Stay healthy

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I spent 20 minutes sitting and smiling like an abnormal girl. I just remembered how Wooyoung teased me and how he made me stop being angry at him. I realized how lucky I am. It must be a dream of his fans to have his number, have some conversation and be kissed like I do. There are a lot of girls who adore him so much. Even Jiyeon, I bet she is a fan of Wooyoung since she always compliments him in front of me. I think I was brave enough to have been angry with him (his fans will kill me if they know that).

 

“What are you smiling for??” Appa appeared from somewhere. I didn't even notice that he was already in my room.

 

“Appa!! You scared me…” I had my hand in my chest “what are you doing here??”

 

“Appa is forbidden to be here eh?? So, Wooyoung is the only man who can be here??” he smiled.

 

“N-no… it’s not like that… You can be here but don’t scare me like that…”

 

“I’ve already knocked on your door, Miss Lee. Looks like you were in another world at that time.” Appa smirked and I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

 

“So…… is there any important things you want to talk with me?” I asked.

 

He started to sigh and took a sit on a chair where Wooyoung sat before. He faced me with his soft, serious eyes. I watched him curiously, what things could he want to tell me.

 

“Jieun-ah… Let’s have a serious conversation now. You’re free, right??” He started to speak. I just nodded

 

“So… before I explain anything to you, can you tell me what  you think of me?” he asked, patiently.

 

“What do I think about you?? For your information, I have a lot. Which one do you want to know??”

 

“All.”

 

I sighed. Oh, puh-lease!! It will take a long time…

 

“O—okay. First, you are not a good husband. You divorced with Omma when she was trying to fight cancer. Don’t you tell me that you didn’t know Omma was sick! I believe you already knew that. Second, you have no loyalty. After divorcing, you just moved to Brazil to spend your time for crazy business and in less than a year, you married another woman there. Third, you are a stalker. I don’t know why you always knew about my private life and every single thing that happened to me, so I concluded that you’re a stalker or you’ve paid someone to stalk me. Fourth, you’re…”

 

“Okay, enough!” he said, strictly. Suddenly, I felt guilty for saying too much things about him.  But, wait!! He asked me for that, right??

 

“Okay… Okay…” He sighed, “I’ll explain all the things that you never knew, Jieun. This is about what and why it happened. I can’t stand all of this misunderstanding.”

 

“What do you mean with misunderstanding things??” I said, angrily. Oh, come on!! Don’t you ever try to change the facts and deny your fault, Sir!!

 

“Lee Jieun… there are a lot of misunderstanding things between us and I can’t stand with it again. Honestly, I’m tired to live like this for 12 years. I want to fix it all to you.”

 

“Are you trying to defending yourself??”

 

He shook his head, smiled and said, “Your Omma is not my first love, but she was my first and last girlfriend. We have a relationship for 4 years before I married her. She was patiently faced me when I was angry, she was supported me when I was down and she never asked for anything but I’m smiling. We always happy when we together and unite when we have a serious problem.”

 

He stopped his words, smiled painfully and continued, “One day, on October 13, I went home and saw her cried in our bed. When I asked why she was cried, she just faced me and smiled. She asked me to sit beside her and asked me to divorce her. I was speechless at that time, and she told me all things about her cancer. She said that her sick will make a deep wound for me and she won’t let it happen. She said it must be better for us to divorce and feel the pain once, instead of feel the pain all the time until she died. I tried to make her sure about divorce is not the solution. But one thing she said to me, that I still remember is ‘All of my life, I just want to see you smile. I believe that I can’t see your smile again if you still stand beside me. Just let me go, I guarantee you that I’ll be okay’. I’ve never want to divorce her until she said that she won’t do any therapy things if I still her husband.”

 

I saw his teary eyes, knows how much pain he tries to hold during these 12 years. I know that I was misunderstood him. I think he is the one who wants to divorce Omma because of her sick, but I just knew that he was tried to save our family, at least.

 

“About moving to Brazil?” I tried to ask.

 

“That was my decision and I regretted. After divorced, I’ve never let myself do nothing. I’ve never let myself thought about you and your Omma, because it will hurt me more. So, when your Harabohji said that there was a big project in Brazil and I have to handle it for company, I decided to move there too. You know, the most hurting thing is your Omma didn’t sad at all about it. She told me that it is a good thing and I have to find my own happiness. She said it will be good if I can find another woman, better than her. It was really annoyed me, I really love her, but she acted like I’m nothing to her. Someday when I hurt too much, I told her that I want to marry again. Actually I’ve never met another woman, just because I want to hear some words from her that she still loves me. But it never happened until she died.” he explained to me emotionally. I just looked into his eyes, makes sure that he told me the truth.

 

“You didn’t know anything. She was also hurt, even she was hurt herself.” I said, “Everyday I saw her cried and hold her pain. She was physically and mentally sick. I didn’t know much at that time, but I can feel it. When I was asked her where did you go, why Appa is not back home, she always explain some silly excuse with her teary eyes. She was hurt too!!”

 

“Both of us were hurt, Jieun…. But we won’t admit it. We can’t communicate it well. I know she was hurt. All of her condition, I knew it well. Jaesuk-sshi is the one who told me about her condition and yours. So, if you said that I’m a stalker, please forgive me. I just want to know everything happened to your Omma and you. After she died, I promise that I’ll never let you hurt. So, that’s why I asked Jaesuk-sshi to protect you, even when you were in Beijing.” Appa looked at me seriously.

 

Jaesuk ahjusshi?? He was the stalker?? I have to realize it before!! He knows a lot about me. Even about Wooyoung Oppa too. Huh!

 

“Jieun-ah… I’m sorry, for being a bad Appa. I hope you’ll never misunderstand me more.” Appa smiled.

 

“Me too, I’m sorry.” I said, bowed my head.

 

“You can freely ask me anything, so there is no misunderstanding thing between us next time.” He replied.

 

“Honestly, I want to ask you one thing,” I said curiously.

 

“Go ahead.”

 

“Why did you back?? I mean, why did you back to Korea?? Is there something I don’t know??”

 

 “It’s the time for me to come back. I want to live with my daughter as well,” he smiled and said, “I won’t hide something to you, so I’ll tell you about my condition. A week ago, doctor said that I’m not young anymore so I have to take a rest instead of working.”

 

“Are you sick or something??”

 

“It just general disease around my age. The worst part of mine is heart-attack. It’s not like I’ll die soon, but I have to reduce my activity if I don’t want to die soon,” he laughed.

 

“How can you laugh like that?? It’s a serious thing for me,” I protest.

 

“Jieun-ah… I’m sure I’m still okay. No need to worry, just live happily with me. It will be the greatest medicine.”

 

“And how about company in Brazil?”

 

“I chose the best person to in charge there. I just controlled him by phone. Now, I’m working in here. Your Harabohji told me to be his Production Manager. Have you already met him, your Harabohji??” he asked.

 

“Harabohji?? Even I don’t know that I have one,” I said and he laughed.

 

“Okay, then. I’ll meet you to your Harabohji. Trust me, he’ll madly happy to meet you,” he said and stood up, “It’s time to have dinner, prepare yourself,” he started to leave my room.

 

“Appa!!” I called him and he was turned back to looked at me, “Stay healthy,” I said, smiled.

==================================================================================

Sorry for late update >,<

Boring chapter, huh?? I'll update next chapter very soon!!

hope you won't forget to ship this story T.T

 

--- And by the way!! We have a #WooUProject for New Year season!! All of you can join with us^^ ---