Crazy About You

That's So Random!

Description:
There was one thing that Jiyong loved even more than he loved Seunghyun - Seunghyun pouring all his attention on him and only him.

Foreword:
"I don't need a reason to kiss you, now do I?"


 

Jiyong loved Seunghyun. Like can't live without, can't be without kind of love. As certain as day and night, Jiyong loved Seunghyun.

But there was one thing that Jiyong loved even more - Seunghyun pouring all his attention on him and only him. The effect of Seunghyun's eyes on him, or even just a mere glance, was like rain and sunshine upon withering greens; Jiyong would bloom like Spring flowers. So let alone being cuddled in the warmth of Seunghyun's arms with the latter worshipping everything that he was.

"I love your eyes," Seunghyun muttered, pushing the strands of hair away from the said features and gazed into them lovingly. Crinkles formed at the corners when Jiyong grinned. The warmth he felt creeping up his cheeks peaked to the tip of his ears. He wanted to hold Seunghyun's gaze but shied away from the earnestness he found in them. So he nuzzled at Seunghyun's neck, hiding his face. Warmth twisted and spread through his being at the low rumble of Seunghyun's chuckles.

"People might say that I have mysterious, daunting eyes," Seunghyun moved, propping himself up on one elbow, revealing a smiling Jiyong, biting on his lower lip, eyes tightly shut. "But yours," Seunghyun ducked his head a little, a hand gently pulling at Jiyong's chin back to face him. "You speak with your eyes."

Jiyong opened his eyes and looked up into Seunghyun's.

"Fascinating," Seunghyun still had the same amount of adoration in his gaze.

"Really?" Jiyong croaked and continued when Seunghyun raised his eyebrows once in response. "Then what am I saying now?" He scowled and squinted.

Seunghyun laughed. The frown on Jiyong's face eased as he laughed along.

"Umm.." Seunghyun's brows furrowed, pretending to give it a deep thought. "You better say something nice about my ?"

Jiyong laughed like it was the funniest thing, throwing his head back. But he didn't retaliate. He muffled his laugh back into Seunghyun's neck instead and mumbled, "That was actually my 'do your dishes, Seunghyun' glare. But yeah, say something nice about my please." He trailed off another a soft chuckle.

"Well," Seunghyun trailed a hand along Jiyong's side, all the way down to the round of Jiyong's bottom and gave it a squeeze. "They aren't particularly perky, but meaty enough to pinch," he leaned closer to Jiyong's ear, "or bite."

Jiyong hummed, encouraging Seunghyun to go on. His face was about to burst from his wide grin. Seunghyun could feel the smile against his neck.

"And your thighs," Seunghyun slid his hand from Jiyong's , down to his knee. He curled the hand around the inside and pulled Jiyong's leg up, hoisting it over his waist, pressing their bodies together so impossibly close. "Your lean and toned thighs. They look so good in leather pants, you know."

"Uhuh," Jiyong chuckled and nodded, wrapping his arms around Seunghyun.

"But sinful in shorts!" Seunghyun chided and slapped at the supple skin playfully. Jiyong yelped and pulled away. His hand reached down to soothe the burning patch of skin that had started to redden, but Seunghyun swatted it away and caught it into his grip. Jiyong's pout was met with Seunghyun, mischievously, sticking his tongue out. But then Seunghyun pecked the pout away and whispered an apology against his mouth.

But Seunghyun was not done yet.

"Your hands," he flattened the one in his hold and pressed it against his cheek. Jiyong just indulged himself with the sight of Seunghyun taking in a deep breath, eyes closed, and leaning into his palm. "They send currents from the point of contact to my entire being every time we touch." Seunghyun confessed, lacing their fingers together.

Jiyong let his fingers dance to Seunghyun's lead. "I should control myself then," he mumbled, "for the risk of electrocuting you." His lips formed a small smile; he was trying to be funny.

"Well," but Seunghyun, who was kissing the tip of Jiyong's every finger, decided to be cheesy. "It'll be a death I wouldn't mind dying from."

Jiyong laughed yet again, covering his face with his hand. He mumbled in between his laughter something about Seunghyun being crudely corny.

"What, it's true." Jiyong's laugh was contagious, proven from the way Seunghyun also trailed off into a laughter of his own.

Jiyong was breathless when his laughter finally subsided. He wiped away the tears from his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief. "Oh god, Seunghyun.."

Seunghyun flashed a cheeky smile; lopsided with dimples and all. "Come here," he pulled Jiyong even closer by his arm until Jiyong was practically laying on his chest, pressing an ear over his heart. Jiyong snuggled comfortably, his arm returned to splay across Seunghyun's torso.

Seunghyun carded his fingers through Jiyong's hair, smooth and silky. A sign that he recently had them washed from all the stiffening products. "I love your hair too."

