She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you still with that girl?" Minwoo said quietly as he sat on the stool in the kitchen that night, eyeing his carefree brother who was searching for his daily snacks.

"Nah," Minkyung answered, getting out a packet of crisps. "We broke up a week ago, where have you been?"

Minwoo stared at his feet and sighed. "Did you not love her?"

Minkyung stuffed a piece of crisp loudly into his mouth and then scoffed. "Dude, 'love'? Seriously? What is going on with you?" He frowned, "I know you have Yoorin and your feelings for her are strong and all, but have seen me? You may love her but I have never ever loved a girl before."

Minwoo dropped his head onto his hands and let out a small groan. His two elder brothers - Sangmin and Minkyung - were never good options when he needed someone to talk to. Minki was usually the one that helped most, mainly because he was closest to Minwoo and their weren't that big.

"Anyway, speaking of Yoorin," Minkyung swallowed his mouthful of food before speaking again. "She'd better be worth it, man. She's the only reason why you've been fighting so hard against dad's decision, right?"

Minwoo was silent for a second, "She... is. She's worth it... I just..." Minwoo took in a deep breath and stared at his brother with a serious expression.

Minkyung stopped chewing and put the bag he had in his hands down, he looked at his baby brother with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

Minwoo squeezed his eyes shut, thinking about what to say as millions of emotions were battling themselves inside his head. "Hyung, have you ever felt..." he stopped, not sure how to continue. His brother leaned back and waited patiently for Minwoo to talk again. "You know when you're with someone... and they make you really happy?" Minkyug nodded. "They make you forget about everything around you and then your only attention is on them and them only?" Minwoo paused before blinking back a few tears. "And even though they make you feel like the happiest person on earth, sometimes there's this thought tugging at the back of your mind telling you that she's just not the one for you?"

Minkyung in a sharp breath. "Where are you going with this, Minwoo? Are you saying that Yoorin isn't-"

"No, no," Minwoo interrupted. "I just want to know if you've ever had that feeling before."

"Of course, every single girl I've been with, I've had those feelings before." Minkyung frowned slightly. "Are you having the same feeling with Yoorin? Because I've never seen you so serious about anyone before."

"No, I've never had that feeling with her." Minwoo said, staring blankly at his hands that were clasped in front of him. "She's not the kind of person who makes me happy all the time. Out of everyone I've been with she's the only one that's made me so confused, frustrated, angry, jealous and... loved. Even though she made me feel such foreign emotions, she's still managed to make me feel loved and wanted, and even when I was feeling like tearing my hair out because of her most of the time, there was always this voice at the back of my head that told me; 'She's the one Minwoo. She's definitely The One. She's worth it so just hang in there.'"

The atmosphere around them grew thick as silence fell.

"Why did she make you feel such foreign emotions, Minwoo?" Minkyung said, shattering the silence.

Minwoo looked up and smiled sadly at his brother. "Whenever I try to talk to her she always shuts me out, which upsets me a lot. And then he ex came back into the picture... which made me really jealous. And I always felt like I'm the one that's chasing, I have never ever felt like that before."

"Sounds like you're in love." Minkyung said softly.

Minwoo actually smiled slightly at that. "I know."

"So what's the problem?"

Minwoo dropped his gaze again. "I found out that maybe it's all been a lie... and even though my head and my heart wants to believe that's it's not true - even thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter