Stay strong, no matter what...

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Both of us were looked each other without any words out. He looked at me deeply as my heart beats faster and faster. I just realized that I’ve never look straight into his eyes since childhood. I started to adore him when I was 5 years old. I remember it was after Jieun’s Omma funeral and I cried a lot. He came to me and hugged me. He made me sure that Jieun Omma will live in heaven and Jieun will be happy as long as we were stand beside her. He also hugged me when I was cried to see Jieun leaved for Beijing. He said that he won’t let me alone and tried to be a good friend for me. I feel comfort when I was with him, until these ‘comfort’ things became an ‘adore’ one.

 

“Minwoo-yaahh…” I started to break the silence.

 

“I’m done… So, I think… I think I should go,” he said, packed all of his stuff.

 

“Minwoo-yah, wait a minute!” I said seriously, “First, I’m sorry that I’ve never told you about this drama. But trust me, it has no kiss scene. It just… just general love line,”

 

“Really?? How if the director wants to add a kiss scene?” he smirked.

 

“And why do you care so much??”

 

“Because… because…” before he finished his words, his phone is ringing. Damn!! Not in a right time!!

 

“I’m sorry but I have to go,” he said after hang the phone up.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I was tried to close my eyes, relaxed myself from these all hectic schedule but suddenly remembered how she was smiled. Unconsciously, I was smiled to my ears and reached my phone. I started to open messaging menu on my phone and typed it.

 

To: Lee Jieun

Already slept?

 

Already slept?? What kind of message is this??Then, I deleted it and wrote the new one.

 

To: Lee Jieun

Annyeong!

 

Annyeong?? Oh, please Jang Wooyoung! You must write it well and meaningful! Okay, let’s delete it and… ehh?? Wait!! What?? What I’ve done?? I just sent it?? Wait, wait!! Hey, I want to delete it not to send it… Arrrgghhhh!!!

When I’m still frustrate about that-stupid-message I’ve sent, my phone was ringing. Oh my God!! She replied, she replied!! Okay, Jang Wooyoung, prepare yourself to get scold by her. My heart beats faster when I was open her message.

 

From: Lee Jieun

:(((((((

I think you’re busy. It seems not :p

 

Is that sad expression?? Is she sad right now?? She wasn’t scold at me too. Strange.

 

To: Lee Jieun

You, student! Just sleep right now.

Sleep is the best way to ‘escape’ from anything, LOL~

I’ll be busy……… tomorrow :p

 

Just sleep well, Lee Jieun. Have a nice dream. Hope tomorrow will be better for you. Don’t be sad at all!!!After sent the message, I just fell asleep.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

From: Wooyoung Oppa

You, student! Just sleep right now.

Sleep is the best way to ‘escape’ from anything, LOL~

I’ll be busy……… tomorrow :p

 

Huuuhh… I hope I can escape for a while. All of my family things that I knew just now make my mind uncontrollable. Plus, the fact about Appa was sick makes me sad. I just met him today after 12 years being apart and he said that he is not in good condition?? It seems like he just entered into my life, but he warned me that suddenly he will leave. I’m just an ordinary girl, okay?? I still want to have an Appa, at least.

--------

 

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

When I arrived at school, I just went to Jieun’s class in a rush. I really want to tell her about what did happen between me and Minwoo. I only have 10 minutes to finish it all before our class began. Because I won’t spend a lot of time to walking, so I have to run. I have no idea why all girls looked at me when I’m running. They haven’t seen an artist’s running before?? Huh!

In a second, I arrived at Jieun’s class and saw her leans her head on the table. Is she sleepy?? Or sick??

 

“Yaah,, Jieun-ahh… What’s wrong with you??” I asked while sat on a bench beside her. Her head was faced mine and she shook weakly.

 

“Why are you looking for me??” she asked. Her head still leans on the table.

 

“I met Minwoo last night. He was angry with me. Maybe he was jealous. I mean he asked me about my upcoming drama with your ex-….”

 

“Yaahh!! Don’t mention him as my ex-…” she cutted my words.

