A Substitute

That's So Random!

Description:
Jiyong found a substitute. But Seunghyun is not very fond of him.

Foreword:
“Ji, if you wanna keep it so much, take it to your home.”


 

“Kwon Jiyong!” Seunghyun calls out for the younger. “What the hell is this?” He is eyeing a huge wooden box at his front door. It came from Japan and it is addressed to his house but with Jiyong’s name as the recipient.

“What?” Jiyong sounds confused as he casually walks over to where Seunghyun is standing.

“THIS. What is this?” Seunghyun pointed at the box and turned to Jiyong. The latter frowned; trying to remember if he had purchased anything recently.

Jiyong took a closer look at the delivery note. Once he figured out what it is, he squealed and almost jump onto Seunghyun. “It’s here! I forgot that I asked them to send him to me. When was it? Two, three weeks ago?”

“What is it? Is it Bearbricks?”

“No...he’s much cooler than Bearbricks. I’m really excited for you to meet him.” Jiyong exclaimed. “Come, help me to bring him inside.”

“Him?” Seunghyun questioned Jiyong’s choice of words, but helped the man to transport the package into the living room anyway.

 

HALF AN HOUR LATER

“Tadaaaaaaa!” Jiyong exclaimed ceremoniously with his hands up in the air.

“It’s creepy.”

“No, he’s not.” Jiyong stepped back to take a look at the life-sized mannequin. “He looks exactly like you.” Jiyong smiles and reaches out to fix the big fluffy white bow that the figure has on.

“No, it certainly does not.”

“He sure is.”

“Would you stop addressing it like a person?”

“What, he looks like you. He is as tall as you. And he acts like you. In a way he is a person.”

“Jiyong, it’s a freaking mannequin. It cannot act.”

“No, look. You didn’t notice? This is you on stage; like a statue. You just stood there, looking cool and composed with your sunglasses on. I bet the fans at the fan meeting really thought that you were actually there.” Jiyong laughed his heart out.

“I’m gonna call them and take it to the studio. I’m not keeping it here.” Seunghyun grabs his phone from the coffee table.

“No, you can’t!” Jiyong pouted and threw his arms around the mannequin. “He’s staying. He can stand there with your Bearbricks.”

“Na-ah. No way!”

“Yes way!”

“Ji, if you wanna keep it so much, take it to your home.”

“That doesn’t make sense. He’s you. So he’s staying here. Besides, this is my second home. So.” Jiyong smiles with his hands still wrapped around the figure.

“No.”

“Yes. And I think we should name him.”

“Jiyong, you’re crazy. We’re not keeping it, and we’re certainly not going to name it.”

“Why not? You didn’t say anything when I named your little friend there.” Jiyong snarled at the older with his eyes lowered to the man’s friend.

Seunghyun gulps as he feels a warm rush shoot to his face. He didn’t see that coming. And he’s lost for words to retort.

“Huh. I thought so.” Jiyong smirked. “So, he’s not going anywhere. He’s staying.”

“Ji..I don’t feel it-”

“Enough. I said he’s staying, he’s staying. So that when you’re gone filming for one whole month, or one whole year in..I don’t know..South Africa or somewhere, I won’t be lonely anymore.”

“Ji, that...doesn’t sound right.”

“ert. What I meant was, at least I have him to look at when I miss you. I can hug him when I feel like I wanna hug you. And I can kiss him when I feel like I wanna kiss you.” Jiyong circled his arm around one of the mannequin’s, resting his head on the shoulder.

“So you are substituting your boyfriend with a lifeless mannequin?”

“Story of my life. Pity me, right?” Jiyong pouts. “The real one seems to leave me a little too often...” Jiyong fakes a sniff. The older rolled his eyes as Jiyong is being dramatic as always.

“But...” Seunghyun scoffed and a smirk slowly creeps up on his lips. He treads towards the younger, “...your boyfriend here...” he gestured to the mannequin, “...he can’t do the things I do to you, now can he?”

Jiyong blushed with his eyes widened, lips caught behind his teeth. He let go of the lifeless arm when Seunghyun is within his reach. His slender arms naturally snake around Seunghyun’s back and rest nonchalantly on the small of the sturdy back.

“I bet he can’t do this...” Seunghyun lowered his head and kissed the puffy cheek. Jiyong welcomed it with a gummy smile.

“...and this...” he trailed the kisses upwards to the small ear and nibbled on the soft earlobe. Jiyong shuts his eyes tightly and draws a deep breath, quietly hummed his response.

“...and also this...” Seunghyun relish the soft skin of Jiyong’s neck; kissing, , and the supple skin, making the younger tingles in his embrace.

“...let alone this...” Seunghyun didn’t skip a beat and enveloped the plump lips with his own. Jiyong reciprocates with the same amount of tenderness, fingers the back of Seunghyun’s shirts.

“Jiyong..” Seunghyun pulled away after a few moments, “..I dare you to kiss me on stage like you kiss your fake boyfriend there.” Seunghyun whispered, ghosting over the swollen lips.

“And I dare you to take m-” Jiyong was cut off mid-sentence as Seunghyun captures his lips again. He wraps his legs around Seunghyun’s waist when the man hoisted him up as they retreat into the warmth of their bedroom.

 

==========

I got this funny idea from one of the VIPs spazzing over the mannequin-kissing photo last night. The comment was something like: Jiyong will have that thing shipped to him for his personal display. Something like that. Sorry, stranger. I can't recall your name and when I scroll through my timeline, I can't find your tweet. Anyways, I thought it's a funny theme to write a chapter about.

Oh and, by the by..

My Twitter: RedBlackBeauty

My Instagram: xxxredblackbeauty