It's okay...

I'm Officially Missing You

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“Hyung!! You scared me!!” I saw Manager hyung smirked.

 

“Hahaha… You really have no experience, huh??”

 

“Ahh, hyung!! Reduce your voice!! How did you know??”

 

“I saw when you bumped that girl. After that I just stalked her. Tell me the truth, Wooyoung-ah.”

 

“No, hyung. She just someone whom I met before,”

 

“No matter how, please watch your behavior. You know, there are a lot of cameras wherever you go.” Before I replied him, he just leaved me.

 

Relax, hyung. I think we hate each other now. There is no probability to make a friend with her.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

“Oh, Jieun-ah… I’m sorry. I think I can’t accompany you to go home. I have another schedule after this,” Jiyeon said.

 

“It’s okay. I can go by myself,”

 

“No, you can’t. Minwoo, can you accompany Jieun??” Jiyeon said, begged.

 

“I’m so sorry. I have to go to our company. We have a meeting.” Minwoo replied.

 

“It’s okay, Minwoo. I can go by myself.”

 

“No, you can’t!” Jiyeon yelled.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m not 5 years old Jieun anymore. I can go by myself, really.”

 

“But you have a lot of shopping bag,”

 

“No problem for me. I can handle it. And I think that I must go now. Bye…” I leaved and they said ‘goodbye’ to me. I go out from SBS building and go to bus stop in front of the building. I am waiting the bus for 10 minutes, but there is no bus coming. Today is so hot. I sweat a lot since the sun totally attacks me and I have to hold my shopping bags by both of my hands. 10 minutes later, I feel so tired and still hot. Arrggh, when will the bus come??

 

After a second, I feel that someone grab my right hand from behind. And then I realized that it is not my hand, but my shopping bags that was grabbed. When I want to shout, someone stands beside me, someone who took my shopping bags. I just froze for a while when I saw him.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

When I want to go to our car and walked out from SBS building, I just saw someone is waiting in bus stop. Actually, I know her, even when I saw her from behind. She is short and often wears skirt. Her long brown hair is shines under the sun. I know that she is tiring under the sun and holding too much shopping bag for her small hands. I really don’t want to come closer, but my hand automatically took my phone from my pocket and call Minjae (manager) hyung that I can’t go back to dorm with others.

 

Unconsciously, my steps come closer to her. I don’t want to talk with her, since I don’t know what I should tell her. My hand just grabbed the shopping bag in her right hand then I stand beside and wait a bus for her. I know that she’s frozen until she shouted, “Give me back!” and I just ignored her.

 

“Yah, give me back!” she shout, more loudly.

 

“Aishhh, this girl is so loud!” I replied, annoyed. Then I continued, “Let me help you for this time.”

 

“No. I can go by myself!” she replied and I just ignored her.

 

“Wooyou…” before she finished her word, I covered her lips with my hand. This girl is so loudly. What if netizen capture this moment?? There will a big news and company will kill me.

 

“Yah!! Don’t say my name loudly!! Aiishh, babo…” and I released my hand.

 

“Just give me back,” she shouted.

 

“Yah, bus is coming. Move, quickly,” I said, suddenly. I pushed her to go inside the bus.

 

 

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I just get inside the bus with my confused mind. What’s wrong with this guy?? One hour ago he just called me ‘student’ and ‘ya’ rudely. Now he helps me?? Tsk… feel guilty, huh??

 

“Phew, fortunately…” he mumbled. I just glanced at him and I saw other passengers. They are a middle age and not so crowded. Aahh, this you called fortune?? No fans or no younger passengers on the bus?? So no one can capture you?? Tsk…

 

“Yah, take your seat, quickly,” he said. I just rolled my eyes and take a saet near the way.

 

“Move!” he said again, and ask me to move my seat near window.

 

“No, I won’t. I want to sit alone.”

 

“Don’t be selfish. This is public transportation. There will be a lot of passengers after us. Move, quickly!!” he said, more patient.

 

“No!”

 

“Aissh…” he said. I think that he will shout at me, but he just skip on my foot and take a seat beside me, near window. Then he continued, “People will hate you if you do the same thing to someone else.”

 

I rolled my eyes, annoyed. I just keep silent, so does him. I saw half of my shopping bag is on my lap and another half is on his lap. Actually I feel a bit nervous. He is so near with me. His arm brushed mine, his perfume is smelled so manly and sometimes I feel his breath in my hand when he bowed his head.

 

“How long to take to your house?” he said and looked at me.

 

“30 minutes,” I replied without looked at him. After that, I just peeked that he took out his phone with its earphones from his pocket. He covered his ear with those earphones and played some music on his phone. He started to relax himself and closing his eyes. He is crossing his hand in his chest too.

 

Tsk… Just sleep then… When we arrive, I won’t wake you up and take all of my shopping bag. Just sleep well, 2PM’s Jang Wooyoung. I smirked.

 

“Don’t try to leave me alone in this bus,” he mumbled with his closed eyes. Damn… He knows my plan…

 

Five minutes later, I saw him sleep. I know that he’s so tired, reflects from his panda eyes. It is not so dark, but it looks like he didn’t sleep much. When he was sleep, I can feel his sincerity. And I just remember that he was helped me to stand up when we were in airport. Today he helped me with those shopping bags. I feel guilty by calling him ‘Sir’. It is not polite because he is not old at all, his face likes baby, cute but handsome. So, that’s why he can be an artist, I thought. He was looking better when those earphones covered his eyes.

 

Unconsciously, my mouth mumbled while looked at his sleeping face, “Wooyoung-sshi, I’m sorry to called you ‘Sir’, but trust me, I just want to respect you at that time, since we’re not close each other.”

 

When I relieved after being sorry to him, he mumbled with his closed eyes, “It’s okay.”

==================================================================================

 

This is Chapter 5...

Hope you'll enjoy it. There will be a lot of their moments after this...

Thanks for subscribes and comments :)