Another Task

I'm Officially Missing You

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I just arrived at dorm, still thought about Jieun and his mysterious man over there. Who is the man? I mean, she has no boy friends around her. I always meet her with Jiyeon. Oh, right! Jiyeon!

 

I know what I should do. Call her.

 

“Oh, why Oppa?” Jiyeon received the call.

 

“Are you busy right now?”

 

“I’m in the middle of photoshoot right now, but it is okay. What’s wrong?”

 

“Oh, okay. So… mmm… Jieun…”

 

“Aahh, I’ve already know that you’ll talk about her,” she laughed.

 

“Eh? Eh? How can?”

 

“Just guessing,” she still laughed, “So, what’s wrong with her?”

 

“Well, yeah. She said something weird just now.”

 

“About?”

 

“She talked about heartbeat, peace, feelings, erhmmm… girls, some stuffs!” I replied nervously.

 

“I didn’t get your words, Oppa! Talk properly, please!”

 

“Oh, my. I talked properly, Jiyeon. Well, she asked me if I’ve been in love before or not.”

 

“So?” Jiyeon replied, clueless.

 

I sighed, “Okay. So, don’t you think that she is in love right now?”

 

“I think that she loves you,” Jiyeon said simply.

 

“Yah, this girl. Did you get my words perfectly, Jiyeon?”

 

“Yeah. Listen to me, Oppa! If she asked you have been in love or not, it means she is curious about you. If she is curious, it means she has interest on you,”

 

“But how if she just want to clarify something? It is possible that she just want to ask the older person to clarify about her feelings.”

 

“Aahh, that also can be,”

 

“Yah, Park Jiyeon. Are you in good condition to have a conversation like this or not?”

 

“Why?”

 

“You are not providing some solutions here!”

 

“Okay, okay! Should I ask her directly?” Jiyeon offered. Actually, I like her idea.

 

“W-well, if you said so…”

 

Jiyeon laughed, “You like my idea, huh? I can read you, Oppa! Well, I will help the two love birds here.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Nothing. Well, I’m busy Oppa! I will call you later after I asked Jieun about your curiosity. Bye!”

 

Okay. At least I can trust Jiyeon.

 

 

*

Jieun POV

 

I lay on bed and rolled my body because I can’t sleep. I thought about Dad, about his healthy and about his company. He must be health, so I don’t have to put my worry on him. He must be health, so I can stay with him longer. I think I’m going crazy with my own mind, but then someone knocked my door.

 

“Come in,” I said.

 

“Have you slept yet?” Dad took a peek on the door.

 

“I can’t sleep actually. Come in!” I sat up myself on bed. He came closer and sat beside me.

 

“What are you thinking so you can’t sleep, Jieun?”

 

“About your health.” I said directly.

 

“Why? I’ve told you to not be worry, right?”

 

“Yeah, but how can I don’t? Okay, I will be honest to you. I’m happy, actually. Meeting you, I’m happy. But then I won’t to be apart again. I want to stay with you.”

 

“Yes, of course you can Honey. You can stay with me.”

 

“How can? You’re not in your good condition. And you have to leads the company as well. How can I don’t worry you?”

 

“It’s okay. Someone will help me with company here. He will arrive tomorrow as well.”

 

“Who?”

 

“I’ve told you about someone that I trust in Brazil, right? He is the one. He will help you also.”

 

“Help me what?”

 

“You don’t want to work in company? Come on, you’re my daughter,” he begged.

 

“I-I will, but… I don’t like managerial things.”

 

“It’s okay. You can learn it one by one, if you don’t mind.”

 

“How can I learn?”

 

“With this guy. I will let you know him. He is Korean but his English is great. He is smart and perfect. He is still young. I’m not sure about his age, but he is around 20s. Don’t worry, he’s kind.”

 

“He must be nerd and freak,” I mumbled.

 

“Don’t judge him first. Let’s see tomorrow. Just sleep then,” he said and left out.

 

Well, another task is begun.

 

 

---

Can't believe it! I've update this story >___<

well, HI LOLLIPOPS!! I miss U ^^

I miss this story also.

I'm kinda confuse because I write two different styles of story.

IYM with some serious mood right now and IOMY with lovey dovey style.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!!

I understand if this chapter is kinda boring, but I put my effort there.

So, just be kind for this chapter kkkk~~

Comment, Subcribe and Enjoy^^