For me, love is sincerity…

I'm Officially Missing You

*

Jieun’s POV

 

I just throw my phone to my bed and go to bathroom in a second. 15 minutes later I changed my clothes with pajama. I think it won’t take a long time to meet him then I can go home and sleep. I tied up my hair for a while. After that I took his hat and ready to go to the park.

 

“Unnie, bye-bye,” I said to Bongsun unnie.

 

“Where will you go, Jieun-sshi??”

 

“To the park. I’ll meet my friend to give his hat back. I’ll be back soon.”

 

“Okay, take care.”

 

“Bye-bye.”

 

I walked from my house to the park. I can feel the weather is not good. It’s windy and cold but little bit dry. Not fresh anymore. I walked slowly until I arrived at the park. There no people there. I think it because of the weather. After that I sat on a bench in the center of flowers garden. Since Wooyoung not coming yet, my mind is starting to remember all things that happened today. All about Lee Joon oppa and Hyun-ah. They look happy. Especially Lee Joon oppa. I think I have to give him up. Forever.

 

 

*

Wooyoung’s POV

 

She will kill me. I’m late for 15 minutes. She will angry to me. Aiisshh…. It is because of stupid traffic road.I run to the park after I parked my car. There no people here until I saw someone wears…. PAJAMA?? Yah, it’s cold here and she just wears pajama?? I saw her tied up hair. It’s cute enough. She looks like a baby right now. Baby that want to sleep. I come closer to her. When I come closer, I can saw her swollen eyes clearly.

 

“Oppa…” she said and smiled cutely. Oppa?? Since when she called me like that??

 

“Ohh… Sorry, I’m late.”

 

“It’s okay. I bring your hat. Here you are.” She gave me my hat and I just wear it.

 

“Thanks,” I said and sat beside her. I saw her looked at the sky randomly.

 

“Oppa… thank you,” she mumbled but I can hear it.

 

“What’s for?”

 

“Everything. Especially when you covered my eyes today,”

 

“But you still know that they kissed, right??” I said and she nodded, bowed her head.

 

“Are you okay??” I said.

 

“I always okay, oppa,” she looked at me and smiled.

 

“Really?? Looks like you cried before.”

 

“I was.”

 

“Who is he??” I asked straightly.

 

“Who?”

 

“Lee Joon. Who is he for you??” Damn. My curiosity just came out!

 

“He just a small part of my past.”

 

“Your ex??” I said and she nodded. OMG! I think she just a fan of him. But she is his ex-girlfriend??

 

“I think I’m not a good girlfriend at that time.” She said and bowed her head again.

 

“Why??”

 

“He always asked about skinship but I rejected it. I feel uncomfortable with that. First, it was okay until Hyun-ah come and took him from me.”

 

“And what did you do when Hyun-ah took him away??”

 

“Nothing. She is perfect, Oppa!”

 

“Then you don’t love him so much and so does him. It is good for both of you to break up.” I saw her looked at me angrily.

 

“Oppa, I loved him so much.” She said.

 

“No, you’re not. If you love him so much, you’ll feel comfortable with him, whatever you do. And if you love him so much, you’ll prove yourself to him that you’re better than Hyun-ah. And Lee Joon, if he really loves you, he’ll wait until you’re ready to do some skinship with him. This is called sincerity. For me, love is sincerity, Jieun-ah. And I think Lee Joon doesn’t have it.”

 

“You’re too much, Oppa.”

 

“No, I’m not. Think about it, Jieun-ah…”

 

She is not replying my words. Am I too rude??

 

“Oppa, can you sing a song for me??” she asked me with her smiley teary eyes.

==================================================================================

 

Kind a boring chapter, huh?? I'll update a lot after this :)

Comment and subscribe, thank you :)