Where is My Phone Charger?

That's So Random!

Description:
What happens when 5 people use the same phone and they live together.

Foreword:
“GET YOUR IN HERE!”


 

“Where is my charger?” asked an agitated Seunghyun from the living room.

“What?” Jiyong inquired from the kitchen.

“My charger. I was just charging my phone here and now it’s gone.”

“That wasn’t yours, hyung. That was mine.” Youngbae came out from his room and plopped onto the couch, switching on the TV.

“What? I took the charger from my room this morning and plugged it here.”

“If you took it from your room that it is Youngbae’s. I borrowed from him last night.” Jiyong cut in.

“Where is yours then? Why did you have to borrow Youngbae’s?” Seunghyun turned towards the kitchen counter where Jiyong is standing.

“I’ve lost mine and bought a new one, and lost that one too. So I gave up and just borrow whoever’s.”

“My charger could be with you then.”

“Hyung, I just told you that I’ve lost mine. Just go and check your bag. That bag is full of snacks and sweets I swear you could lose anything in that bag. God knows what else are in there.” Jiyong walks nonchalantly from the kitchen with a mug of hot beverage in his hand and joins Youngbae on the couch.

Seunghyun glares.

“Or check your suitcase.” Jiyong looks up from blowing his drink. “You just came back from travelling. It could be in there.”

“Why are you so defensive?” Seunghyun crosses his arms in suspicion.

“I’m not. I’m just saying that we’re all using the same phone and the chargers could get mixed up.”

“Tsk. Where are Daesung and Seungri?”

“They’re in Japan, hyung,” Youngbae replied, “for almost a week now.” He looked up at Seunghyun with a face that says “is this hyung for real?”.

“You know what, I’m gonna check your room.” Seunghyun pointed a finger towards Jiyong and walked away.

“Why? I told you I don’t have it.”

But Seunghyun ignored the protest and barged into Jiyong’s room.

“Okay, fine. You check my room and I’m gonna check yours.” Jiyong gets up from the couch sprinted for Seunghyun’s room.

 

After a while.

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!” Jiyong yelled from Seunghyun’s room, breaking the peaceful morning, startling Youngbae who is still in the living room. “GET YOUR IN HERE!”

It took a couple of seconds for Seunghyun to appear at the door. “What?” He asked innocently, eyes wandering to his bed where his bag has been emptied and its entire content gathered in a pile.

“What are these?” Jiyong cocked an eyebrow, holding out three white cables in one hand and resting the other one on his hip.

“Oh..”

“Yeah, I thought so.” Jiyong scoffed, “You accused everyone of taking yours while you have three in your bag. And I'm pretty sure that two of them are mine. I told you to check your bag, you stubborn .”

Seunghyun walked over to Jiyong with the best puppy eyes that he can pull. When he reached out for the chargers, Jiyong pull his hand and hide them behind his back.

“Not so fast..” Jiyong began to tease, swaying forward to press his body against Seunghyun’s. “What’s the magic word?”

Seunghyun swallowed hard. “Err..thank you?”

“Nope.” Jiyong shook his head, “The other one.”

Seunghyun frowned in confusion. He looked away for a quick second and back to the pouty Jiyong. “I’m sorry?”

Jiyong grinned. “What are you sorry for?”

“I’m sorry I can’t do this right now. Just give me the charger.” Seunghyun teased back and tried to snatch the charger but Jiyong is too quick.

“Huh. Then you can forget about your charger.” Jiyong stepped away, “And since you can’t do this now, later you can also forget about doing this.” Jiyong gestured to himself.

Seunghyun chuckled and snatched the slender hand when Jiyong walked pass him. “You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere.” And to Jiyong’s surprise, Seunghyun hoisted him up causing him to yelp and giggle.

“Hey guys? The next time you need a reason to stumble back into bed, please don’t involve me in the subject.” Youngbae yelled from the living room before turning up the volume to cancel out any sound or noise that might scar him for life.

Both Jiyong and Seunghyun chuckle as Seunghyun walk to the door with Jiyong still in his embrace. He pushed the door closed with his foot while Jiyong leaned down and kiss him tenderly.

Phone chargers long forgotten.

 

==========