So, it is not love...

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I saw her run crazily. What the hell?? She wants to play with me??

 

“Jieun-ah, give me back! My hat! I want to use that! Yaaahh!!” I scolded, but I know that she can’t hear that. Damn, so I should run too?? Aissshh… just wait until I catch you! I’ll make a deal for this.

 

I run and try to catch her. I don’t know why but she’s fast enough. I can’t find her until I arrived at a ballroom and saw a girl stands there. I know who she is. Even from behind, I know her. I just realized that she wears her uniforms and looks cuter than before. But, what’s she doing here? Just standing like a stupid there?? What’s she looking fo….?? When I turn my head I can saw someone there. Lee Joon?? MBLAQ’s Lee Joon?? What’s he doing here?? Aaahh… So, Jieun is a fan of Lee Joon?? Damn. She runs because of…. Before I finished my thinks, I saw another come closer to Lee Joon. They’re hugging and so intimate each other. Hyun-ah?? Hyun-ah with Lee Joon?? Hyaa… Daebak!! They’re dating?? Aisshh…

 

After a second, I just realized that Hyun-ah and Lee Joon will kiss each other and Jieun still stands like a stupid people watching a movie. Yah… You can’t see they’re kissing. You’re still under age. Aisshh… After that I just try to covering her eyes by standing in front of her. Luckily, her eyes level is same with my chest and I’m sure that she can’t see they’re kissing now.

 

But when I looked at her, I saw her beautifully sad face. What’s wrong with this girl?

 

“Wooyoung-sshi,” she said, so weak and sad. In a second, I saw her tears. What’s wrong with her?? Is she crying because of Lee Joon??

 

“You should change your clothes first,” she continued. Her tears still drop. I don’t know why, but my hand automatically pulls her head to my chest. What’s wrong with me??

 

“At least you should give my hat back, then you can run away.” I said, pretend to be cool. I think she will push me and start to scold at me, but she just grabbed my clothes right at my waist and start to cry loudly. Aiiissh… this girl…. Why she’s so loud?? Lee Joon and Hyun-ah will know that you followed them.

 

Because I can’t stop her crying and I’m afraid that Lee Joon will know we’re here, I just hugged her deeply, try to decrease her crying volume with my chest. I have no choice. I feel annoyed because I’ve never imagine that I’ll stuck in a condition like this. But at the same time, I feel sorry for Jieun, I don’t know why. She must be sad. As a fan who saw her idol like that.

 

“Sssh… Don’t cry… It’s okay… I’m here…” I hope that she can stop her cry if I said that, but she is still crying and I feel my chest is wet. Since I can’t stop her, I just reach my phone in my pocket with my right hand, while my left hand still hugging her. I tried to call Jiyeon, her best friend. I hope she will help.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, come to ballroom now. I can’t stop your friend.”

 

 

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

What’s wrong with Jieun??I walked as fast as I can to reach ballroom. When I arrived I just saw a romantic scene there. What? They just hugging and they want me to come here?? After that Wooyoung Oppa saw me and said, “Yaah, what are you doing there?? Help me!!”

 

“What’s wrong oppa??” I said and came lazily.

 

“You’re friend is crying, I can’t stop her!” he said, whispered. In a second I just know that Jieun crying in Wooyoung oppa’s chest. Uwaa… So romantic…. But, what happen with her??

 

“Jieun-ah, what’s wrong with you??” I said try to released her from Wooyoung oppa’s chest and hold her face. I can saw that she is so sad.

 

“Hyun-ah…” she said while sobbing.

 

“What?? Hyun-ah?? Why??” I started to confuse now. I just saw Jieun and Wooyoung oppa alternately. Jieun isn’t answering my question. She’s just cry louder than before.

 

“Yaah!! You make me crazy!! Don’t cry loudly!!” Wooyoung oppa said, stressfully.

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong??” I said to Wooyoung oppa.

 

“I don’t know. I just want to take my hat and I saw her standing like crazy people watching Lee Joon and Hyun-ah hugging, kissi…”

 

“WHAAT??? They’re kissing?? Where are they now??” I said, angrily.

 

“I don’t know. They supposed to be here, but…. I don’t know.”

 

“I’m sorry Jieun-ah. I can’t protect you. It is my fault. You’re not supposed to be here. I’m so sorry.” I said while saw her so pity. I’ve never saw her like this.

 

“Oppa, I’ll take her to my room. I’m sorry for taking your time. Thank you so much, Oppa,” I said to Wooyoung oppa, his face is full of confusion right now. In his confusion, he is nodding and going back to his room.

 

“Jieun-ah, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” I said to Jieun while she is stopping her cry and just sobbing. She is not replying my words as well.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“You’ve work hard today. Thank you all,” the producer said. Finally, this show was end. After take some pictures, I just go to our room and remove my make-up. In a second I just remember Jieun. Is she okay now?? Where is she now??

 

“Hyung, T-ara members have already gone??” I said to Minjae hyung.

 

“I think so.... But I don’t know…” Minjae hyung replied. After that I just saw all members looked at me with full of curiosity eyes.

 

“Yaah, Jang Wooyoung. What’s wrong with T-ara??” Chansung said.

 

“Which one of them?? Jiyeon??” Nichkhun replied.

 

“Not Jiyeon. Her friend…” I said, accidentally.

 

“She is already gone.” Minjae hyung said, suddenly.

 

“Really?? With who??”

 

“Alone. I saw her alone. Yaaah, she is a student, huh?? But she’s cute enough,” Minjae hyung replied and smirked.

 

“Who are you talking about?? Who’s cute??” Junho said.

 

“Guys, we have no schedule after this. All of you are free but we have to go home first. Move, quickly!!” Minjae hyung replied then winked at me. He saved me.

 

 

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“Jieun-ah… Are you okay??” I said to Jieun by phone.

 

“Yes, I’m okay. I’m at home now. Where are you??”

 

“On the way go home.”

 

“Mmm…” she is not speaking anymore. I know that she is not okay right now.

 

“Jieun-ah… I’m sorry… You can share anything with me. I know all of your problems.”

 

“Thanks, Jiyeon. But I’m really okay right now. I think I can forget him.” she said, weakly.

 

“It is hurt right?? When I introduced you to Hyun-ah??”

 

“Yes,” she answered, honestly.

 

“I’m sorry but I want to you to face her. And I want you to face Lee Joon oppa. Don’t hide, Jieun-ah. It is not a great solution. Just face them and prove that you’re still okay.”

 

“Thank you. You’re really a great friend. I love you,” she said and laughed a bit.

 

“Since I still have no boyfriend, I can love you,” I laughed.

 

“You’re too much…. Oh, how about Hyun-ah?? Are you okay with her?? She is your friend right??”

 

“Yes, she is. But we are not like us. You know that ‘our world’ is have to make a friend each other,”

 

“Mmm… I think she is your best friend in ‘your world’,” she laughed. I believe that Jieun knows that ‘my world’ means all of Kpop artist’s things.

 

“Okay, someday I’ll introduce you to my best friend in ‘my world’,” I laughed. After that it became silent again. Looks like Jieun’s mind is not in my call right now.

 

“Jieun-ah, take a rest. I want to meet cheerful Jieun tomorrow. Okay??”

 

“Yes. See you tomorrow,”

 

“Okay… Don’t forget to say thanks to Wooyoung Oppa,”

 

“Eeehh??”

 

“I’ll text you his number. Bye-bye…” I hung up. I think she will be okay now. And Wooyoung Oppa!! You should be thankful of me….

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I received her text.

 

From: Jiyeon

Here is Wooyoung Oppa’s number…

010-xxxxxx-xxxxx. You MUST say thanks to him ^^

Call him Oppa, it will be polite, kekekeke…

Annyeong… Ppyongg >,<

 

I know that I must say thanks to him. But I was to embarrassing to do that. First, he saw me cry a lot and I just cried in his chest. Because of that his clothes was wet. Second, he wouldn’t know what for I say thanks to him. Third, I shy to talk with him. His voice, his eyes and his body is too weird for me.

 

After 10 minutes of thinking, I take my phone and dialed his number. My heart beats fast suddenly. Tuuut… Please pick it up!! Tuuutt… Quickly!! Tuuutt… Aisshh, just pick it!! Tuuut… I only call once!! Tuuut… If you don’t pick it….

 

“Hello??” he answered. What should I say??

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppa,” OMG!! I just called him Oppa. What’s wrong with me??

 

“Who is it??” he asked, carefully.

 

“Jieun. Lee Jieun. Do you remember me??” I believe that I look like a stupid girl right now. But after I said that I’m Jieun, he didn’t speak anything until….

 

“Where is my hat??” What?? He just looked for his hat?? Hey, I want to say thanks but hat is so important for you??

 

“With me,” I said, angrily.

 

“I want it…. Now,”

 

“NOW?? I can’t…” He is crazy….

 

“Let’s meet at a park near your house in 30 minutes. Bye,” He hung up. Hey, I’m the one who called you!! I must hang it up first!!

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

She called me and she called me Oppa!! Finally… somehow I just feel relieved. At least I know she was okay. Yaaahh… what’s wrong with you, Jang Wooyoung?? Why are you worried about her?? And now, why you ask her out?? Your hat is not really important, right??

 

“Jang Wooyoung!!”

 

“Eh?? Hyung, why??”

 

“What’s wrong with you?? I’ve called you many times,” Nichkhun hyung said.

 

“Oh, nothing. Why??”

 

“Nothing, I just worried that you’re sick.”

 

“No. I’m not. But hyung, can I ask you something??”

 

“About what??”

 

“Mmm… have you already felt in love within a couple of days??”

 

“A couple of days?? With someone that I’ve just met, I’m not. Why??”

 

“Nothing. I’ll go somewhere. Bye-bye, hyung!!” So, it is not love… Yeah, it is not love, I think…

==================================================================================

 

Chapter 8... So, it is love or not??

LOL, I'll update chapter 9 soon...

I'll tell you a small part of Chapter 9, Woo will know everything about Jieun more :)

Enjoy it !!!