Mr. G & Mr. C

That's So Random!
Description:
Seunghyun is being nice, but Jiyong feels something is not right. 
 
Foreword:
"YOU FORGOT?!!"
"Yup, I'm screwed."
 

 

Seunghyun was sitting at his kitchen’s island, reading his script for tomorrow’s filming when he heard the front door opened, followed by footsteps treading towards the common area.

“I’m home!” a familiar voice chirped. It’s Jiyong. He sounds tired. He must have been at the studio the whole day.

“I’m in here.” Seunghyun replied and Jiyong appeared moments after.

“I have prepared the bathtub for you. With lotsa, lotsa, lotsa bubbles. Just the way you like it.” Seunghyun looks up and shot a smile at the pink-haired man, sitting on the bar stool across the table.

Jiyong tilted his head. His brows furrowed. His eyes wandered and stopped at Seunghyun. He studies the man for a while, trying to remember if today’s date marks something special. Their anniversary? No. Big Bang’s anniversary? No. His birthday? Seunghyun’s birthday? No. That’s not it. But he could sense that there is something behind this deed. It’s not that Seunghyun doesn’t do this on a regular basis, but there is something off about this one. Plus, Seunghyun has been texting and calling him several times for the past two hours to check on his whereabouts and when he’s coming home.

Jiyong leaned back, crossed his arms and squinted on Seunghyun. “What did you do?”

“What? I’m just being nice. You’ve been working like crazy for the past couple of weeks. I just wanted to pamper you. That’s all.” Seunghyun brought his hand to his chin, and rest his elbow on the table.

Alright, two can play this game, Jiyong thought. “Ok. Thank you. And I’m sorry for doubting your intention.”

“You’re most welcome.”

“Wanna join me? It’s not fun without you in there.” Jiyong stood off the chair and glanced at Seunghyun.

“I think I’ll pass. I just showered.” Seunghyun looks up again and shot another smile.

“Ok. Suit yourself.” Jiyong treads his path towards the bedroom, eyes still locked on Seunghyun.

“Go, quick. Then come back. Let’s have dinner together.” Seunghyun gestured Jiyong to the bedroom, still holding the smile.

That’s it. Something is definitely not right. Seunghyun has never refused to join him in a bath, or even a shower, no matter where and when. But why is he refusing now? He glanced at his watch; 11:04 PM. Why is Seunghyun suggesting having dinner at this ungodly hour? And Seunghyun is blabbering. He blabbers when he’s nervous. Jiyong feels a strong urge to find out what’s going on and he will find out. He stopped his pace and turned back to Seunghyun, with his hands on his hips.

“Seunghyun, you do know that you are a terrible liar. If you are waiting for the right time to tell me, I think now would be the perfect time. If I find out later that you did something and it’s horrible, you’re gonna get it.”

“I’m not lying or hiding anything from you. Just go take your bath and let’s have dinner later. QUICK! I am starving.”

“Ok. That was your last chance to come clean.” Jiyong pointed a finger to Seunghyun and walked away.

When Jiyong is out of his sight, Seunghyun let out a heavy sigh and dropped his head onto the bound papers. “I’m screwed.”

Just when Seunghyun thought Jiyong is already submerged under the bubbles, he heard the man running from the bedroom towards the kitchen.

“Where is Gaho? Where is Charlie?” Jiyong asked frantically.

“Oh, about them.” All colors escaped Seunghyun’s facial expression. His plan to distract Jiyong has failed. He thought Jiyong would be coming home late, take his bath, eat dinner then straight to bed, and he'll pick up Gaho and Charlie first thing in the morning, before Jiyong even wakes up. But now he knows he should have known better. The two boys always greet Jiyong whenever he comes home, of course Jiyong would notice.

“What do you mean ‘oh, about them’?”

“I’m sorry. I brought them to the grooming parlor on the way to the set this morning. My schedule was supposed to end early, so I thought I would pick them up on the way home. But the shooting got dragged out and I almost forgot about them when the parlor called. They were closing in half an hour and I knew I wouldn’t be able to make it on time, so I told them to hold Gaho and Charlie for the night and I’ll pick them up tomorrow. Morning.”

“YOU FORGOT?!!”

“Almost. There’s a difference. I did not forget about them. Almost.”

“Oh poor babies. They’ll be sleeping in a cage tonight..” Jiyong looked down to the floor with a pout on his lips.

“Ji, you’ve been to that parlor. They have beds for pet boarding. And they love Gaho and Charlie. I’m sure they’ll be sleeping comfortably tonight. Don’t worry.”

“You should feel bad. I hope your sleep tonight will be haunted by nightmares!” Jiyong shot at Seunghyun with a glare and swiftly walked away before Seunghyun gets the chance to retort back.

Seunghyun let out another heavy sigh and ruffled his hair. “Yup, I’m screwed.”

 

==========

Well, how can we leave out Gaho and Charlie, right? :)

Btw, thank you all for the comments, subs & votes- you guys motivate me to write more. So, thank you! :)