our class. Let’s go.” Jiyeon said and we go to our class. Jiyeon’s class is in 2nd floor, mine is in 3rd floor. After separate with Jiyeon in 2nd floor, I walked with Hyun-ah. I just keep silent, since I know that she will tell me something.

 

“Jieun-ah, I know that you’re Jieun. Lee Joon oppa’s Jieun.” Hyun-ah started.

 

“Now, I’m not.” I said.

 

“Yes, you’re not. Because Lee Joon is belong to me now. You know why I moved my school here??”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Because of you. Yesterday, Lee Joon oppa said that he saw you in SBS. After that I just want to make it sure and I saw you too.”

 

“So??”

 

“Jieun-ah, you can’t take back my Lee Joon oppa!!”

 

“I won’t. I’ve already forgotten about him.” Really?? I’ve already?? I don’t know. But I will forget him.

 

“But why you moved to Korea?? You want to take him back, right?? Since you know that he is a singer right now!”

 

“What?? Singer??” My eyes opened widely. Now he is a singer??

 

“Yes! He’s a new member of MBLAQ. Don’t pretend that you don’t know!” Hyun-ah replied, half screamed.

 

“I’m not pretend. I really don’t know. I don’t know that you’re a singer and I don’t know that he will be a singer too. He said that he’ll live in Beijing with you. Since I want to forget him, I moved to Korea. And now I meet you again?? Do you think that I will be happy about this condition?? NO!” I said then I leave her alone. I just get in my class and I realized that our teacher was already there. Aiish… that girl just changed my mood. I feel not good and not ready to start my class.

 

“Girls, this is your new friends,” the teacher said, “but, where is another one??”

 

“I’m here” Hyun-ah said suddenly. And it makes the class crowd. I know since she is a singer, a lot of students want to make a friend with her. I knew it from Jiyeon. It’s only 0,0000001% of them that want to be your real friend. Rest of them just wants make a favor to meet their idol.

 

“Silent pleaseee!!!” the teacher said, “please introduce yourself, Girls.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Jieun.” I bowed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Hyun-ah.”

 

“Okay, Jieun and Hyun-ah, you two can sit over there,” the teacher said while pointing somewhere. Thank God, each student has their own chair and table, so I must not sit together with Hyun-ah. We go to our own spot and sit. Hyun-ah sits behind me.

 

“Jieun and Hyun-ah, you must buy some books after school. You can find it in bookstore. And if you need something, you can ask me. Oh.. My name is Kim Sooro. Kim seonsaengnim.”

 

“Yes, soensaengnim,” I replied. After that I opened my bag try to take out my notes. I saw a hat in my bag. I just remember that I will give it back to Wooyoung. I’ll give it to Jiyeon and need her help to give it to Wooyoung.

 

 

*

Taecyeon’s POV

 

“Hello??” I said when I pick up a call.

 

“Oppaaa!!”

 

“Wait a minute,” I said to her. I saw that there are a lot of people inside. I must go out, so I can talk with her. After I get out from the room and make sure that there is no people, I continue to talk with her.

 

“Why, Tiffany??”

 

“Oppa, don’t you miss me??” she said, childishly.

 

“Tiffany, I want to tell you something.”

 

“About what??”

 

“Ehmmm…” Should I talk to her?? I like her but… It’s not right…

 

“What’s wrong Oppa??” she asked again.

 

“From now on, please stop calling me. It’s not right, Tiffany. It’s not right. I can’t be with you.”

 

“Why?? Because of company?? We should not tell them then, Oppa.”

 

“No. It’s not.”

 

“Why?? Do you have another woman??”

 

“No. I’m not. I love you, but….”

 

“But what???”

 

“Wooyoung loves you more,” I said, accidentally. Tiffany just speechless for a while and finally she said, “just talk after I comeback to Korea, Oppa.” she hung up.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I saw Teacyeon hyung pick up a call and get out from our room. He looks messy these days and I don’t know why.

 

“Boys, we have a schedule at 3 PM. Just get ready, quickly!” Minjae hyung said, suddenly.

 

“Schedule?? What schedule??” Junho said.

 

“We have to attend reality show. There are a lot of idol will come. Move, quickly!!” Minjae hyung replied when Taecyeon hyung comeback to our room.

 

“Taecyeon-ah, prepare now.” Junsu said.

 

After that all of us prepare everything, I just changed my clothes and find a hat for myself. When I want to use my favorite hat, I couldn’t find it. Aissh, I forget that I just gave her my favorite hat. Somehow, I smiled widely.

 

“Wooyoung-ah, why did you smile??” Chansung said, “Are you falling in love or something??”

 

Falling in love?? Me?? LOL. I just smiled.

 

“Yaah, you’re falling in love, right??” Junho added.

 

“Wooyoung-ah, really??” Taecyeon said, somehow sadly.

 

“Ehmm…. Maybe…” I tease them and I laugh.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I need a help from you.” I said to Jiyeon when we’re break.

 

“What’s wrong??”

 

“Nothing, just…. Can you give it back to Wooyoung-sshi??” I took out a hat from my bag.

 

“What is it?? Hat??” Jiyeon looks confuse.

 

“Yes, can you give it back to Wooyoung-sshi??”

 

“Wooyoung Oppa?? Wooyoung?? 2PM’s Wooyoung??” Jiyeon said, half screaming.

 

“Yah! Don’t be loud!”

 

“Jieun-ah, did you with him yesterday?? What happen??”

 

“No, he just…. He just helped me.” I said, shyly.

 

“What kind of help??” Jiyeon teased.

 

“Just… help…”

 

“Accompany you to your house??”

 

“Ehmm….”

 

“Ya, Jieun-ah… Daebak!!”

 

“Jiyeon-ah, do you want to help me or not??”

 

“I have a schedule at 3 PM. I think 2PM will be there too. You can join me and give it to Wooyoung.”

 

“No, I won’t meet him. Please…”

 

KRIIIIIINGGGG!!!

 

“Jieun-ah, we have to go to class. See you after school. Just come with me, okay??” Jiyeon leaved with her devil smile.

 

What kind of friend she is… Aiish… I really won’t meet him. I have a lot of embarrassing moment when I met him…

 

 

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I just run away from Jieun when I heard bell rang. I just run away from my best friend. My poor best friend. She thinks that I don’t know everything happened to her. She thinks that she can handle it alone.

 

I know it, Jieun-ah. I know your pain. I know all from your Dad, even you never told him, but he will find out by his own way. I know that you moved to Korea just want to forget your first love. When you want to forget, I know that you’ll meet them again. But I will help you to handle it Jieun-ah. The best way to handle it is face them. Don’t hide.I smiled.

 

And I saw you with Wooyoung yesterday. From he bumped you until in the bus stop. I know it all, Jieun-ah. Why you won’t recognize that he’s so kind? And why you won’t meet him now? You’re afraid Jieun-ah. Because of your painful past. But, I think Wooyoung Oppa can be a medicine for you.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

After school I just wait for Jiyeon in front of school gate. I saw Hyun-ah get in a car, an idol’s car. She is so popular on her first day in our school. Most of our junior asks for her sign or her photos. She’s beautiful and y. Comparing with me, I know why Lee Joon oppa chose her than me.

 

“Jieun-ah! What are you thinking about??” Jiyeon, scared me.

 

“Ohh?? No, nothing. Let’s go!” ---------

 

 

When we arrived at MBC’s studio, I just take out Wooyoung’s hat from my bag and walked with Jiyeon. We go to T-ara’s room and on the way I saw 2PM’s room. At least I know where I should go later. After we reach T-ara’s room, I just realized that I have to be hurry because I have to buy some books.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I have to be hurry. I will buy some books, I’m afraid that bookstore will close.”

 

“Really?? Okay then. Do you want me to accompany you??”

 

“No, it’s okay. I’ll go by myself. Bye-bye. See you tomorrow,” I leaved. The hat is in my hand. It’s simple, just knock the door, and when it opened ask people there to give it to Wooyoung. Jieun, you can do that!!

 

When I arrived in front of 2PM’s room, I feel so nervous. After 3 minutes stand up, I just move my hand to knock the door. And someone said while opened the door, “who is it?”

 

I saw a tall guy in front of me. The tallest guy in 2PM, a guy that I saw him kissed in the airport, a guy that half now.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” I scream while closed my eyes with the hat in my hand. After that, I just feel that he pushed me away and try to talk something with me.

 

“Yaah, I still remember you.”

 

“Eh??” I said, still covering my eyes with the hat.

 

“What do you want?” He said, coldly.

 

“I just… just… Can you stay away from me??” I said that because he is standing 10cm away from me and I am afraid.

 

“WHAT-DO-YOU-WANT??”

 

“Nothing! I just… meet… just… Wooyoung-sshi… Wooyoung-sshi,” I said, stuttered.

 

“Wooyoung?? What do you……” before he finished his word, someone is calling his name.

 

“Taecyeon hyung. Minjae hyung needs you. What are you…. Eehh?? Who is she??” I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Someone, she wants to meet you,” After that he whispered at me, “If you say something to Wooyoung about what you saw in airport, I’ll look for you. Remember that!”

 

After he leaved, I still covered my eyes with the hat. I feel that someone walked to me. In a second, a finger moved the hat and I can saw Wooyoung stand in front of me. He is not half but he wears man’s black tank top. Because I’ve never saw him wears that, I just scream and cover my eyes again with the hat.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” I just try to stay away from him.

 

“Yaah!! Give it back!!” he said.

 

“What??”

 

“My hat! You want to meet me to give my hat back, right? So, give it to me!”

 

“No! Change your clothes first!!”

 

“Yah!! Don’t shouts!! Give it to me!!” he tried to stay closer to me.

 

“Stay away!! I’ll give it to you. I’ll turn around and just stay behind me. I’ll give it to you.”

 

“Up to you,” he said.

 

I just turn around and released the hat from my face. At that time I saw someone walked away. I know him. Of course, I know him. I miss him so much. He is the one that makes tore my heart.

 

“Lee Joon,” I mumbled.

 

“What??” Wooyoung said, he still stay behind me.

 

“Nothing,” I said then I leaved. I run to where Lee Joon is going. I have to meet him. Just want to see him. I promise that I won’t look after him anymore. Just for the last time. I’ll make sure that he’s okay. Then I’ll be okay.

 

When I arrived at ballroom, there is no one there. But when I turn around my head, I saw him. We are in a different room, just separated by a huge glass. I can saw him clearly. He is more handsome than before. At that moment, I saw a girl come to Lee Joon. Yes, she is Hyun-ah. I saw them hugging and intimate each other. In a second, I can see that they will kiss each other, but at the moment when their lips only 1 cm away, a guy stand up in front of me, covering my sight. He still wears the same clothes.

 

“Wooyoung-sshi,” I said, sadly. I feel that my tears drop, “You should change your clothes first,” I continued while my tears drop more.

 

After that he pulled my head to his chest with his hand, then he said, “At least you should give my hat back, then you can run away.” I feel so sad. Then I just grabbed his clothes and started to cry loudly. But when I started to cry loudly, he hugged me deeply and said, “Sssh… Don’t cry… It’s okay… I’m here…”

==================================================================================

 

Finally, Chapter 7 !!! It's a long chapter right??

I made it long because I'm not update in 3 days :) I hope it will be a sweet story :)

So, Wooyoung loves Jieun or Tiffany?? And Jiyeon is a great friend right??

Wait for next chapter !!!