I'm Lee Hyunwoo

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I am so happy to be back in Seoul since it’s already been 2 months. I was so surprised when Minjae hyung said that we’ll back to Seoul for about 2 weeks. Even though it's not that long, at least I have enough time to meet her. I honestly can't get her out of my mind when I was still in Japan. I wanted to contact her, but I was just so afraid. I'm worried about her, ever since my last call with Jiyeon, she said that she changed a lot. Do I miss her this much??

 

“Wooyoung-ahh, what’s wrong with you??” Nichkhun asked.

 

“Eehh?? No… Nothing,”

 

“You must be happy, huh??”

 

“What??”

 

“Don’t try to hide anything from me. I know you well. So, how’s the girl??” he nagged

 

“Hyung!!”

 

“Lee Jieun, eh?? Sorry, but I saw that you wanted to call that number, like a little boy who wants ice cream on a hot summer day.” he smirked.

 

“She’s not my girlfriend,”

 

“… yet??” he laughed.

 

“No, I think she's mad at me.”

 

“Why??”

 

“Because…. I didn’t tell her anything when we left for Japan…”

 

“You didn’t say anything?? You did'nt even contact her??” he asked, shocked

 

I nodded

 

“Aiishh… You’re so stupid…” he showed a give-up expression.

 

“Yaahh, Hyung!! If I told her about this, I won't be able to concentrate”

 

“Really?? Because I think when you didn't tell her, you still couldn't concentrate on work. Babo…”

 

“Well, she’s not my girlfriend! So, I don't have to tell her anything??”

 

“But you like her!!!”

 

“I like her??” *really?*

 

“But, wait!!” Here he goes again

 

“What??”

 

“You said that she’s mad at you, right??”

 

“Maybe….”

 

“Good!!! It means she likes you too!!”

 

“Eeehhh???” I...am just confused. *huh? what does he mean by that*

 

“Aisshh… You really don't have any experience when it comes to this. Listen to me, you said that she’s not your girlfriend, right? If she has no feelings for you, she won’t be angry even though you didn’t tell her about you leaving. So since she’s angry it means she thinks that she means nothing to you”

 

“So??” I said, plainly.

 

“Aiisshhh!! I give up, Jang Wooyoung, I give up. Think by yourself!!”

 

“Hyung!!” I whined at Nichkhun who is starting to sleep". *I didn’t understand what you just said, Prince!*

 

Our flight will arrive in an hour. I can’t sleep like the other members because my heart keep on beating faster. I really want to meet Jieun, as soon as possible. Do I like you?? I thought about this question a lot. Is this how people feel when they're in love?? I've always wanted to experience it.....but why is it you, Jieun??

-----

 

I walked to the gate first since I didn’t bring any luggage. I wanted to get our car, so we can go to Seoul as soon as possible. I walked outside still thinking about her. *Should I call her?? But I just want to meet her soon!*  At that time I saw a girl standing in front of me. She really looked like Jieun. *Oh great... am I having illusions about her now?*

 

The girl was holding a piece of paper, it says Lee Hyunwoo. I saw her look at me and our eyes met. *This is Jieun eyes, I just know it I am so sorry, Jieun… I didn't realize it was you before because you look different. What happened to you?? You wear glasses now?? What are you doing here??* I walked closer to her but looks like she panicked, she simply ran crazily  somewhere away.....from me?. The paper she was holding fell on the floor. Since I don't know where she went, I just picked up her paper and saw what she wrote.

 

*Welcome home, Lee Hyunwoo?? Who is Lee Hyunwoo?? Is she meeting with another guy??*

 

“Excuse me, Son! I’m Lee Hyunwoo. Are you here to pick me up??” A man asked me. Is he Lee Hyunwoo?? Thank God. At least he is not Jieun’s type, he's too old for her. But, who is he??

 

“I’m sorry, Sir. I just arrived from Japan and picked this paper up. I think it belongs to my friend.” I said. *Wait!! His eyes are same as Jieun’s. Their surname is the same too. He looks like in his 40's and handsome at his age. Seems like a business man full of passion in his voice. His eyes are lovely, like Jieun. But I somehow feel weak about his body.*

 

“Your friend?? A girl??” He asked.

