Snooping Seungri

That's So Random!

Description:
Seungri wanna have breakfast with his hyungs. Two are already in the kitchen, but the other two are still immersed in their own world.

Foreword:
“You sure asked a lot of questions this morning, maknae.”


 

“What are you doing? Just leave them alone. Come here, eat your breakfast.” Youngbae joined Daesung and took his seat at the kitchen counter, pulling his plate full of breakfast closer. He sipped on his coffee while glancing at the maknae ready to knock on the door.

“Ya! Nosy maknae. I told you not to.” Daesung added.

Seungri replied with a click of his tongue and leaned closer to the door. Faint voices, sometimes laced with chuckles and laughter can be heard echoing on the other side of the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

It was silent for a few moments, followed by a deep voice faintly announced, “It’s open.”

Seungri turned the knob and carefully swings the door open.

Seunghyun is sitting up, leaning back onto the headboard with a pillow supporting his back. A tablet PC in one hand and the other wrapped around the man next to him, Jiyong. Latching to the side of Seunghyun with his leg and arm lazily thrown over the man, Jiyong is lying on his side, with his back towards the door. They have been awake for a while now, but are still lazying on the bed, browsing random stuff on the tablet.

“What do you want, maknae?” Jiyong spat, without even turning around to face the guy. Seunghyun huffed a chuckle.

Seungri stopped in his track and questioned, “How do you know it was me?”

“Because I know Youngbae and Daesung are not nosy enough to interrupt.” Jiyong answered nonchalantly, still nuzzling to the side of Seunghyun’s torso.

“What is it, Panda Man?” Seunghyun turned and asked, slightly pitying the younger receiving cold treatment from the cranky leader.

Seungri, who has been pouting, snapped out of his zone and chimed, “Breakfast! Let’s have breakfast. Together.”

“We’ll be right out.” Seunghyun replied with a smile but no effort to leave the bed at all.

“Hyung..” Seungri started whining, “..let’s go now. The food are getting co-”

He was cut off when, without a word, Jiyong sat up and turned towards him, swinging a pillow right to where he was standing. Thanks to his good reflexes; Seungri was safe out the door before the pillow could strike him right in his face.

 

“See. I told you not to go in there.” Daesung spoke up in between munches when he saw Seungri dragging his feet back into the kitchen.

“I just wanted to have breakfast together.” Seungri sighed, taking his seat at the kitchen counter.

“No, you didn’t. You just can’t leave them alone. You are just being nosy.” Youngbae teased.

“I am not!”

“Aishhhh just be quiet and finish your plate.” Daesung almost had enough of the maknae whining.

“Fine. I just miss having a meal together. And of course I miss Seunghyun hyung too.”

“Well, as much as you missed Seunghyun hyung, I’m sure someone else misses him more and you just can’t argue with that because you’ll lose.”

“Huh, true that. From the way he was acting on stage, I wouldn’t dare to argue.” Seungri replied feeding himself some omelets, cringing at the memories of their recent Japan fan meeting stages. His fork stopped halfway when he noticed his two hyungs looked up at him when he mentioned the stage thingy.

“What?” Seungri pulled out his fork.

“Nothin’.” The two older men replied and continued eating.

"Ahaaaaa... So it does bother you too." Seungri put his fork down. “Both of you agree that we need to talk to him about it, right?”

“No, we don’t.” The other two replied in unison.

“Why not? Aren’t you guys worried? Or concerned, maybe?”

Youngbae and Daesung traded glances.

Seeing the meaningful glances between his hyungs, Seungri decided to push on the subject a little more. “Not even the slightest?”

“Well...-” Youngbae started, glancing at both Daesung and Seungri.

“Hah! I knew you were concerned!" Seungri returned his attention to the omelets in his plate. "Whose idea was that doll anyway?"

"That, we don't know." Youngbae continued.

"I don't think we should have that doll on stage again when hyung isn't around. We should just use the cutout from last year’s." Seungri mumbled with his mouth full.

"Heh. Try telling that to Jiyong hyung." Daesung scoffed.

"But you have to agree with me that he was... kinda.. you know, over did it. With that doll. No?" Seungri raised an eyebrow.

"I've decided not say anything about it." Youngbae sipped on his coffee.

"Yeah. Agree. He's G-Dragon anyway. No one questions why he did what he did. I'm sure he has his own reasons." Daesung took Youngbae's side on the subject.

"He has reasons for doing what he did to that doll? Are you serious, hyung?" Seungri asked Daesung who shrugged his shoulders in reply.

“That’s not fair. If I was the one acting silly on stage, I would get smacked by all four of you.” Seungri sulked.

“Because, if you misbehave, people would blame all four of us for not raising you right.” Youngbae retorted.

“So, Jiyong hyung acting like that was okay?”

“Well..to be fair, he wouldn’t listen to us because none of us is older than him and hyung wasn’t there to stop him. So..” Youngbae took another sip of his coffee.

“He wouldn’t act like that if hyung is around, for that matter.” Daesung added, in agreement with Youngbae. “And he’s a grown man.” Daesung turned to Seungri.

“Hyung. I am 24 years old; only 2 years younger than him."

“Yeah. But you are the maknae. You will remain as the kid for as long as we live.” Daesung raised his mug towards Youngbae, and both clunked their mugs together.

“Okay. Then I’m gonna start acting like a kid.” Seungri pushed away his plate, and crossed his arms. “I’m not gonna eat until they come out and have their breakfast with us.”

“Suit yourself. They have been separated for weeks; I highly doubt that they would even leave the bed today.” Youngbae took the last sip and finished up his coffee.

“That’s ridiculous.” Seungri muttered.

“You wanna bet, kid?” Youngbae smirked.

Seungri was about to retort back when the he heard the door to the bedroom cracks open. He pulled a silly grin, squinting at Youngbae and Daesung.

“Hyung~!!” Seungri yelled out to the two who just walked into the kitchen.

“Don’t you think it’s too early to be this loud?” Jiyong rubbed his palms on both of his ears. But the younger just chuckled happily.

Seungri pulled out a stool next to him, gesturing for the elder to take a seat. But his grin quickly dropped off of his face when he saw Jiyong and Seunghyun placing their coffee and plates of food onto a tray.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Seungri's eyes darted between Jiyong and Seunghyun.

“You sure asked a lot of questions this morning, maknae.” Jiyong glared.

Seunghyun took his mug and sipped on the coffee. “I’m just gonna wait inside.” He smiled and winked at the nosy maknae.

“Inside? Where?” Seungri furrowed his brows as he watches Seunghyun leaves the kitchen, and then turned to Jiyong. “Hyung, I thought you guys wanna have breakfast..”

“Yeah, we do.” Jiyong sassily replied, tossing a grape into his mouth. “But not here." Jiyong paused.

Seungri cocked his head.

"In bed. Toodles!” With that, Jiyong walked away towards the bedroom with the tray full of food in his hands.

Youngbae and Daesung burst into laughter and high-fived each other, mocking the maknae who had slumped in his chair.

 

==========

WHERE IS CHOI SEUNGHYUN?

As some of you might have known, I am fairly new in this fandom (dived-in roughly around September last year). So I did not experience the hiatus phase where Seunghyun went missing for his filming. By the time I was able to recognize and distinguish who is who in the band, Seunghyun was already back under the spotlight. At that time, I couldn't understand the feeling and why the fandom flipped during his absence. So now, when it's happening again and I am so deep into the fandom that I can't see myself out anymore, I just wanna say, "VIPS, I GET IT NOW!" Gosh! When stans of OT4 are being indulged with pics & vids from their recent activities, stans of Choi Seunghyun are still stuck with pics & vids from the Japan Dome Tour. OTL But he would be at their next fan meeting, right? Well he better be!

Random fact: Daesung was the one who actually lured me to Bigbang. Because I watch Running Man, and I'm a fan of Kim Jongkook whom I found out was a cast of Family Outing. So I watched Family Outing. Oh Yoo Jaesuk was there too, and then there he was - Kang Daesung, and the rest is history. ^.^