Ready for Bed

That's So Random!

Description:
Jiyong's attempt at resisting Seunghyun. He failed easily.

Foreword:
"But you won't get any rest, though."


 

After a long and tiring day, the hot shower helped Jiyong to relax. He dried himself with a towel and blew his hair enough to dry off the droplets dripping from the end of his hair. He put on a boxer, ruffled his hair one last time and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready for bed?" Jiyong asked. 

Seunghyun is sitting on the bed, leaning back against the headboard with a pillow supporting his back. He looked up from the script in his hands when he heard Jiyong.

He tipped the script a little, "I'm just going ove-"

And Jiyong shut the lights, cutting him off, not caring even a little bit. The room is now dark except for the dimmed light from the table lamp on Seunghyun's nightstand.

The bed dipped when Jiyong crawled into it, mimicking the sways of a feline, getting closer to Seunghyun. He grinned when he saw Seunghyun swallowed hard and put the script down.

Jiyong gets closer and closer to Seunghyun until he could press their foreheads together.

Locking his eyes with Seunghyun's, Jiyong whispered, "Time for bed." He reached his hand out and switched the table lamp off to then grabbed the script in Seunghyun's hands and tossed it to the floor. Ignoring Seunghyun's glare, Jiyong plopped next to him and nestled under the covers. 

"Tease." Seunghyun scoffed.

Jiyong chuckled. "I'm tired. I need to rest. Let's sleep." He pulled Seunghyun to lie on his side, and nuzzled their nose together. He wrapped an arm along the curve of Seunghyun's waist and snuggled close comfortably. "But you are so...so, so, so tempting." Jiyong sighed, ghosting his breath against Seunghyun's lips. 

Seunghyun smirked. "Oh really?" He slipped a foot in between Jiyong's shins and carresed them all the way to his feet. 

"No, don't.." Jiyong chuckled again, trying to pull his feet away, but Seunghyun had them tangled and locked with his. 

"You said you wanna relax, so let me massage you." Seunghyun pulled Jiyong closer. He ran a hand along his back, his spine slowly.

Jiyong hums quietly, feeling the tender warmth spreading from the trail of Seunghyun's palm against his skin.

"That felt so nice.." Jiyong mumbled, still so close to Seunghyun's face, Seunghyun's lips.

Jiyong settles in more comfortably as Seunghyun repeats his ministration. Jiyong felt the tense in his muscles relaxed slowly and his eyes are getting heavier. Seunghyun cards his hand in Jiyong's slightly damped hair, marveling at the lazy smile on Jiyong's face. Sometimes, it's mind-boggling to Seunghyun how the agressive ball of energy could turn into this mushy puddle of goo under his touch.

"Don't stop.." Jiyong whined.

Seunghyun didn't notice that he had paused amidst his admiration. He looked up into Jiyong's brown eyes and his heartbeat started to get erratic. The light color of Jiyong's irises always give him away; although the room is faintly lit by the lights from outside, Seunghyun could clearly see Jiyong's pupils slowly gaining diameter and that just spurred him on.

"What.." Jiyong asked, almost inaudibly, when he caught Seunghyun staring. 

Without breaking their eye contact, Seunghyun leaned in and pressed his lips against Jiyong's, ever so softly.

Jiyong hummed, "I need to rest.."

Seunghyun ignored the half-hearted protest and sealed their lips together again, but this time a little bit demanding, a little bit deeper. Jiyong tastes so sweet it's addictive he just can't resist. And Jiyong's giggles and sighs are telling him not to stop.

Jiyong reciprocated the fervor, welcoming the kiss and threw his protests out the window. He pulled Seunghyun to fully hover above him and spread his legs to let Seunghyun nestle up to where he belongs.

Seunghyun nibbles on the bottom lip, and his way into Jiyongs welcoming cavern, on Jiyong's tongue like his life depends on it. His hips rolled torturously slow in response to Jiyong's moans and whimpers.

After a while of squeezing each other's air and grinding each other's crotch, the two pulled away, panting and gasping.

Seunghyun smirked while looking down at Jiyong; out of breath, flushed with a tinge of pink on his cheeks. Seunghyun leaned down again and latched his now swollen lips to Jiyong's neck and on the soft skin. 

"Should I continue?"  Seunghyun asked with a mischievous tone in his voice and Jiyong simply hummed his response. 

"But you won't get any rest, though." Seunghyun warned, moving to the other side of Jiyong's neck. 

"I know," Jiyong replied, "I blame your tongue."

 

==========