 

“Yes, I think I saw Jieun just now” *Let's see… What your relationship with Jieun is, sir…*

 

“Jieun?? My daughter?? Really?? You saw her??”

 

*WHAAATTT??? Jieun is his daughter?? Jieun never told me about her Appa before*

 

“So, Jieun is your daughter??”

 

“Yes, but do you know where she is?”

 

“I don’t know. She run off somewhere.” I saw him smiling. His smile is exactly the same as Jieun. He is her Appa for sure.

 

“Ok, I’ll call her. But, can you wait for me?? I’m afraid Jieun will run away after she sees me,” he laughed.

 

*What should I do?? I believe if she ran away it won't be because of you… but because of me… Wait… Why will Jieun run away after seeing her own Appa?? This is strange??*

 

“How about it, Son?? Can you help me out??”

 

“O-okay…”

 

He reached his phone and tried to call Jieun. In the middle of calling, he asked me, “What’s your name, Son??”

 

“I’m Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung.”

 

“Okay, Jang Wooyoung. Oh?? Oh, Jieun… It’s me.. Where are you??” He speaks too formal to his daughter.

 

When Jieun's appa was talking to her, Nichkhun and Junho came out.

 

“What are you doing here??” they asked. I went over to them.

 

“I have something to do. Can go to car first. Tell Minjae hyung to wait for me, its only for 15 minutes, please,” I begged them.

 

“Something happen??” Nichkhun asked.

 

“Yes. About that girl, so can you guys go first??”

 

“That girl??” Junho asked confused.

 

“Okay. Come on Junho-yaa… We’re going first!” Nichkhun said and pulled Junho with him. After they left, I went back to Lee Hyunwoo.

 

“Are they your friends??”

 

“Yes, Sir... Mmmm…. Maybe… you know about 2PM??”

 

“2PM?? Something will happen at 2PM??” *OMG!! He really us the same as his daughter!! They don’t know 2PM??*

 

“No, Sir… It’s not like that. 2PM is the name of an idol group in Korea. Actually me and my friends are members of 2PM,” I explained, shyly. Since he is still Jieun’s Appa.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. Maybe I’m just too old to know about that. Moreover, today's my first time to be back in Korea since 12 years. So, I don’t know anything about, except business things.”

 

“No, it’s okay, Sir…” I smiled. *12 years?? Is Jieun not close with her Appa?? How can a family be apart for this long??*

 

“So, you’re a famous person, I guess, and my daughter is friends with you” he smiled.

 

“Appa!” I heard a voice. Both Mr. Lee and I looked at her.

 

“Jieun-ahh…” I mumbled. Her eyes widened. *Maybe she's confused why I was with Mr. Lee.*

 

“Appa?? Are you Lee Hyunwoo-sshi??” Jieun asked to her Appa. *Something is really strange here.*

 

“Jieun-ah… Appa is back,” Mr. Lee Hyunwoo said, smiling. Jieun looked at me emotionally.

 

“Appa, let's talk later, just go to the car now, Jaesuk ahjusshi is waiting for us,” she said.

 

“Okay, we’ll go. But, why don't you greet your friend first??” he looked at me.

 

“….. Annyeonghaseyo Wooyoung-sshi. I’m sorry if Appa disturbed you, it won’t happen next time. See you later,” she said, coldly. I was totally shocked.

 

“Son, thank you very much. See you later,” he said smiling at me.

 

“Appa, let’s go. I’ll help you bring your luggage,” she said and went outside with her Appa, without paying any attention to me.

 

I saw her back. I still recognize you, Jieun, physically. But I’m not familiar with you anymore. Do you hate me that much now??

==================================================================================

Chapter 17 DONE!! Comment and Subcribe :)

All, please welcome Xiao-Rin as our Co-Author now!! She helps me a lot :)

Still curios what will happen next?? Please wait for next chapter :D