Leather Pants

That's So Random!

Description:
Seunghyun needs some help on his wardrobe. Being a fabulous fashionista, Jiyong is more than willing to offer his assistance.

Foreword:
“Let me just show you how it’s done.”


 

Seunghyun eyed the pair of leather pants in his hands.

“How do people get in tight pants like this?” Seunghyun complained, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He already had one of the pants on, but finds it rather uncomfortable to pull the zipper up. He looked down helplessly, with his hands on his hips.

“Do you need help?” Jiyong asked. He is fixing his hair, all dressed up in an equally tight, if not tighter, pants.

“Huh?”

“Your pants. Do you need help?” Jiyong asked again, turning towards the Seunghyun.

“Err...never mind,” he waved a hand, “I’ll just change into a different one...”

“Let me just show you how it’s done.” Jiyong walked over.

Seunghyun looked up, getting a little bit nervous with what Jiyong is going to do.

“Wait...” Seunghyun trailed off and backed up a step when Jiyong nonchalantly reached out a hand.

“Tsk. Just let me show you. Here.” Jiyong trod closer and stood in between Seunghyun and the mirror. He pulled Seunghyun closer by the waist, and without hesitation, he slipped his hand down the tight pants.

“What are you do-” Seunghyun got cut off when the cold skin of Jiyong’s hand slid against his crotch.

Breaths hitched, Seunghyun fell forward against Jiyong, propping his hands against the mirror, on either side of Jiyong’s head. He’s trying hard to stand and to not collapse on his knees as he trembles from the shivers prickling down his spine. He let his head fall onto Jiyong’s shoulder as the mischievous hand in his pants grabbed and shoved and pulled and slipped it into position. That little hand really knows its way around down there.

“There you go..” Jiyong muttered close to Seunghyun’s ear, pulling his hand out dangerously slow and flattened his palm against Seunghyun’s stomach. He smirks listening to Seunghyun’s heavy panting.

Seunghyun pulled away when he finally shook off the siren in his head and evened out his breath.

“You did that on purpose, didn’t you?” Seunghyun glared, zipping up his pants.

Jiyong turned around to face the mirror, smirking with a wicked glint in his eyes.

“No. I certainly did not.”

 

==========

#GTOPISREAL