 

“Okay, okay! I mean Minwoo asked me about my love scene with Joon Oppa. He was angry about the kiss scene…” I explained, really not sure with what I’ve said.

 

“You have a kiss scene with Joon??” Jieun asked. Her eyes widened.

 

“I’m not sure. But when I read the script there was no kiss scene there,” I said.

 

“So, why did Minwoo think that you’ll have it??”

 

“I dunno. Anyway, it’s not important. Err... don’t you think that Minwoo was jealous with that??” I asked, curiously.

 

“Maybe??” she said, not sure at all.

 

“Yaahh!!” I disappointed.

 

“Yah, I don’t know either. Just ask him!!” Jieun smirked, weakly. Oh, Gosh!! Why is she doing anything weakly today??

 

“Ask him?? Are you crazy??” I widened my eyes and she laughed.

 

“Yah… you better to go now, before Princess Hyun-ah come and drag you about your drama with her boyfriend,” she warned me. It’s not like I’m afraid of her, I’m just getting sick when a talk-active girl like Hyun-ah complained.

 

“Okay, before I go… I want to ask something,”

 

“What??”

 

“Are you sure that you’re okay??” I asked and she wasn’t answered me. “Is it about Wooyoung Oppa??” I asked carefully.

 

“No, we’re okay now.”

 

“Really?? I’m happy with that,” I smirked then I looked at my watch. Well… I’ll be late for my class.

 

“Yah, I have to go now. I’ll call you after school and you have to tell me anything about what happened between you and Wooyoung Oppa, also about your problem right now. Bye…” I said then run crazily to my class.

--------

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I’m on my way to go home. Seriously, I can’t concentrate at all. I was just pretended to listening what the teacher’s said and pretended to take a note. I just think about Appa’s condition. I know that he’ll not die soon, like what he’s said but it still I’m afraid. You know, heart-attack can make you die suddenly. I really have no idea what should I do right now. Why it comes at the same time?? When I want to open my heart to accept him as my real Appa, I must stay strong if someday he disappears.

 

“Yah!” I heard someone called and grabbed my wrist when I passed our school’s gate. I saw the one who called me, there was a man stood wearing a black cap and bowed his head while his hand still holds my left wrist. I looked at him under his cap and I realized that person.

 

“Wooyoung Oppa??” I mumbled.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

Great, my schedule will start at 3PM and I still have some time to meet her. Now, I’m standing in front of her school’s gate and I’ve been waiting her for about 10 minutes. I bet all of the girls who come out from school were looked at me suspiciously. Some of them whispered each other but decide to go in the end. I just keep my head down and deepen my face with the cap while leaned on the wall. Thank God there was no one came to me and asked am I the real Wooyoung or not.

 

When I saw Jieun come out from school, I was ready to make her surprised. I saw her walked with her bowed-head and she just passed me by as if I wasn’t there. I really want to scold her, but my heart not let it out. Somehow I feel that she is not in good mood right now.

 

“Yah!” I said while grabbed her left wrist when she passed me by. After that she was looked at me for a while and let me still hold her wrist.

 

“Wooyoung Oppa??” she mumbled, not sure. Her response was sooooo slow. Even she didn’t scold or try to release her hand from mine. Her eyes were blanked and she was pale.

 

“Are you okay??” I asked. I really worried about her. We met yesterday and it was okay, even she is not angry with me again.

 

She nodded, not said anything. At that time, I let go of her hand even though I don’t want to. Then we walked to the bus station side by side but it was soooo silent. She didn’t talk anything and just walked with her bowed-head.

 

“How was your school today??” I asked, tried to break the silence.

 

“Good enough…” she replied weakly, “I thought you are busy today, Oppa.”

 

“My schedule will start at 3PM, so I want to meet you first,”

 

“You want to meet me?? For what??” she asked, still with her bowed-head.

 

Yaahh!! Jang Wooyoung!! Why did you say that?? It’ll be a big problem, you know!! You must control yourself when you talked with her!! Aaaiiishh….

 

“I’m… just… I’m… ohh… I just bored, yeah… bored,” I laughed awkwardly.

 

“Mmm…” she replied. Aahh, jinjja… What happened with this girl??

 

When we’re arrived at bus station, I just stopped my steps and wait for the next bus. But, Jieun… This blanked-girl still walked and passed the bus stop by. Did she do sleep-walking?? Oh, come on!!

 

In a minute I catch her by stopping her steps. I saw her looked at me shocked and confused.

 

“Lee Jieun, where will you go?? You’ve already passed the bus stop. We have to go back, okay??” I said patiently. She nodded clueless and I just hold her hand and crossed my fingers with hers. Hell yeah, I feel my heart beats faster right now. Her hand is much smaller than mine, so soft and warm. The best thing of this moment was she didn’t push her hand away.

 

I bring her to the bus stop and wait for the bus with our holding-hands. She wasn’t talked anything and still bowed her head.

 

“Are you sick, Lee Jieun??” I asked.

 

She was looked at my eyes and shook her head. We just keep the silence until the bus was come and on the way to her house. Something must be happened to her, I can see her sad eyes under her glasses. Can you tell me what was happened to you, Lee Jieun??

 

“Lee Jieun, you must pay attention where will we get off! I don’t want to walk again,” I warned her.

 

“Ehh?? Oh… after this, I think…” she said, clueless.

 

“We have to prepare to get off, move!” I said while stood up from my seat. Jieun was followed me.

 

In 5 minutes, we have already arrived at the bus stop and get off. We just walked for about 100 meters away to reach her house. When we arrived in front of her house, my watch showed that it was 2.10 PM. I have to go back soon or Minjae-hyung will be angry with me.

 

“Jieun-ah… I must go now,” I said, smiled.

 

“Thank you, Oppa,” she replied sadly.

 

“Are you really okay??” I asked once more but she just smiled. “Okay then. I’m leaving…” I said ‘goodbye’ to her. After that I just turn around and go back to the main road, hoping there will be a taxi passed by. When I just walked for about 10 meters away, I feel someone hugged me from behind. Both of hands were placed in my stomach while a girl’s head leaned on my back. I just shocked for a moment, until I realized the girl was Jieun.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

When I saw Wooyoung Oppa went away from me, I just fell empty. I really want to share what I was thinking about but I don’t know how to tell him about Appa’s things. I don’t want him to go and I really need him to comfort me right now. I know that I was selfish, but…

 

I run to him and hugged him from behind. I hugged him tightly and I feel how comfort it is. It just like he was comforting me and said everything is okay. Please, please stay like this for a while, just for a while.

 

It was only a second when he was released my hug and turn around his body to faced me. Seems like he doesn’t like with what I’ve done.

 

“Sorry,” I mumbled, bowed my head.

 

“What was that??” he asked, grabbed my chin and moved it up, “you’re not okay, right??”

 

I saw his eyes and nodded. I didn’t say anything until he released my glasses and looked at my eyes deeper than before. At that time I just realized that I’ve done a shameful thing, I hugged him!! I feel that my cheeks were burn up.

 

“What’s wrong with you??” he asked patiently. I have no idea and I can’t think anything well since I just concerned about how I can hug him.

 

“No-nothing,” I replied and turned around my body, ready to escape from him.

 

Unfortunately, before I escape from him, he was grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. His left arm was hugged me tightly and another arm was hold my head.

 

“Yah… this is how a hug supposed to be,” he said calmly and brushed my hair with his fingers, “I don’t know about your problem well, but you have to stay strong. No matter what…”

 

My head was right on his muscular chest. I can hear his heartbeat. It beats fast, so fast actually but he still acts calm. I didn’t say anything, but I really comfort right now. Still, I know that I was selfish… I know that I’m not her relation or girlfriend that can freely asked him to comfort me. But I feel peaceful when I was with you, Jang Wooyoung.

==================================================================================

Chapter 21 DONE^^ Comment and Subscribe :)

My grammar was here, sorry >,<

 

--- And we still promote #WooUProject, join with us!! ---