I feel messy...

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Jieun-shi…”

 

“Yes, Mam!”

 

“Can you help me to take my file here? I left it on my desk in my room.” Kim seonsaengnim asked.

 

“Ne…” I said.

 

“Seonsangnim, I’ll help Jieun,” Jiyeon said later.

 

“Ok, but please back to class soon!”

 

“Ne…” Jiyeon said and I just went out from class. I felt that Jiyeon followed me.

 

“Jieun-aah… Let’s go together!!!” Jiyeon yelled.

 

“Why??” I replied, annoyed.

 

“What’s wrong with you??” Jiyeon asked me with her sad face.

 

“No, just… I can do this by myself. No need help. Really….”

 

“No, I’m not asking about you in this time. I just ask about you in these two months.” Jiyeon said seriously.

 

“We don’t have enough time to talk about it,” I said and left her to go to Kim Seonsaengnim’s room. But after two steps, she grabbed my wrist and looked seriously to me. I’ve never saw her like that.

 

“Even we don’t have enough time, we must talk about it. You changed a lot Jieun-ah… You’re not my friend, Lee Jieun…”

 

“I’m not changing myself…”

 

“You did!! Really, after Wooyoung Oppa went to Japan…”

 

“Oh, please!! If you want to talk about me, just talk about me. Don’t bring someone else in this case.”

 

“But that was I feel. You became quite, stay away with me, and… nerd! What’s wrong with those glasses?? You never wore it before.”

 

“First! I’m not nerd. I just want to focus on my study. Second! My sight is not good, so…”

 

“First! Just be honest that you’re not convenience without Wooyoung Oppa here. Second! Just be honest that you’re not feeling good about Wooyoung Oppa’s rumor these days. Third! Your sight is still ok. Fourth! What’s wrong with your study?? You’re always good!” Jiyeon yelled.

 

Actually, this time is the first time for me and Jiyeon talk each other after two months. Instead of talking, I think it’s a words fighting for us. A lot of things happened in this two months. After Wooyoung Oppa went to Japan without any words, I feel empty, I admitted it. In my loneliness, Jiyeon is busy about her study and her career, so does Minwoo. I can’t talk with them easily, so I just do all things by myself. Everyday I try to get new updates about Wooyoung Oppa. I downloaded 2PM songs or music video. Unconsciously, I just addicted to it. I wait for him to call me, but he never do that. I really want to share what I feel, but looks like everyone busy with themselves.

 

When my heart still confused about my feelings toward Wooyoung Oppa, I decided to concern more about my study. I hope if I studying all the time I’ll not feel lonely anymore. I always wear glasses  when I’m studying because I fell more confidence about it. But, everyone began to scold me as a nerd. They never bullied me, but it still not comfortable. In this such condition, Appa called me and told that he will came to Seoul in a couple of weeks. I know that it’s not a good thing. There would be something behind his coming to Seoul after 12years.

 

The last thing that makes me torn is about Wooyoung Oppa’s last news. First, he was got caught with SNSD’s Tiffany in one restaurant in Japan. Second, is about his kiss scene with MissA’s Suzy. Somehow I feel sad about it. I’m just open my minds that he’s not that ‘close’ with me. Maybe I’m just an ordinary girl to him. Maybe he just good to everyone, but I get it wrong about it. I feel messy. Really, I am.

 

“Jieun-ah… Stop pretending, okay??” Jiyeon said.

 

“I am not….”

 

“Just answer me… Honestly… Are you in love with Wooyoung Oppa??”

 

“I don’t know….”

 

“Why you did this??”

 

“I’m just tired, Jiyeon-ah… I’m tired to be lonely. When you and Minwoo can express yourself with music, Wooyoung Oppa with dance, I can’t. I don’t have anything to do. If you said that I’m nerd, this is how I escape from my loneliness. When all of you busy with yourself, I can’t do anything. Even to talk with you or Minwoo, I can’t. Even I really miss him, I can’t call him. I’m just tired… You know how worried I am when Appa told me that he will comeback to Seoul?? You know how I feel after heard about Wooyoung Oppa dating and kiss the girls?? You don’t know about it, huh?? Because I can’t tell that…” I started to cry. I don’t believe that I can talk what I feel in one shot.

 

“Jieun-ah…” Jiyeon hugged me, “I’m sorry…”

==================================================================================

Hi, all finally chapter 14... Settings is about 2 months after Wooyoung leave...

How is it... Comment and subscribe, I'll update soon :)