Skin to Skin

That's So Random!
AN:
- It's been a very long while, I know and I'm sorry >.<
- I'm getting rusty but this idea wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it down and I'm glad I did
- More of GTOP lying in bed; I always end up writing them lying in bed haha
- This is very short
 
So here goes...
 
__________________
 

Being skin to skin with Seunghyun was one of Jiyong's favorite moments together. Post cuddles were the best; with Seunghyun on his right, and him on Seunghyun's left. The peaceful silence, that followed the frantic sounds of their ragged breaths and wanton moans in their tumble in the sheets and tangles of their limbs, were the highest level of bliss. Their movements languid; lingering fingers, soft and quiet, like whispers against their skin, a total opposite of the frantic urgency to chase their own pleasure as well as each other's not a few minutes earlier.

The arm under him moved to pull him closer which left Jiyong with no choice but to roll onto his side and drape about half of his body against Seunghyun. He slid one of his legs in between Seunghyun's and snuggled even closer. The bridge of his nose perfectly nuzzled up under Seunghyun's jaw. He inhaled deeply, a small smile upon his lips.

Presses up in this position, they could feel the other's heart beating against their own chest. Jiyong marveled at their matching, racing heartbeat slowing down with each breath they took. He dragged his hand lazily, palm splayed flat against Seunghyun's hot skin. From the middle of Seunghyun torso, Jiyong fingers were now carding Seunghyun's hair in an appreciative manner. It was a silent compliment that Jiyong knew would please Seunghyun greatly.

Seunghyun was facing upwards, his eyes closed. Confined in their bedroom, but his mind was high, blissfully floating in the seventh heaven.

Jiyong hummed against Seunghyun's neck, combing the locks between his fingers a couple more times before sliding his hand down to cup the side of Seunghyun's face. Jiyong pulled away a little, far enough to look up, before turning Seunghyun's face towards him and pulled him down for a chaste kiss.

Seunghyun opened his eyes then, being brought to reality by the warmth of Jiyong's lips. Looking into Jiyong's eyes, Seunghyun felt his heart skipped, ready to sprint into a race once again. Those eyes, he thought. Those clear, hazel eyes. Seunghyun loved how clearly he could see the changes in Jiyong's eyes when they were this up close.

Jiyong blushed the same time his pupils grew wider. Seunghyun's intense stare did that to him. And when Seunhyun leaned down to kiss him again, Jiyong reciprocated. He hooked his arm behind Seunghyun's neck, pulling him more into his space, encouraging Seunghyun to take it further. And it was just a matter of seconds before Seunghyun started to roll him over onto his back again, and started nuzzling, and kissing, and all the right places all over again.

 

**********