Let's stay like this forever. I'm finally happy again.

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoorin clenched the bed sheet as she stared into Jeongmin's eyes. It was beginning to hurt. She opened her eyes wider, determined to not let the tears fall. Jeongmin bit his lips and narrowed his eyes down hard as tears started to form in his, too.

"Can we please stop this? I don't think I can handle it any longer." Jeongmin let out a staggered breath, as of he had been holding his breath for a while.

Yoorin shook her head, "No."

He squinted his eyes at her before opening them wide again, the tears in his eyes shining like jewels. "God, you're so stubborn."

"I just need this, okay?" Without thinking, she blinked, the tears finally falling down her face. She looked shocked as she touched her cheek and felt the wetness. She blinked some more before letting out a frustrated groan.

Jeongmin closed his eyes and kept it shut for a while before opening them. He looked at Yoorin, who was sat across from him in the middle of his bed. He clapped his hands and let out a loud laugh. "I win!"

She wiped her eyes with her sleeves before frowning at Jeongmin. "Why don't I ever win when we have our staring contest?"

He shrugged and hopped off the bed, pulling her along with him to the kitchen. He pushed her towards the stove and then went to sit down on the dining table. "Make me something delicious, please." He grinned.

Earlier, Jeongmin was complaining about having to make dinner every night, so he opposed to having a staring contest; if he was to lose then he would continue making dinner every night without a single complaint. Whereas if Yoorin was to lose than she'd have to cook dinner for the night.

Yoorin didn't have problems with cooking, she just had problems with Jeongmin's choice for dinner; just why did it have to be so complicated? She cocked her head at the cookbook that was laid open in front of her. Biting her bottom lip, she looked at the pots, pans, knives and all sort of meat and vegetables that were laid out all ready for her.

Jeongmin could see that she was struggling on where to start so he pushed himself up from the chair and walked over to her. He looked at the cookbook and then to her. Laughing, he pecked her pouting lips and said, "Hurry up, I'm hungry."

Yoorin turned her head and peaked at Jeongmin from under her eyelashes, turning on her best aegyo face, she said, "Oppa~"

Jeongmin's eyes rounded in surprise as he straightened himself. He cleared his throat and avoided her gaze, "W-what?"

Yoorin's smirked, he was such a er for being called 'Oppa.' She shuffled herself closer to him while he tried to back away ever so slightly, "Oppa, please help me out."

He closed his eyes, bit his lip and tilted his head up. He shook his head and turned around, walking back to the dining table and then sitting down. "You're not getting out of this easily," he said, crossing his arms on the table.

Yoorin her teeth and grumbled, "Fine."

She grabbed the nearest knife and started to chop up the carrots when she heard a throat being cleared behind her. She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"You're using the bread knife," Jeongmin nodded at the knife with teeth in her hand.

Yoorin rolled her eyes and dropped the knife picking up another one near her. After she had chopped through half a carrot she took a step back and examined her work. She groaned when she realized that some pieces were as thin as a coin and some were as thick as her wrist. "Jeongmin, it's all going wrong."

"You'll get it right, just keep trying."

Se let out a small scowl before turning back to the work. When she got to the onions, she wanted so badly to give up. It would not cut into neat little slices and it would just fall apart in her hands. Not to mention the stinging in her eyes we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter