Pure Innocence

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had only been two days since his last girlfriend but Minwoo was already feeling like he needed a new one. He was getting bored and he needed someone else to play with.

He pulled up his hood and started making his way to his dance class. He decided that he'd go hunting for his new toy after class was over. The girls in class... well, lets just say Minwoo had already been through most of them. He didn't like staying in one spot anyway, because then the girls around him would have caught on and find out what he was like. Then where would he be when no girls would even look at him? It was okay, though; Minwoo liked fresh faces so he usually wandered around areas where it was unlikely for anyone to know him.

He strode inside the dance studio and took off his hoodie and began to stretch. The teacher walked in right after.

She's so pretty, he thought. Minwoo always had a thing for older women, they were so mature and exciting. He had only ever been with a few older women - and they were probably the best out of all the girls he had been with - but it was always hard to get his hands on them. The mature and sophisticated ones hardly ever looked at younger boys, but nevertheless it made things more exciting for Minwoo.  He knew that his dance teacher was off-limit though, no matter how hot she was. She was engaged and her fiancé was one scary guy.

For the whole lesson Minwoo noticed that a girl that he didn't recognised kept on staring at him. He didn't take much notice of her because dancing was one of the rare things that he took seriously.  Besides, the teacher was too hot for him to look at anyone else. And that girl was just... blah. NORMAL.

After dance class was over, Minwoo stayed behind for a little while to compliment on the teacher's skills before leaving. He noticed that she looked a little flustered which did a good in on feeding his ego.

He was just about to leave when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Spinning around, he saw that it was the girl that had been staring at him throughout the whole lesson. Up close she looked even less appealing; she had an awful complexion and her hair was frizzy and it stuck up wherever it could. She probably looked worse because she was sweaty and tired after the dance, but it was still a turn off for Minwoo.

Yes, he knew he was shallow and harsh. He didn't quite know where he got it from, but he guessed it kind of run in the family.

The No men love women.  Plus, after being with so many girls and having to hear all of them complain about how much they hate this and that about themselves it was hard for him not to notice the flaws on other girls, too. In a way, it was kind of ironic. If the girls didn't bother telling everybody about their flaws and the things that they were insecure about themselves then others wouldn't even notice it.

Minwoo blinked at the girl, who held up a clump of clothing which turned out to be his hoodie that he had tossed on the dance studio's floor carelessly earlier when he had entered. "You were about to leave without this. It's yours, right?"

Her teeth weren't all that great either, he thought. He had this thing for people with bad teeth. He took care of his and they were perfect so he didn't understand why anyone else couldn't do the same.

"Thanks," he said, grabbing it from her hands. He was just about to turn and leave when she cleared . He mentally sighed, forced a smile onto his face and turned to face the girl again. "Yes?"

"Erm," she began, looking at anywhere but at his eyes. "I'm kind of new here and I noticed that you're a really good dancer. I was wondering maybe when you're free you could show me some moves...?"

His smile didn't waver, even though he didn't like what she was saying, he had already mastered the 'nice guy' image. "Sorry, I'm a busy person." And with that, he left without even a glance back.

"That's him!" Hana hissed in a loud whisper, pointing towards the boy that just left the building.

Yoorin and Hana had been waiting outside for a good hour before he finally appeared.

"He's cute..." Yoorin whispered.

"Yes, but don't be fooled by that. Anyway, follow him for a little bit, and when you think it's time just subtly try to make him notice you." Hana pushed Yoorin towards the direction where he was heading.

"But Hana," she protested. "I don't know when it's the 'right time' to make myself noticed. I don't even know how to make myself noticed!"

"It's okay," Hana said. "Just wing it! It'll turn out fine."

And with that, Hana ran off, leaving Yoorin to figure out things by herself. When Hana was explaining the plan Yoorin had half expected some kind of walkie talkie involved or maybe something along the line of Hana following her every move - like in the movies. No such luck.

Yoorin took in a deep breath and started to follow the boy from a good distance behind him. She noticed that he had a very distinctive move. Maybe it just the way he walked but Yoorin found herself liking he way he carried his body.

Yoorin tugged at her scarf, not liking the cold wind that bit her cheeks. She had been - in the nicest way possible - stalking Minwoo for a good half hour now. She had no idea where she was and she didn't know how to make her way back home. Hana said not to make any contact with him today just yet, so she didn't see the point in coming so far just so he could get her face imprinted into his head.

She sighed, seeing that Minwoo was finally heading inside. She didn't think she could handle touring around in the cold any longer.

The place Minwoo went in was a cute little coffee shop, its lovely fragrance of coffee beans hit her nostrils as soon as she stepped foot inside. The place was warm, to which Yoorin was thankful for. Minwoo sat down on a table in the middle of the cafe, looking like he wasn't expecting much.

So he's not meeting anyone, Yoorin thought. She seated herself right across from where Minwoo sat, from his vantage point he would have a perfect view of her.

A waiter went and asked Minwoo for his order while Yoorin tried to make herself look occupied with the menu. After she heard the waiter walk away, she peaked at Minwoo from the top of the menu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter