Just a Fan Service

That's So Random!
Description:
Jiyong is not too happy with what he saw. He feels like throwing a fit and he doesn't care if it is in the middle of the night.
 
Foreword:
“It’s your fault. I have been hanging around you too much.”
 

 

Seunghyun was abruptly awakened by a dream that he can hardly remember as soon as he open his eyes. He is breathing heavily and he figured the dream must have been horrible. He stares at the ceiling, blinked a few times and realized he is in an unfamiliar room, under an unfamiliar blanket.

"Oh right. I'm in a hotel room and I’m in Singapore." Seunghyun thought to himself. His ears caught a faint beeping sound from the left side of the bed. Jiyong is still wide awake with his phone in his hands.

"Ji, you're still up? What are you doing? What time is it?" Seunghyun's hand wandered to the side table and grabs his phone- 4:11 AM. He's only been sleeping for half an hour. His head is still throbbing from all the drinks he had at the after party earlier.

Jiyong didn’t respond, still busy with his phone.

"Hey, go to sleep. We need to be up early tomorrow." Seunghyun pulled his blanket over his head and slowly drifted back into his slumber. But he was interrupted by a sound. Jiyong must be watching a video of a live performance because Seunghyun thought he heard people screaming with some music in the background. But the music sounds familiar and so are the words to the song. It’s his own verse in Fantastic Baby. Seunghyun threw off the blanket and looked at Jiyong.

“What are you watching?” Seunghyun is just curious.

“Nothing. Just an performance from earlier. Apparently our fans caught it in videos and already uploaded them onto YouTube and twitted me the link. Someone enjoyed himself on stage tonight.” Jiyong snapped back. Seunghyun could sense the sarcasm in his tone.

“What on earth are you talking about?” Seunghyun is confused and a little bit annoyed that Jiyong decided to throw a fit in the middle of the night, when his head feels like exploding.

“Oh you don’t remember? Here. Let me remind you.” Jiyong tapped his phone here and there and then shoved it in Seunghyun’s face. The older man squinted from the bright display and took the phone into his hand. When the video starts playing, Seunghyun recognized right away that it was taken at the showcase earlier. Jiyong sat up on the bed, crossed his legs and crossed his arms.

“Ahhh this! Indeed it was enjoyable. It’s been a while since we performed together, hasn’t it? All five of us.”

“That’s not what I meant. Give it a few seconds.” Jiyong is intensely watching Seunghyun watching the video. “Ok now.”

A grin spread across Seunghyun’s face. Now he knows what Jiyong is being mad about. Seunghyun is watching Daesung and himself silly-y-dancing to the song. Someone is supposedly jealous.

“What was that about?” Jiyong asked Seunghyun as he leans forward to take his phone back. But Seunghyun quickly pulls his hand that is holding the phone away and grab Jiyong’s hands with the other. He managed to switched Jiyong’s phone off and put it on the side table next to his side of the bed. Jiyong struggles to set his hands free but Seunghyun pulls him closer into an embrace, lying on their sides.

That was just a fan service. Nothing more. Just a fan service.” Seunghyun his hand on Jiyong’s back. Slowly. A gesture he hoped to calm the raging jealousy and it’s working. He feels Jiyong’s tensed muscles relax and the petite form is molding into his own. Seunghyun smile gets wider when Jiyong snakes a hand around his waist, hugging him.

“How come you never do that kind of things to me on stage?” Jiyong mumbled into the nook of Seunghyun’s neck.

Seunghyun chuckled. “How come you never do that kind of things to me on stage?”

“Tsk. I asked you first.” Jiyong buries his face deeper into Seunghyun’s neck and inhale the scent. He thinks Seunghyun smells the best around that spot.

“Well...you’re a big teaser when you’re on stage, you know? I don’t think I could hold myself back if I do those kinds of things to you. I won’t be able to think straight -pun intended- and there’s a very high possibility that I would just plunge in and kiss you. We’re doomed if that happen.” Seunghyun tightens the embrace. “So, why you never do stuff like that to me on stage?”

“Well as for me, I just want to keep those things to ourselves. I don’t want to share it with the whole world. A part of you belongs to them already, so let me be selfish and keep the foxy y stuff to myself, when there are just the two of us.” Jiyong embraces Seunghyun closer.

“I didn’t know that you too can be cheesy.” Seunghyun smirked.

“It’s your fault. I have been hanging around you too much.” They both laughed.

Seunghyun pulls the blanket to cover Jiyong up to his shoulders. “Let’s sleep now, ok.” Seunghyun plants a kiss on top of Jiyong’s head. The smaller man hummed and they both drift slowly to slumberland, in the comfort of each others’ arms.

 

==========

Right after Coup D'Etat & before Alumni came out, I sense a lot of angst around the GTOP atmosphere and I didn't like it. Part of it might be influenced by songs in Coup D'Etat. Tell me if you also noticed the songs are quite sad, and I remember feeling a huge lump in my chest when I first read the lyrics of Crooked. And then Who You, and then Black, and then Window. And then GD deleted pictures from his Instagram. And when we anticipated him to post a picture with TOP, he posted a picture with Soohyuk. (I don't know who Soohyuk is; I mean I know his name and his face, but is he a singer? An actor? I don't know and don't ask me to Google him. But, I'm sorry I don't like him for no real reason). But approaching the premier of Alumni, Ringa Linga, and the start of the Japan Dome Tour, it seems like things are calmer. I think they (all 5 of them) spent too much time away from each other, and now finally getting back together rocking the stage, broken parts are also mending. I don't know. Maybe. Just maybe.
 
Anyways, this post is especially written on the 3rd anniversary of GD & TOP. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm a GTOP shipper. Hehehehe ;p Here, I would like to thank VIPs around the world who went to their concerts, live performances, tv show recordings, etc. and shared the videos with the rest of us who can't be there physically. Just know that I envy you very much. I hope they plan another world tour and I hope I would get the chance to see them perform live. And also shoutouts to the GTOP edit ninjas who editted impressive amount of pictures in impressive amount of time. How I wish some of the pictures were real. Hehe Thank you for having such sharp eyes to notice the GTOP feels in all those pictures, especially the comparisons of them wearing the same clothes.
 
Happy 3rd anniversary, everyone! ^^