Like my girlfriend

I'm Officially Missing You

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I sighed as Jineun's upset face continued to replay in my mind. 'Does she really hate me that much?'

 

“Wooyoung-ahhh… would you stop sighing?? You’re disturbing me…” Nichkhun protested

 

“Sorry, hyung….”

 

“Yaahh…. Now what??”

 

“Ehh?? Oh… nothing, hyung…” I lied, hoping he would just believe me

 

“Jieun, eh??” he whispered to me. 'Crap!! I really can’t hide anything from him'

 

I stared into the window, not answering his question

 

“Hey guys…. Wooyoung is not a boy anymore. He knows how to think about woman now,” Nichkhun smirked. 'Damn you, Prince!! You let other members know about Jieun, huh?? Trust me! This car will explode in a second'

 

“Wooyoung-ii?? Are you sure??” Junsu laughed, obviously not believing what he just heard

 

“Yep. I watched his kiss scene with Suzy. Looks like he didn’t want to kiss the girl,” Junho added.

 

“Yaahhh!! I’m still normal, okay!!” I scolded and all of them laughed.

 

“Hey… hey…. Wait!! But I think Wooyoung have one. I saw him texting and he looked like he was hesitating wether to send it or not but it always ended up not being sent” Chansung said aloud

“Really?? Send messages to who??” Junho curiously asked

 

“Jieun??” Minjae hyung replied suddenly

 

“Whooooooo??” All of them asked 

 

“Jieun…. Lee Jieun, right??” Minjae hyung said, louder this time. 'Aisshh, Hyung!!! Why do you have to participate in our conversation, too!!'

 

“Oooooooooooooo….. Lee Jieun…. Jang Wooyoung…. Jang Wooyoung…. Lee Jieun,” Junsu teased

 

I'm supposed to be angry when they tease me like that. But… why don’t I mind it at all??

 

I just rolled my eyes and looked outside the window again.

 

“Wooyoung-ahh… Let us meet her!!” Junho suggested.

 

“NOOO!!” I replied.

 

“Whyyy?? Is she far away from being pretty??” Junho smirked.

 

“Huh! I’m afraid you’ll fall for her,” I smiled. “Of course you can meet her, but not now, okay??” I sighed.

 

“Quarreling??” Taecyeon hyung asked. I didn’t want to reply him, so I just sighed.

 

“Why??” he asked more.

 

“He left her without any words,” Nichkhun answered on my behalf “and he just saw her in the airport. Looks like she's still upset with him,” he smirked.

 

“You’re a cold man, huh?? Leaving without words…” Taecyeon teased me.

 

“Bad guy Wooyoung??” Junho replied.

 

“Playboy style!!” Chansung added.

 

“Yaaahhh!!! Can all of you stop talking?? You're making me crazy right now!!” I scowled

 

“Wooyoung-ahh… Don’t waste your time here. Just go meet her after we arrive in Seoul,” Taecyeon said and smiled.

 

“I can’t…”

 

“But you must!! Or….. you won't meet her again, right??” Taecyeon smirked.

 

Aiisshhh… Why are they so talkative like the ahjummas??

-------

 

Taec is such a pro. He taught me what should I do if I met Jieun, what I should say, and bla bla bla. But right now, I'm just stupidly standing in front of her house gate. I always try to reach my phone and call her, but I’m too afraid. After spending a long 15 minutes outside, someone called my name.

 

“Are you….. Jang Wooyoung-sshi??” a friendly ahjusshi from Jieun’s house smiled at me.

 

“Ne??”

 

“What are you doing here??” he smiled.

 

“I’m just… oh… just…. looking for someone”

 

“Jieun-sshi??”

 

“Pardon me??”

 

He sighed, smiled and said, “Annyeonghaseyo, Jang Wooyoung-sshi. I’m Yoo Jaesuk, Jieun-sshi’s driver. I’m sorry, but I saw you with Jieun-sshi long time ago. So, I thought you were looking for her”

 

“Oh… Annyeonghaseyo ahjusshi, I’m Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you,” I bowed and smiled.

 

He smiled me back and opened the gate for me. But, once again I stupidly stood still, not moving a muscle

 

“If you’re looking for Jieun-sshi, she’s in her room right now. There is no way for you to meet her here, son. So… come in! I’ll accompany you” he smiled. 'I wonder why he likes to smile so much'

“Okay, thank you,” I said while getting inside Jieun’s house. I just realized that her house is amazingly huge. Peaceful white painted wall and colorful flowers all around the house. They even have small gazebo in their garden. 'How many people live in here? Is she all alone??'

 

While I was still getting used to my surroundings, I saw a man  smiling at me. He stood in front of the door and kindly welcomed me. He gave sign to Jaesuk ahjusshi to leave us alone. After Jaesuk ahjusshi left, he came closer to me and tapped my shoulder.

 

“Hi, Son!! Can’t believe we met twice today. Welcome to my house,” Jieun’s Appa smiled.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m sorry but…..”

 

“She’s upstairs, in her room. You’ll find her room easily. Her name is written in there” he smirked.

 

“Ne???”   'What’s wrong with the people in here?? Why all of them can read my mind as well??'

“Just go and meet her. If you dare to hurt her, I won't let you go easily!!” he smiled and left. 'Wooahhh… How can he smile after saying such things??'

 

I took a deep breath and started to walk around the house. As I walk to second floor, I took my phone and called her. It didn't take that long for her to pick up.

 

“Hello??” she said. I'm still busy looking for her room so I couldn't say anything

 

“Hello?? Speak, please…” she said again. This time I can hear her voice louder as I saw a room with an opened door and has a cute sign that says‘Jieun’s Room’

 

'Damn! Why can’t I say something?? What should I do?? What should I say right now??I can’t control myself and I just thought about singing. What should I sing then... how can I forget the lyrics... aishhhh'

 

In my stressed mood, I sang a song for her. Her first favorite song, the one I sang before. I stand in front of her room and watched her from outside. She is sitting with her back to me on her bed and holding her phone. Hope she can forgive me with my little beautiful voice. Stupid, huh??

 

When I was about to say the last part of the song, she yelled my name angrily. 'So, you didn't forgive me yet??'

 

“Jang Wooyoung….”

 

“….. Annyeong…. Jieun-ah…” I replied. Aisshh, Annyeong??? You babo, Wooyoung-ah!!

 

“You…. Playboy… Bad guy…” she stuttered.

 

“Mianhae…”

 

“You… Didn’t contact me, huh?? What do you want now??”

 

“Mianhae…”

 

“Even you sang that song?? I really hate you, Jang Wooyoung…”

 

“Mianhae…” Why can I only say mianhae to her??

 

“Is mianhae the only word that you can say right now??”

 

“I’m really sorry Jieun-ah…”

 

“Babo….”

 

“Yeah… I’m a stupid man… I admit it…”

 

“I really hate you right now. Please don’t call me…”

 

“But I want to!! I want to meet you badly. Did you think I’m happy when I’m not contact you?? I wanted to hear your voice to death. Do you know how happy I was when we met in the airport today?? Do you know how hurt I was when you tried to stay away from me?? Do you know how guilty I am right now?? Please Jieun, please… At least, please talk to me by phone, if you don’t want to meet me…” I said, in hurry. I don’t want to end like this. I really don’t want to end our relationship like this.

 

“We’re not that close, remember?? We just met randomly and you left.” Whatt?? What did you say?? It hurts to hear that, even I know that I’m not so close with you. But we didn’t meet randomly. I’m the one who wants to meet you…. anytime, I think??

 

“…………. So, I’m nothing to you?? I’m just someone that you’ve met randomly??” I said, angrily but she didn’t reply. Somehow, I heard her sobbing but I wasn't sure about it.

 

“Jieun-ah……” I said........still no reply. But after I saw her loosen her grip on her phone, I’m sure that she's not okay right now. I went inside her room and came closer to her. When I stood right behind her, I heard her sobbing but she was holding it in and she put her hands on her face. I really hate myself when I see her crying. Why does this stupid person keeps on making you cry??

 

I couldn't hold myself anymore. I came closer to her and hugged her from behind. I put my face beside her, so she can hear me well.

 

“Mianhae……” I said, “Mianhae Jieun-ah…. For making you like this,” I hug her tighter than before and I just let her cry as much as she want to

--------

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

He sat in front of me and looked at me pathetically. I know that he didn’t go back to his dorm yet since his clothes are still same when we were in the airport. I sat in front of him and looked at him angrily. How can I cry for a guy like him??

 

“Gwenchana??” finally saying something

 

“Do you think I’m okay right now??” I replied. He shook his head and lowered it

 

“Mianhae…. Jinjja…” he said with his head still down

 

“Why did you leave me?? Without any words… You meet other girls there and suddenly kiss one of them… Are you happy??” I said, jealous

 

He didn’t answer me directly. He just smiled and looked at me deeply.

 

“There is an unsure reason why I left without any words to you,”

 

“Unsure reason??”

 

He nodded. “I really wanted to tell you why, but I also don't know why I did it to you.”

 

“What kind of answer is that??” I mumbled.

 

“My answer is not satisfying you??” he smiled, “I’m sorry….”

 

I looked away from him. But I know….. He still looked at me, deeply and sometimes he smiled.

 

“And I… asked you about….” I stuttered.

 

“About Tiffany and Suzy??” he cut my words, “First about Tiffany. Yes, I met her in Japan WITH Taecyeon. But, when the stupid paparazzi took a picture, Taecyeon hyung was going to restroom so….”

 

“You don’t have to explain anything to me,” I said, annoyed.

 

“Why?? You don’t believe me??” he smiled.

 

“I know that your Hyung is dating with Tiffany, okay??”

 

“Since when??”

 

“Since I arrived in Korea, I saw them kissed. Auuugghhhh….” I said, annoyed. He laughed for a while and back to his word.

 

“Okay. Tiffany is done. Now about Suzy. We just….”

 

“Wooyoung Oppa!! I’ve already said… You don’t have to explain anything to me…” I cut his word, “I’m not your girlfriend who need any explain from you…”

 

“But you’re nagging and jealous like my girlfriend…” he said.

 

“I AM NOT JEALOUS!!!” I widened my eyes. But really, I can feel my heart beats faster and faster.

 

“Really?? I’m disappointed then,” he smirked. Auughh, this man… You want to play with me??

 

“I hate you more then……” I said.

 

“Yaahh… Mianhae, mianhae… I’m joking. But honestly, I really like when you act like this to me,” he smiled.

 

“Like what??” I said, annoyed.

 

“When you’re nagging and jealous like my girlfriend,” he laughed.

 

“Yaaaaahhhhhh!!!!” I scolded and try to hit him with my pillow.

 

“Aigooo,” he looked at his watch suddenly, “I must go Jieun-ah,” he smiled.

 

Do you really want to play with me?? Don’t you think I won’t hit you because you said you want to go!!!

 

“Jieun-ah….. Annyeong!!” he stood up and come closer to me. He kissed me in forehead, smiled and leaved. And stupid me, I just frozen with his action. Even I didn’t hit him with my pillow. I just saw him out from my room and let my heart beats faster.

 

“Yaahh, Lee Jieun!!” someone called me. I saw him again. Now, he is standing in front of the door.

 

“I like when your face clueless like that. You acted like a girl that have their first forehead kiss from their boyfriend,” he laughed and leaved.

 

“AUUUGHHHH, JANG WOOYOUNG… JINJJAAAAAA!!!!!”

==================================================================================

Hi all... Chapter 19 DONE...

I make this chapter little bit longer and 'naughty' Wooyoung side here...

I made another banner for this chapter too, I dunno it is good or not, kkk~

Hope I can update soon... Comment and Subscribe, thank you...^^