Three's A Crowd

That's So Random!
Description:
Mischievous Maknae framing his hyung without his hyung knowing. ;)
 
Foreword:
"Nope. Three's a crowd. Go ride in the other car."
 

 

“You. Go ride in the other car.” Jiyong pointed at Seungri who is already seated in the back seat, and gestured towards the vehicle next in line.
 
“Aiii hyung. There’s plenty of room. Three of us can fit in here. It’ll be fun! Plus, Seunghyun hyung is not here yet. Where is he anyways?” Seungri beamed with the brightest smile, looks almost like a puppy begging to sleep in your bed on a winter’s night.
 
“Nope. Three’s a crowd. Hyung went to change his jacket. He’ll be here any minute. Go ride in the other car.” Jiyong repeated.
 
“I can take the front seat.” Seungri is still trying his luck.
 
“Nope. Manager hyung is taking the front seat. Just go ride in the other car.”
 
“Fine...” Seungri surrenders and retreats to the other car only to get mocked by his 2 hyungs.
 
“Someone’s got kicked out!” Youngbae mocks the maknae and joined by a laughing Daesung. The three men finally settled in their seats.
 
“Hey. You already knew who rides with who when we travel in separate cars like this. You belong to us. Hehehe.” Daesung grins. Still teasing, but he puts his arm around Seungri’s shoulder to comfort the youngest one.
 
“Ai hyung. I know. See, I already have my stuff in here." He held up his wallet and phone. "I just wanted to see what Jiyong hyung would do to have his time alone with Seunghyun hyung.” Seungri winked at his hyungs. The smiles across his hyungs' expressions disappeared.
 
“Smart.” Youngbae remarked.
 
“Genius.” Daesung commented.
 
“Why, thank you.” Seungri smirks and tips his invisible hat.
 
 
 
==========
 

A very short post. I read somewhere that GD & TOP rode in the same car to the MAMA2013 after party, while the other 3 members are in another. Not sure if this info is even accurate, but it inspired this post. :)

Coming up: A super long update. I'm still contemplating whether to make it into chapters, or let it be a one-shot. Hmm..