My favorite song...

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I think about Wooyoung’s words. I realized that he is right but he’s still too much. I can’t say anything. I feel that I will cry but I don’t want to. And from now on I will not cry for my past. But, what thing can stop my cry??

 

“Oppa, can you sing a song for me??” I smiled. I think he will reject my wish, but…

 

“What’s your favorite song??” he asked.

 

“I don’t have,”

 

“Aiisshh…” I saw him think harder and said, “Don’t blame me if you don’t like it, huh??” I nodded.

 

In a second, he sang a song for me. He’s not the best singer ever, but his voice is like an angel. Really. I’ve never realized his voice is so peacefully. And I think, I know this song.

 

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop

Oh baby, tell me why’d you have to go

‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away

And today I’m officially missin’ you

 

I thought that from this heartache, I could escape

But I’ve fronted long enough to know

There ain’t no way

And today I’m officially missing you

 

Ooh...can’t nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do, hey, baby

Said it stays on my mind

And I-I’m officially...

 

All I do is lay around, 2 years full of tears

From looking at your face on the wall

Just a week ago you were my baby

Now I don’t even know you at all, I don’t know you atall

 

Well, I wish that you would call me right now

So that I could get through to you somehow

But I guess it’s safe to say, baby, safe to say that I-I’m officially missin’ you

 

In a second I know why he becomes a singer. His eyes are full of passion, full of dream. His face is perfectly describes what he likes. His voice is somehow melting and totally from his heart. Even it is tired but he likes it so much. Always smile and make people comfort around him. I feel jealous of him. He has something that I want to have. Do you really have sincerity, Jang Wooyoung??

 

“Yaah, why you keep silent? You don’t like it?” he asked, suddenly.

 

“I know this song but I forget the title,” I said, plainly.

 

“Aiiissh… Search it, I won’t tell you. And you must pay me.” He smirked. I smiled and bowed my head.

 

This guy is a real good guy or being pity of me?? I hope you’re the real one, Jang Wooyoung. I think I will disappoint if you’re not. Let’s see you sincerity first. I can trust you, right, Jang Wooyoung??

 

“You want to cry again??” he asked.

 

“No, I’m not. I think I will be happy. I hope so,” I smiled.

 

In a second, I feel something drop on my head. It kind of water, and become harder. I think it is…

 

“Yaah, rain is coming. Let’s go!!” he grabbed my hand and started to run somewhere I don’t know. After a while we arrived at bus stop. I saw a lot of people there, but it’s a good thing that bus stop have a roof. But when I looked to myself, it all wet. Because I wear pajamas and it is wet, I can saw my underwear well. I swear I won’t wear pajamas outside.

 

“Yaah, come here!!” Wooyoung grabbed my hand (again) and pulled me. He took off his jacket and wore it to me.

 

“Next time, don’t wear pajama out,” he said, “in case you won’t revealed your body,” he smirked.

 

“Aiiisshh….” I glanced at him. He just smiled and after that he picked up a call.

 

“Oh, hyung… Now?? Ya, hyung… I’m far away… Aissh, arasseo… See you later.” He hung up and looked at me.

 

“Go, 2PM’s Jang Wooyoung,” I said.

 

“I’ll take you home first,”

 

“No… I can do by myself… It’s not far away… Just go!!”

 

“Really??”

 

“Bye-bye,” I know you’re in hurry, Jang Wooyoung.

 

“Mianhae….”

 

“It’s okay… Just go!!”

 

“Okay… Bye-bye…” he started to leave and…

 

“Jang Wooyoung,” I said, he turned his body and looked at me. “Thank you,” I said, smiled.

 

In a second he come closer to me, took off his hat and wore it to my head while said, “It looks like you will need my hat a lot from now on. I’ll lend it to you. You can wear it to cover your head from the sun or you can wear it to cover your swollen eyes after cried.” He smiled and put his hand to my cheek, “Be happy, Jieun-ah…” After that, he leaved. I saw he runs to parking area under hard rain, without his jacket and his hat. At that moment, my heart said that I will trust you, Jang Wooyoung. And the song that you sang before, it will be my favorite song.

==================================================================================

FYI, I'm Officially Missing You is Tamia's song.

I've heard IU's version, and I like it so much...

here you go for IU's version -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFKke_7TmlY

Enjoy this chapter, I'll update soon :)