That MV

That's So Random!

Description:
He's a songwriter. So he writes. Sometimes he writes from his imagination. And sometimes he writes from what he truly feels.

Foreword:
"Is it about me?"


 

Seunghyun is in front of his TV, watching some random entertainment show to catch up on the latest update when a music video of a familiar face came on. This is the first time Seunghyun had the chance to watch it. He found himself cocking his head too many times while watching the video; from the beginning until the end of the song. So he decided to confront the owner that he grabbed his phone and make a call.

"What was that about?"

"Well, hello to you too."

"What was that about?" Seunghyun repeated the question, ignoring the sarcasm.

"What?"

"The MV."

"Which MV?"

"Come on, you know which one I'm talking about." Seunghyun paused for a short moment. "Is it about me?"

"No."

"You think I can't tell? The words are so obvious. And the blue suit. That suit totally gave you away."

"Tsk. I knew I shouldn't have gone with that suit. I knew you would notice."

"So it is about me."

"Well..you ignored me. So I wrote what I felt and the song is how I felt at that time."

"I didn't ignore you. I was filming."

"For one whole year."

"I appeared for your OOAK in Indonesia."

"Yea, after I threatened to move out if you didn't."

"It's not entirely my fault, though, you know. You were also travelling for OOAK."

"Don't turn this around on me. There is this thing called telephone, you know. But I could hardly hear from you. And if I was lucky enough to talk to you, it was by my own initiative to call you first."

"That's ridiculous. I did call you several times."

"Yes, you did. To ask me where I kept the suits, the jackets, the shirts, the socks even. To ask me if I've seen your blue Rolex 'cause you've misplaced it. To ask me where is the restaurant I talked about that serves the best sushi in Seoul, and didn't even asked me if I wanted to join."

"You were in Japan."

"Just ask. The thought that counts. You never know if I would have flown back just to have dinner with you."

"You would?"

"At that time? No."

"Why not?"

"'Cause I was mad. Even if I was in Seoul, I would've purposely said no."

"That's mean."

"That's mean? Then tell me which one is meaner; to ignore someone for one freakin year, or to purpos-"

"Okay, okay, okay. I know I was wrong."

"Good. So what do you say when you did something wrong?"

"I'm sorry."

"Good boy. Now open the door. I'm here."

"Oh? You usually don't need my help with the door. You just barge in."

"Because my hands are full with our dinner, dummy. Just open the door, will ya?"

"Oh, okay!"

 

==========

Take a guess; which song / MV is that? I know most you can get it right. XD

Thanks for reading, subscribing and upvoting! Love ya! :)