I can trust him as a ……

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Eeeh??? What’s wrong with this people??” I mumbled, annoyed.

 

“Jieun-aaahh… What are you doing?? Our class will begin… Eh, what’s wrong with your face?” Jiyeon came.

 

“Nothing. Just… Someone called me, but he/she didn’t speak anything. I think it would be Appa, because he calls me every day.”

 

“Ehh?? I think he’s not. Your Appa is not a person like that. Of course, he will speak.” Jiyeon thought and smiled.

 

“Yeah. Or maybe someone crazy,” I said and laughed. But when I said that, I saw Jiyeon smiled widely and try to find her phone in her pocket, instead heard my words.

 

“Yah, Jieun-ah… You go to the class first, okay??”

 

“Eh?? You’re not coming?? You asked me to go to the class before, right??”

 

“Yes, I’ll come. But I have to call my manager. You can go first.”

 

“I can wait for you,”

 

“No, you’ll be late. You can go first. It’s okay,” Jiyeon smiled.

 

“Ohh, okay. See you,” I said and went to my class.

 

 

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I called someone stupid. Yeah, he is not that stupid but he’s stupid about facing Jieun.

 

“Oh, Jiyeon-ah. Why??”

 

“Wooyoung Oppa, do you miss her??” I .

 

“Eh?? What are you talking about??”

 

“Someone called Jieun without speaking anything. It must be you, huh??”

 

“She knows about that??”

 

“No, she’s not. But I know, Oppa. Why??”

 

“I just want to…”

 

“Hear her voice?? Uwaahh, Wooyoung Oppa! You really fall in love with her,”

 

“No, I don’t. She’s just a dongsaeng for me.” He lowered his voice.

 

“Oppa, I’m not stupid like you and Jieun. Tell me, honestly. You love her, right??” I asked. He’s not answering for about couple seconds. I think he just want to make sure with himself about this question.

 

“At least I just want to be a good Oppa for her. Jiyeon-ah, I have to go. Please look forward to Jieun.”

 

“Oppa, wait. Jieun don’t know that you’ll leave for 4 months??”

 

“It’s better for her to don’t know anything. See ya!” he hung up.

 

What the hell is this?? He wants to be a good Oppa but he won’t tell her about his leaving?? Wooyoung Oppa. Honestly, I really hope that you can be a good man for Jieun. She just hurt for most of her life. I somehow believe that you’re the right person for her. Just stop think stupidly. You and Jieun, both of you.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I sat down on my bench and looking somewhere in our class randomly. Teacher is not coming yet. What should I do?? In a second, I remember what happened last night. He pulled me and wore his jacket to me. He put his hand on my cheek and said “Be happy, Jieun-ah…” I remember how he sang. And ….

 

“YAH!! Lee Jieun!! Do you hear me??”

 

“Oh, Jiyeon-ah… You scared me!!”

 

“You scared me first, huh?? How can you didn’t hear me and just smile like a stupid there??”

 

“Eehh?? I’m not smiling. Let’s sit.” I said while asked her to sit beside me.

 

“Tell me!!” Jiyeon said with her curiosity eyes.

 

“What???”

 

“What are you thinking just now??”

 

“I just… Oh, Jiyeon-ah… You know what song is this?? I want to know the tittle.” Then I sing what Wooyoung Oppa sang to me.

 

“I’m Officially Missing You. The singer is Tamia, isn’t it??”

 

“Aaahh, really?? I’m Officially Missing You,” I smiled.

 

“Why??”

 

“No, I like that song. It would be my favorite song,” I mumbled.

 

“Yaah, since when you have a favorite song??”

 

“Since now!!” I said and Jiyeon just smiled.

 

“Oh, Jiyeon-ah… I want to ask something. Just answer my question, okay??”

 

“Okay,”

 

“Do you think that a boy can lend her things to the girls easily??”

 

“If he’s the cheap-boy style, I think yes. But it’s not for Wooyoung Oppa,” Jiyeon said.

 

“Yaahh, we’re not talking about him. So, again. How do you feel if someone touched your cheek??”

 

“Wooyoung Oppa touched yours??” Jiyeon widened her eyes.

 

“Jiyeon-aahh!!”

 

“Lee Jieun!! Just tell me honestly!! We’re talking about him, right??”

 

“No, I just…”

 

“Lee Jieun, I’m your best friend. I know anything about you even you didn’t tell anything to me. Just be honest to me, okay?? We’re talking about Jang Wooyoung, right??”

 

I nodded. I’ve never won with Jiyeon. I think she has something like six-scene. Don’t you think so?? Or maybe it just easy to revealed my feelings??

 

“So, do you like him??”

 

“Yaahh, it’s not like that!!”

 

“So??”

 

“I just think that he is a good man. You know, it’s hard for me to trust a man after Joon Oppa. I just decided to try to trust him.”

 

“But why suddenly??”

 

“I don’t know too. Just…”

 

“Jieun-ah… Just try it… Don’t be scare of it… Honestly, I think Wooyoung Oppa is the worth people to believe in…” Jiyeon smiled.

 

“Really?? Okay, I’ll do it. But don’t misunderstand it!!” I said.

 

“I won’t…. Until I know what’s your feel after heard this news.” Jiyeon smirked.

 

“What news??”

 

“You didn’t know that Wooyoung Oppa is leaving to Japan for 4 months just now, right??”

 

I widened my eyes. Half not believe what I heard. It was okay until last night. He has already leaved Korea just now. And he didn’t tell me anything?? Or I’m not that important to be shared about it. I’m disappointed. But, why I have to feel like that?? He’s a superstar Jieun-ah… Just clear up your mind!! You can trust him, of course. As a regular good Oppa or a regular friend, maybe….

==================================================================================

Finally, I update it :) Sorry for waiting a long time...

It will be revealed one by one by next chapter...

Comment and subscribe :D