A Torture

That's So Random!

Description:
Seunghyun is tied to a schedule he has committed to earlier before the timetable for a series of fan meeting came out. Jiyong understands the situation, but he is determined to torture his hyung until the man regrets it for not going with them.

Foreword:
“NO. Seunghyun, no. This is your leader talking and he said no.”


 

“I told you I hate coming back to an empty home!” Jiyong spat out when he hears the front door closed, followed by the sound of footsteps treading towards the living room, towards him. He is sitting on the couch with one arm across his chest and the other is holding the remote, pointing at the tv. He didn’t even turn his head towards the man who just came in.

“What? I told you I’ll be out late today. Filming.” Seunghyun leaned on one of his knees onto the couch, propping himself with one hand on the headrest, and leaned down lower to peck the puffy cheek. But the younger one pulled away, eyes still on tv.

“Oooh..feisty! I like it!” Seunghyun plopped down onto the couch and scooted closer. “Not gonna give in?”

Jiyong kept silent. “His mood is off tonight.” Seunghyun thought to himself.

“No?” Seunghyun leaned closer. “Not even a little?” He whispered the words, ghosting his breath onto Jiyong’s ear. He knows Jiyong can’t hold back much longer after he does this. He knows that’s one of Jiyong’s weak points.

Jiyong gave him a side glance.

“Not even when I do this?” Seunghyun graces the slender neck with light kisses, along the inked Roman numeral characters. Jiyong’s another weak point.

Jiyong knew he was defeated when he shut his eyes and drew a sharp breath. Jiyong knew he was defeated when he let out a soft hum instinctively. Jiyong knew he was defeated when Seunghyun pulled away, grinning like an idiot.

“I win.” Seunghyun smiled and tilted Jiyong’s head by the chin to face him. Jiyong locked his stare with Seunghyun; it was intense that you feel like he can literally eat and swallow you whole, but soft and lustful at the same time, that you feel like you wanna eat him instead. Seunghyun huffed a laugh when the gaze averted to his mouth. That’s Jiyong’s subtle way of asking for a kiss. So Seunghyun gave in and capture the luscious lips with his own.

Jiyong was flushed when they pull away; grinning with his bottom lip caught behind his teeth.

“Oh! There he is! I thought I’ve lost my Jiyong..” Seunghyun laughed, teasing the younger. “Come here you.” He wrapped his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder and pulled him closer. The younger complied and press himself closer to Seunghyun’s warmth, resting his head on the broad shoulder, humming blissfully.

“What are you watching?” Asked Seunghyun, taking one of Jiyong’s hands into his own and laces their fingers together.

“I don’t know. I just pretend that I was watching just to annoy you.”

“Bad Jiyong.” Seunghyun squeezed the petite frame who is giggling against his chest now.

“Oh by the way,” Jiyong sat up and reached for a white envelope on the coffee table in front of them, “the timetable for our Japan fan meeting is out.” He handed the envelope to Seunghyun. “It starts with Fukuoka. February 11.”

“Oh..” Seunghyun pulled out the sheets and skimmed through the timetable. “Let me just...” He stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He pulled out his filming timetable that he had stuck on the fridge’s door for Jiyong’s reference.

“Ji...” Seunghyun let out a sigh as he walks back to the couch.

Jiyong looked up. “No. NO NO NO NO NO.”

“But, look. I can’t be-”

“NO. Seunghyun, no. This is your leader talking and he said no.” Jiyong sat up from his slump and darted his eyes back on the tv, pretending to watch again.

Seunghyun sat back onto his spot on the couch, next to the furious dragon. Seunghyun thought he literally looks like a dragon now; furrowed brows with flared nostrils, huffing hot breaths.

“Well Mr. Leader, just hear me out here. Look,” he pointed on the sheets, “some clashed with my filming and some on every other day. I can’t fly back and forth between here and Japan almost every single day. It would just tire me out for both things.”

Jiyong did not react to that.

“Ji, I’m sorry, although I did nothing wrong, but I’m sorry. The filming timetable has been confirmed months ago and we can’t change it for any reason. It involves a lot of people. And of all people, I think you would understand.”

Jiyong keeps his mouth shut, and quietly agrees. Seunghyun can’t be at two places at the same time. And he blames YG for delaying the timetable.

"Are you sure you can’t slot in anywhere?"

"I really can't, Ji. The schedule is pretty tight this time."

"Okay...” Jiyong turned around, fully facing the older one, “...which one is tighter? Your sched-"

"No. Jiyong. Stop." Seunghyun quickly cut him off with a glare, knowing where the question was going.

"Fine.” Jiyong let out a sigh. “You really can't make it?"

"Sorry.."

"Not even for one meeting?"

"I wish I can."

"Okay... Then I'm gonna make you regret this."

"What? Why are you punishing me? It's not even my fault."

"In a way, it is. And I'm gonna make you wish that you had never said no to this."

"Don't do this to me, Ji.."

"No. You don't do this to me. You weren't there last year; well a cardboard version of you was. And now you won't be there this year as well. We’re not going to cover up for you anymore."

"It is not on purpose. I can't change the timetable." Seunghyun is still trying to reason with his sometimes-crazy-sometimes-fury-sometimes-childish lover. "What can I do to make up for it?"

That's the question that Jiyong has been waiting for. Usually, when Seunghyun asks him this kind of questions, he would come up with ridiculous things that would drive Seunghyun crazy. They range from accessories (to add to his extensive collection), to fine dining (in crazy expensive restaurant that he didn't even like the food,) to secret getaways (be it abroad or just Jeju, depending on the level of damage the other man has done). But this time, it's different. Seunghyun was waiting for 'a weekend in Jeju' or maybe 'a pair of new suit from Thom Browne’ that Jiyong has been eyeing for a while now.

But Jiyong just smirked and blurted out, "Just wait and see." He stood up from the couch slowly, while his eyes still locked on Seunghyun.

"No, that doesn't sound good." Seunghyun is almost terrified. Jiyong’s version of ‘wait and see’ could mean anything between the sky and Earth. He reached out a hand to grab Jiyong back onto the couch. But that little fox is so slick he slipped away.

"Oh trust me. It's gonna be good." There was a mischievous glint in Jiyong's eyes as his smirk gets wider towards Seunghyun. He cocked an eyebrow before turning around and sprinted for the bedroom when Seunghyun almost grab a hold of his wrist again. Seunghyun followed suit, and giggles and squeals echoed around the hall when Seunghyun hoisted Jiyong into his arms and retreated into the bedroom.

 

AFTER THE KOBE FAN MEETING, FEBRUARY 23

“Kwon Jiyong! Just stop it, please. You have tortured me enough. I said I was sorry.”

Jiyong chuckled and whispered to the phone, “Nope. It’s not over.” And hung up.

 

==========

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

For the past weeks, GTOP shippers are reported to suffer from hyperventilating and cronic dizziness due to misbehaviors of a certain mythical creature, a dragon, with a y-as-hell lifeless mannequin in Japan. The sinful acts include kissing and grinding, as well as touching and groping. Adding fuel to the fire, the said dragon went ahead and liked several pictures on Instagram, hinting on a subject which shippers found relations to his recent behavior. It is still uncertain for how long this crazy antics will continue.

P/S: Whatever, Jiyong. I still love you no matter what! Big Bang for life. \(^.^)/