I can't relax!!!

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jiyeon’s POV

 

It’s relieved that Jieun is not a quite person anymore. But she is still wearing those glasses. I won’t nag to her about those glasses. She looks nerd, but actually it totally fits with her. I know that she has a hard time in these 2 months. I can’t imagine how she held her feelings. First about Wooyoung Oppa and second is about her Appa. I believe that among men in this world only Wooyoung Oppa and her Appa are the most men she wants to meet.

 

Unfortunately, Wooyoung Oppa gone without any words at the time she wants to trust him. When she still wants to trust him, any rumors about Wooyoung Oppa make her hurt. Aigooo, she just doesn’t know that she is in love right now. And about her Appa, I believe she wants to meet him soon, in case she never met him in these 12years. But her fear is bigger than her curiosity. She is totally afraid that he will hurt her like he did it with her Omma. That’s why she panicked after her Appa said that he will back to Korea.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, what are you thinking about??” Jieun asked, breaking my mind.

 

“Ehh?? No… nothing…”

 

“Mmm… Jiyeon-ah, I want to go to Omma’s grave after school. Do you want to accompany me??”

 

“Of course, I have no schedule today,” I said, smiled.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

Finally, I have time to go to Omma’s grave. It’s a long time ago since my last visit before I moved to Beijing. I hope Omma will happy with my visit. Omma, just wait for me… This is your daughter… I’m not a kid anymore… I’ll make sure that you always be happy and proud of me…

 

“Jieun-ah, let’s go!!” Jiyeon grabbed my arm, smiled.

 

“Ok, let’s go!! I asked Jaesuk ahjusshi to accompany us. He will drive for us,” I said and we get on my car.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjusshi! I’m Jiyeon, Jieun’s friend,” Jiyeon greet.

 

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo Jiyeon-sshi. Aigoo, you’re so pretty. Prettier than in TV,” Jaesuk ahjusshi smiled.

 

“Thank you, Ahjusshi,”

 

“So…. Shall we go??” Jaesuk ahjusshi asked.

 

“Ne!!!” both of us replied.

 

On the way, we just talked randomly about Minwoo, our teacher and homeworks. When I looked at my phone unconsciously, Jiyeon smiled.

 

“Did he call you?” Jiyeon smiled. I shook of my head and smiled.

 

“Have you tried to call him?” Jiyeon asked and I still shook of my head.

 

“Are you talking about that guy?” Jaesuk ahjusshi asked, unexpectedly.

 

“Ahjusshi, do you know Wooyoung Oppa??” Jiyeon looks happy.

 

“Of course I know him. When he dropped Jieun-sshi in front of house, I’ve already known him. He is 2PM, right??” Jaesuk said, proudly.

 

“Ahjusshi, did you see him??” I said. OMG!! How can??

 

“Of course. I like him enough. By the way, where is he now?? I’ve never saw him these days,” Jaesuk ahjusshi start to talked with Jiyeon.

 

“He is busy in Japan right now. So that’s why our Jieun miss him so much!!” Jiyeon said without any thought.

 

“Yaaa!!” I scolded. Jiyeon and Jaesuk ahjusshi laughed for a couple of second.

 

“Jieun-sshi, have you already known that Mr. Lee will arrive in Korea soon??” Jaesuk ahjusshi asked, suddenly.

 

“Appa?? Soon?? When??” Appa didn’t tell me when he will come exactly.

 

“Yes. He will arrive this Sunday at 12.00. Didn’t Mr. Lee tell you about this??”

 

“Heee?? This Sunday?? The day after tomorrow??” I asked, still not believe.

 

“Yes. I think you’ve already known about this.”

 

“Jiyeon-ahh…. Otthoke??” I panicked.

 

“Why?? He’s your Appa. It will be okay,” Jiyeon replied.

 

“Yaaa!! At least I have to prepare myself. It’s already 12 years!!”

 

“Jieun-ahh… Trust me!! Everything will be okay… Just relax…” Jiyeon smiled.

 

No, I can’t. I can’t relax!!!

==================================================================================

Chapter 15!! Jieun will meet with her Appa... Wait for the next chapter :)

Comment and subscribe, thank you :D