Truth.

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I recieved such nice and long comments from my last chapter TT__TT I didn't realise so many of my readers were so mature <3 I don't really know how this situation would play out if it was real to be honest since I tend to base a lot of situations in my fics from real life situaions I've been in. Once it took me a whole year to get over someone I loved. I would always think of him and still dream of him even though he had moved on. But with Yoorin's case it had been two years and she had someone else, she wasn't just alone. Even if I was 'heartbroken' I think i would've been able to move on too if someone like Jeongmin came into my life aha. Anywa, no matter what the ending will be, I promise to so an alternate ending as well, like a little present for my reader? lol idk xD ugh look how cute he is

"Wow, you're good." Jeongmin looked back and smiled at Yoorin as they skate hand in hand.

"I still feel like I'm going to faceplant any second," she muttered, staring hard at her feet and holding onto Jeongmin's hand for dear life.

"No, I'm actually really surprised at how quickly you're picking this up," he said as he glide across the ice smoothly, half pulling Yoorin along. "Now, let me see if I can..." Then, slowly, he started to loosen his grip on her hand and move further away.

Yoorin, who had been too absorbed in staring at the ground, looked up with wide eyes at the sudden loss of support and immdiately started reaching back for his hand. But he kept on getting further and further away from her. Without thinking, because she was so desperate to get the support from Jeongmin back, she lifted her feet and took a step forward. She lost her balance for a moment and frail her arms around, trying to balance herself.

When she was completely still she let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Jeongmin with a nervous smile, "Wow, I thought I was going to die for a second."

Then she started gliding but slipped, Jeongmin's eyes widened and he reached out and caught her in his arms just on time. "I thought you were going to die for a second there."

She grinned at him and swivelled him around so he was facing away from her. Grabbing a fistful of his jacket around his waist she said, "This is a fool's proof way to make sure that you won't abandone me again."

"I would never leave you, Yoorin." Jeongmin said as he placed one hand over hers and continued to move across the ice smoothly.

She smiled and held on tighter, "I know."

 

 

 

A few hours after the sun had set, Jeongmin took Yoorin by the hand and walked her over to the car. "I think it's about time for us to head back, don't you think?"

She thought about all the things they did together today and smiled, "Yeah, I think we had enough fun for today."

Jeongmin's eyes softened as he opened the door for her and then shut it with a small bang before walking around to the driver's seat. When he got in he buckled his seatbelt and turned to her, "So do you want me to drop you off at your house or do you want to stop by and get your things first?"

Yoorin sank down in her seat and made a face as she remembered that she had promised her parents to not spend all Christmas with Jeongmin. It was a fair deal, for her to stay over at her parents' some days and with Jeongmin the others since the two weren't officially living together yet. "I need to get some things together first anyway so let's go by to yours first."

"You just want to be with me for longer," he teased.

"Yeah, there's that but I really do have things to pick up." She laughed as she stared out the window.

Jeongmin stole a quick glance at her and smiled before looking back at the road. They arrived back shortly after.

He stepped out of the car and met with Yoorin at the nose of the car and held out his hand, she took it and squeezed. Both of them were walking towards the apartment building quietly when something caught Yoorin's eyes. She stopped in her track and cocked her head at the person that had just walked out of the building and was heading away from them. The person was petite and had bright purple hair that could be seen clearly even in the dark. Yoorin elbowed Jeongmin and nodded at this person, "Look."

Jeongmin turned his head to the direction and saw what Yoorin was talking about. "The hair?" he said, continuing the walk with Yoorin not taking her eyes off of this person till he disappeared from her sight.

She turned to Jeongmin, "Doesn't it remind you of someone?"

He let out a knowing smile, "It sure does."

Yoorin stared at her feet as she walked and let out a small smile at the memories, "He always did love to stand out and going crazy with the hair dye."

Jeongmin opened his apartment door and it opened with a soft beep. He stepped in and Yoorin followed.

Minwoo was laid on the sofa, staring hard at the TV that was switched off.

Yoorin made way to the bedroom to get her things while Jeongmin walked over to the sofa and said, "Yoorin is going to be staying at her parents' tonight so she's jut getting her things before heading out."

Minwoo sat up and narrowed his eyes at him, "Is there a particular reason as to why you're telling me this?" He hadn't meant for it to come out rude. Not really. He just wasn't feeling particularly fond with Jeongmin after the talk he and L.Joe had had.

Jeongmin replied back, completely unfazed, "because it's common courtesy. Wouldn't you think it'd be a bit rude for Yoorin to come and then leave and for us to not tell you about it?"

"Well, I don't really see the point but I guess it makes sense." he muttered, sinking back into the sofa.

"I'm going to go and make a drink while I wait since she's going to be a while, you want one?" Jeongmin raised an eyebrow before turning around and heading to the kitchen.

Minwoo was about to decline when he remembered what L.Joe had told him earlier: 'Talk to him and try to see things from his point of view. And ask him about his feelings for Yoorin, I assure you he will give you a different answer as to what you gave me.'

He stood up quickly and followed Jeongmin, "Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Sure," Jeongmin replied as he set out two cups, “what’s bothering your mind?”

Minwoo leaned against the counter top and bit his bottom lip as he started to go through his options in his head. “Yoorin…” he started hestitantly.

Jeongmin poured the water that had just finished boiling from the kettle to the two cups in front of him and stirred, without looking up her nodded and said, “What about her?”

Minwoo took in a deep breath before shutting his eyes tightly and speaking, “Your feelings for… her. How would you describe that? I mean, it’s love... right?”

Jeongmin turned around with a small smile on his face and two cups of steaming coffee in both hands. He handed one to Minwoo, which he acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter