Chubby Cheeks

That's So Random!

Description:
There is something different about Jiyong. And Seunghyun found it fascinatingly adorable.

Foreword:
“What looks good on me? Tight jeans?”


 

Finally, the filming is over. Not for the whole movie, though. Just for the day. He can feel his entire weight slumped to his knees and he almost stumbled into his front door as he swings it open.

“Home sweet home..” Seunghyun breathed out, dumping his tote bag onto the couch. He drags himself towards the bedroom while stripping off one piece of clothing at a time; the jacket, the shirt, the belt. He yawned the biggest yawn and ran his hand through his still rigid hair from all the hairspray earlier. A long, warm shower now would be nice, he thought as he dropped himself at the edge of his bed.

Meanwhile, Jiyong who has been sleeping on the same bed, tangled up with the pillows and sheets, was woken up by the violent shake when Seunghyun plopped down just now. He turned around and was greeted by the glorious skin of Seunghyun’s back. A smile curved across his face as he quietly rolls over.

Seunghyun was lazily pulling his pants off when he was startled by an arm snaking around his waist and something, or rather someone, hugging him from behind. He turned his head hastily and found a smiley face nuzzling to the side of his left thigh.

“MY GOD, JIYONG!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! GOD!” Seunghyun shrieked, placing his palms over his heart.

Jiyong bursts into a fit of laughter. “You should’ve seen your face! It was like you’ve seen a ghost or something!” His last few words came out in forms of squeals as they morphed into laughter.

“For all I know, I was supposed to be alone. You damn right I thought you were a ghost! Gosh!” Seunghyun dropped his head in his palms, propping on his thighs.

“Aww..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Jiyong pulled up his hand and rubbed the older man’s back. “I thought you’ve already seen my luggage in the living room and already knew that I was here.”

Seunghyun turned his head, still propping on one of his hand, gazing down at the younger. “Your luggage is in the living room?”

“Yeah, I was too tired to drag them in here so I just tossed everything in the living room.”

“Huh. I guess I was too tired to notice them there.” Seunghyun ran his fingers through Jiyong’s hair. “When did you get here?”

“Couple of hours ago. I thought you’d be home so I asked them to drop me here, maybe we could have a meal together or something.” Jiyong looked up and took the older’s hand and played with the thin fingers. “But since you were not home, and I was too tired and too lazy to do anything, so I just dove in here. How can you not notice?”

“I didn’t make the bed this morning. I just left. So I thought the lump on my bed just now was just pillows and sheets. I guess I was too tired to notice.” Seunghyun smiled at how blissful this moment is making him feel. “But, tired or not, I can’t help but noticed this.” Seunghyun poked a finger onto Jiyong’s cheek.

Jiyong’s smile dropped. “Noticed what?” He propped himself up and looked in the mirror across the bed, tilting his head left and right. “Noticed what?” He repeated the question, and turned to Seunghyun.

“I’ve seen a few pictures of you and I thought it could be the angle or the lighting. But looking at you now,” he poked the cheeks again, “I think you are kinda chubby.”

“What?! No, I’m not!” Jiyong glanced back at the mirror.

“Yes, you are. See..” Seunghyun pokes the cheeks again, looking at their reflection in the mirror.

Jiyong puffed his cheeks, and pouted his lips. “I must’ve gained some weight. No wonder a few of my jeans are tighter than they used to be. I thought they shrunk.”

“Ji, I highly doubt that YSL jeans would shrink.”

“Arghh..I need to get back on those treadmills.”

“Why? Don’t. It looks good on you.”

“What looks good on me? Tight jeans?” Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

“Well, undeniably, yes they do. But what I meant was these chubby cheeks.” Seunghyun can’t help but to poke the cheeks again.

“Stop it..” Jiyong caught the intruding hand.

“Trust me. You look good. You look healthy. And happy.”

“Well I am happy.” Jiyong blushed.

Seunghyun shot a smile. "And I think they are also better for when I do this." Seunghyun peppered audible, wet kisses all over the puffy cheeks.

Jiyong giggled and yelped and squealed as he squirms to push Seunghyun away and stop suffocating him.

But the older caught his hands in a grip and continued with the kisses. "So soft and puffy I don't think I can stop!"

Jiyong is laughing hysterically and falls back onto the bed, still squirming to get away from Seunghyun's kisses assault. He only stopped fighting when Seunghyun's lips caught his into a passionate kiss. Hovering over the younger, Seunghyun loosened the grip and let the small hands comb through his hair.

“God, I miss you.” Seunghyun breathed out when he pulled away.

“And I you.” Jiyong pulled Seunghyun down for a peck.

“I’m gonna take a shower.” Seunghyun left another kiss on one of the chubby cheek as he slide off of the bed. “And I think you should take one too. You are not sleeping with me in that airport getup of yours.”

Jiyong snorts. “Like you can resist. And don’t hate my airport fashion. After all, even if I change into my PJs, you would still strip me off of everything as soon as I put them on.”

“Touché.” Seunghyun chuckled and threw a towel at the younger who is still sprawled across the bed. “Let’s go.”

And Jiyong got off the bed while attempting to continue with, “Doom dada di-”

“Shut up.” But Seunghyun cut him off.

 

==========

I just love how Jiyong seems chubby and healthy and happy lately. I'm happy. I'm in a bliss. I'm spreading the warmth to you...accept it with open arms and open heart. Don't dodge it.. Yes, that's it. Inhale, exhale. Now smile.. ^.^