The First Kiss

That's So Random!

Description:
They were young. Everything was overwhelming and they don't understand what is going on. So they seek for the answers.

Foreword:
"I need to know, I need the answers. I know you do, too.”


 

Both are standing in the middle of the room, facing each other, hands in hands. They have been friends since they were very young, but separated a few years into their friendship. And fate brought them back together, and they have been inseparable since. True, it is a friendship. But year after year, the line blurred too many times and they can’t tell what it is anymore. They always seek for each other’s presence and get nervous of the other’s absence. Being under the spotlight, they ‘speak’ through glances and subtle body language that no one else understands. So here they stand, seeking for answers.

“What is this, Ji?” Seunghyun asked, looking deep into the younger’s eyes.

“I don’t understand it either.”

“You’re trembling.” Seunghyun squeezed the cold hands wrapped around his own.

“So are you.” Jiyong added. His gaze wandered down to the hem of his shirt. He can’t control his heart anymore. It has been beating so hard, threatening to jump out of the ribcage. But Jiyong needs the validation. He wants to know if it’s real.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this.”

“No, no, no, hyung. Let’s just do it and get it over with. I need to know, I need the answers. I know you do, too.” Jiyong firm up his grasp on the man’s hands, trying to convince him.

Seeing the confidence and determination in those coffee eyes, Seunghyun took a step forward. He let out a heavy breath; nervous. The sound of his own heartbeat is deafening. He’s battling with his own conscience in his head. He wants this, he really does. But he’s afraid that it would ruin whatever he had with Jiyong. But his feelings for that man is overwhelming and the crave for the sense of belonging is driving him crazy. So he decided not to let this slip away. That much he knows.

“Ok..” Finally he muttered under his breath.

Seunghyun let go of the small hands, and cup the diamond shaped face, inches away from his. Jiyong’s free hands are now grabbing onto the other man’s jacket. Seunghyun stared into the coffee eyes, and averted down to the luscious lips, and back to the eyes again. Jiyong let out a breath quietly and nodded slightly.

Seunghyun took the cue and slowly leans down. Jiyong closes his eyes when he feels Seunghyun hot breaths ghosting over his lips. Unconsciously, he balled his fists tighter into Seunghyun’s jacket, anticipating the contact.

The moment their lips touch, they both drew sharp breaths, inhaling each other’s scent. They froze for a few seconds, taking in the wave of shock that travels like electric with sparks of excitement to their nerve endings. Then Seunghyun took the lead and leaned in to envelope Jiyong’s plump bottom lip and it lightly. A soft whimper escaped involuntarily from the younger boy.

They let their lips glide, occasionally and nibbling lightly, taking their own sweet time relishing the taste, melting into each other. When Seunghyun flicked his tongue and its way into Jiyong’s welcoming cavern, the latter wraps his arms around Seunghyun’s neck and lifted himself up, locking his leg around the waist. Seunghyun grabbed the slender thighs, to not let the boy slip. More whimpers, more moans, echo around the room as they continue ravishing each other with their long suppressed passions and wants.

So this is cloud nine, the boys wondered.

Jiyong gave Seunghyun’s bottom lip a final nip and pulled away, gasping for air. The other man mirrored the action.

“So, what is this?” Seunghyun asked after his breathing finally even out. He caressed the beautifully flushed cheeks of Jiyong’s with his thumb.

“I still don’t know.” Jiyong shook his head. “But I’m not letting go.”

“Me neither.”

 

==========

It's quite short, isn't it? Well, I wrote this while listening to The Heirs’ soundtrack – Moment. On repeat. My poor heart went crazy. Poor, poor heart. “Love is the moment...~”