What is happening to me?

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day was Sunday and Minwoo had his dance class to go to. He was still frustrated and enraged about what happened yesterday so he took it out on his dancing; his moves were harsh and angry and he'd let out loud grunts whenever he could. The class seemed to have picked up on his bad mood and stayed far away from him.

He still remembered the frightened look in her eyes as he ran in. Squeezing his eyes shut, he started on another dance, not paying any attention to anyone.

He had walked her home and asked her about ten times if she was okay, but she just smiled and nodded bravely, telling him not to worry about her.  He said his goodbye to her but wouldn't leave until he saw her walk inside. There was something about her that naturally brought out the protective side of him, it was like seeing an injured kitten on the side of the road.

There had been a nagging need to call and text her, just to be completely certain that she was okay, at the back of his head from a while now but he didn't want to seem like a bother so he just left it. He knew she wasn't completely fine but he always knew that she would want her space.

"Take five, everybody!" the teacher said.

Everybody in the studio scattered out to their own group, chatting happily to each other while Minwoo just dropped to where he already  was. Feeling exhausted and sweating heavily, he grabbed a towel from the rack and started to dry his hair and leaned down onto the cold floor and flutter his eyelids shut. After just laying on the ground for a while Minwoo felt something cold pressed against his cheek.

He wanted to yell and scream at the person who dared to disrupt him when he was in such a mood, but when he opened his eyes he found that he was staring into the all too familiar Bambi innocent eyes. He then looked at what she had pressed to his cheek; it was a can of peach juice.

"Yoorin..." Minwoo said, slowly sitting up.

"Hi, Philanderer," she grinned. "I saw you when I was out there, you sure can move."

"Are you okay?" he blurted, she looked so happy.

"What?" she said, obviously taken by surprise at his sudden question. "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be? Anyway, I got this for you," - she pressed the peach juice harder against his face - "you look like you need it, too."

Minwoo wanted to question her further, but he knew that she wouldn't want that. If she was willing to pretend that nothing was wrong then he would go along with it, if it would make her happy and comfortable.

"Take it," she sighed, putting the juice onto his palm.

Minwoo's face felt numb after having the cold drink pressed there for a while. He popped open the can and thirstily drank it. "Not that I'm not happy to see you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter