Why are you here??

I'm Officially Missing You

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Omma.. It’s me, Jieun… How are you, Omma??” I said while set a bouquet of flowers in front of Omma’s grave. Jiyeon placed herself beside me.

 

“Omonim, annyeonghaseyo… I’m Jiyeon, Jieun’s childhood friend. Do you still remember me??” Jiyeon said. I know, we know, that no one will reply us. But at least we must greet, right??

 

“Jieun-ahh, I think we should clean up Omonim’s grave first. After that you can talk with her comfortably,” Jiyeon suggested.

 

After greeted Omma, we clean up Omma’s messy grave. Jaesuk ahjusshi helped us too. Finally after 30 minutes, Omma’s grave looks clean. Before leaved to car, Jaesuk ahjusshi greeted Omma too.

 

“It has been a long time, Mrs. Lee…” Jaesuk ahjusshi said.

 

“Ahjusshi, have you ever met Omma??” I asked. Jaesuk ahjusshi just smiled and leaved to car.

 

“Jieun-ah, you can talk to your Omma now. I’ll go first. My manager picked me up. See you, bye…” Jiyeon said. After say goodbye, Jiyeon leaved me alone with Omma.

 

“Omma, I have a hard time these days. You know it, right?? Appa will back to Korea soon. He never told me when exactly will he came, I just knew it from Jaesuk ahjusshi. I’m nervous Omma. I’ll meet someone who Omma loves the most. Actually, I still remember his eyes. His eyes are same with mine. I admitted it. Just tell me what I should do, Omma.” I sighed. At the same time I remembered Wooyoung Oppa. I still annoyed by him.

 

“Omma, do you know Wooyoung Oppa?? Is he annoying?? He went to Japan without any words. He never calls me and he just met other girls, even he kissed her. I try to trust him, but it doesn’t work. I can’t say that he is same with Joon Oppa, but he still annoying. If I meet him, I’ll punch him!!” I said, angrily.

 

“Jieun-sshi…” Jaesuk ahjusshi called.

 

“Ne, ahjusshi…” I looked at him.

 

“I think we should go home. It started to dark. You should take a rest too. If you’ve already done please go to car,” He smiled.

 

“I think I’ve already done. Wait for me ahjusshi…”

 

“Ne, Jieun-sshi..”

 

“Omma, I must go now. I’ll visit you again. Don’t worry. Wish me luck, Omma. Bye-bye…” I put my bag and go to car with Jaesuk ahjusshi. There are a lot of question in my mind. About Omma, Appa and Jaesuk ahjusshi.

 

“What’s wrong Jieun-sshi??” Looks like Jaesuk ahjusshi can read my mind.

 

I stop my step right in front of car door and said, “Ahjusshi, can I ask you some question??”

 

“Of course,” he opened the door, “but please get in first,” he smiled.

 

I get in to car and try to arrange what question that I want to ask first. After Jaesuk ahjusshi closed the door, he gets in and turns on the machine. We started to leave Omma’s grave.

 

“Ahjusshi, how do you know Omma??” I started my question.

 

“Looks like you’re still a child that time. Even you forget who I am,” he answered, smiled.

 

What?? I’ve already met him before??

 

“I am Mr. Lee’s driver since he married. Not only a driver, I am your bodyguard as well,” he laughed.

 

“What??” I still not understand.

 

“I saw Mr. Lee’s marriage. I saw when you were born and when your parents divorced. Even when Mr. Lee in Brazil after divorced, he always asked me to looking for you and Mrs. Lee. I know how much Mr. Lee loves his wife.

 

“Big lie!” I mumbled.

 

“No, it is not. Someday you’ll know,” he smiled.

 

“Ahjusshi….”

 

“I’m sorry Jieun-sshi… I have no rights to tell you about this. It will be good if you hear it directly from Mr. Lee,” he still smiled.

 

What kind of person are you, Lee Hyunwoo??

 

 

*

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I must tell Jieun about this. This is not good. Really. Aisshhh!! How can??

 

KRIIIINGG~~~ My phone is ringing. It’s Jieun! OMG…

 

“Oo…Ohh, Jieun-ahh… What’s wrong??” I stuttered.

 

“Nothing. I just want to talk with someone.” She replied.

 

“Aahh… Mmm… At home, already??”

 

“Yeah, what are you doing??”

 

“I just received another job. I’ll be a lead cast of drama,” I said slowly.

 

“Really?? It must be great!! Congratulation Jiyeon-ahh!!” She looks happy.

 

“But, it’s not good.”

 

“Why?? You have to receive that job. It’s hard to be a cast of drama, you know,”

 

“Yeah, I know that. But it’s a love story,”

 

“Really?? It’s great!! Who’s the man??”

 

“You don’t like him….” I said and Jieun silent for a while.

 

“Is he??” Jieun asked carefully.

 

“Mmm…” I said.

 

“Yaah, Jiyeon-ahh… It’s great!! I think I’ll like your drama.”

 

“Jieun-ahh…”

 

“Yaah, Park Jiyeon!! I have no feeling with Joon Oppa anymore. I don’t love him, but I don’t hate him too. It’s okay. I’m totally okay. It’s your chance, right??”

 

“But…”

 

“Please…. I really anticipate your acting skill,” She said and laughed.

 

“Thank you Jieun-ah….”

 

“It’s okay….” She replied.

 

“And… how about your Appa?? Do you want to pick him up at the airport??” I asked.

 

“I don’t know… Maybe…”

 

“Yaah, you have to do it!!”

 

“But I don’t remember his face. I just remember his eyes. It’s strange, I don’t recognize the face of my own Appa,”

 

“I have an idea… Just write your Appa’s name in a paper. And show it at the airport like everyone else. Trust me, he will come to you,”

 

“Yaah, it’s embarrassing!!”

 

“That’s the only way!!”

 

“I won’t do it!! I’ll think about it later… Byee…” She hung up.

 

You won’t do it?? I don’t believe in you, Lee Jieun!!

 

 

*

 

Jieun’s POV

 

I can’t win over you, Park Jiyeon!! Aissshh… Why I have to bring this silly paper to the airport. Even I wrote his name well. ‘Lee Hyunwoo’. I make some graphics beside his name. Aaarrrgghhh!! It makes me crazy.

 

“What is that, Jieun-sshi??” Jaesuk ahjusshi asked in the middle of our way to go to airport.

 

“It just……”

 

“Just??”

 

“…. Just his name.”

 

“I understand that. It has a long time ago since you saw Mr. Lee,” Jaesuk ahjusshi smiled.

 

“What time he will arrive??” I asked suddenly.

 

“At 12.00,”

 

In one hour?? Oh my God!!I feel that my heart beats faster. I don’t believe that I will meet him today. After this long 12 years. What should I call you, Lee Hyunwoo?? I can call you Appa freely on phone, but I think I can’t call you like that if you’re right in front of me.

 

“We’ll arrive in 30 minutes, Jieun-sshi. You can take a rest for a while,” Jaesuk ahjusshi suggested.

 

“Thank you ahjusshi.” I closed my eyes but I’m not sleeping. I just arrange my feelings and try to relax for a while.

 

After 30 minutes, I arrive at Incheon International Airport. I’m still in car. I’m still arranging my feelings and thinking what should I do if I meet him. What should I say?? Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jieun?? Aisshhh….

 

“Jieun-sshi… I think Mr. Lee will arrive in 7 minutes. Why you don’t pick him up?? Or maybe you want me to pick him up??” Jaesuk ahjusshi breaks my mind.

 

“7 minutes?? Really?? Okay, okay…. I’ll pick him up…” I stuttered, got my bag and that silly paper. I went to Arriving Gate in hurry. I saw the board and flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil has already arrived. My heart beats faster and faster.

 

I take my position in front line, so I can saw him well. I started to show up that ‘Lee Hyunwoo’ paper. In 5 minutes, no one came to me. I saw everybody that came out from Arriving Gate. No one looks like Appa. In 10 minutes and 15 minutes, still no one came to me. But after a couple of minutes, I saw someone. Someone I’ve known but he changed a lot. At that time, I saw him looked at me. I saw he widened his eyes and come closer to me. I’m not ready to meet him at this time. I just prepare myself to meet Appa, not him!

I can’t think well. I just released ‘Lee Hyunwoo’ paper and let it fall around Arriving Gate. I ran crazily to the restroom. How can?? How can I meet you today?? Jang Wooyoung, why are you here??

==================================================================================

Chapter 16, DONE!! Comment and Subcribe, please :)

Wait for the next chapter :) And we'll have a Co-Author soon :) Enjoy it^^