Jiyong let out a blissful hum, a smile forever etched on his face. He closed his eyes, listening to the steady drumming of Seunghyun's heart and the rumble of Seunghyun's voice, waiting for Seunghyun to continue.

"Although I loved it blond and pink and all the other crazy colors you had, I like it dark better." His hand continued to knead through Jiyong's hair. "No, I love it dark. Because your features stand out more with dark hair."

"Really?" Jiyong trailed a finger on the panes of Seunghyun's stomach, tracing shapes with his blunt nail; curly lines, circles, and even his own name as an invisible stamp. "I could say the same about yours too."

"I thought you loved my blonde hair?"

"Well, I may have been a little crazy over your blonde hair. But-"

"A little? A little crazy? From your obsession of gripping them and pulling at them, I thought I was going to lose my hair and go bald well before I reach 30!" Seunghyun punctuated his point by poking Jiyong's back with a finger.

"I did not!" Jiyong retaliated; poking his finger into Seunghyun's torso in return, a little harder than can be considered playful. He propped himself up on his elbows as Seunghyun doubled over with laughter, catching Jiyong's assaulting hand.

"Yes, you did." Seunghyun pulled him to lay back on his chest before Jiyong could blurt out another weak defense. "But I didn't mind. If anything, I kinda liked it too."

"You're a freak in bed, of course you liked it." Jiyong huffed.

"Hey.." Seunghyun smoothed a hand along Jiyong's back, an attempt to cool down the flicker of sulky fire in Jiyong. "You know what else I love about you?"

"What?" Jiyong asked back, voiced muffled by his squished cheek against Seunghyun's chest. Still a little sulky, but Seunghyun knew how to turn this around.

So he moved, shuffling them both until he was lying on his side and Jiyong was lying on his back, still wrapped in his arm. Jiyong looked up expectantly as Seunghyun smiled and studied his face. Jiyong flushed, hard, and was about to ask "what?" when Seunghyun leaned down and kissed him.

Jiyong sighed into the kiss, giving in. Not that he knew anything else to do when Seunghyun's lips were on his. Well, maybe he did. His hand knowingly found their way into Seunghyun's hair and he pressed closer into Seunghyun.

Seunghyun indulged him; he shifted to completely hover above Jiyong and slowly pressed him deeper into the mattress.

"So, my lips then?" Jiyong asked, ghosting the question hotly against Seunghyun's lips when they pulled apart.

"No, it's actually your ears."

Jiyong looked away, laughing, the back of his hand covering half of his face. Seunghyun huffed out a laugh too, still catching up with his breaths after the kiss.

"Why are you laughing?" Seunghyun ducked his head, locking eyes on Jiyong's. His own laughter was still echoing Jiyong's.

"No, because you kissed me, so.."

"I don't need a reason to kiss you, now do I?"

Jiyong beamed and it was almost blinding. He shook his head, biting on the knuckle of his forefinger. "No.."

"Good.." the low growl of Seunghyun's voice sent shivers from the top of Jiyong's nape all the way down to his toes. His hand curled around Seunghyun's upper arm, fingers pressing deep into his skin. He fought a whimper when Seunghyun trailed kisses from the corner of his mouth, down his chiseled jaw, to the soft skin under it, and he couldn't help the moan when Seunghyun finally reached the intimate nook of skin behind his ear. His eyes fluttered shut at the sensation of it.

"But of course," Seunghyun caught Jiyong's earlobe with his teeth and gave it a teasing bite. Jiyong squirmed, craning his neck away to give Seunghyun more skin to brand kisses with. "Your lips," Seunghyun hissed, right before he the shell of Jiyong's ear. "So full and luscious and kissable." The words came out as hot breaths against Jiyong's ear just so; the way Seunghyun knew that would drive Jiyong crazy. "Very kissable."

"Seunghyun.." Jiyong breathed out the only word that he could muster at the moment. Although he was not sure himself whether it was a call or a plea. But in the midst of that, he felt Seunghyun's lips were back on his. And there was a possessive hand cradling the side of his face; the soft pad of Seunghyun's thumb caressing the high of his cheekbone, grazing against the tip of his eyelashes.

Jiyong was falling and drowning with the way Seunghyun was loving him tonight. He melted at how his heart expended a few sizes too big, almost bursting at the seam. And he felt his heart's every erratic beat. Or was it Seunghyun's? They kind of mashed up with one another it was hard to tell them apart.

Jiyong caught his bottom lip between his teeth when Seunghyun pulled away. He swore it was swollen from the way it tingled.

"Please stop doing that, but don't at the same time."

Jiyong frowned. It was confusing, but he could tell from the glint of frustration in Seunghyun's eyes. So he smirked.

"Doing what?" Deliberately, in a sultry way, Jiyong lapped at his lip and pulled it back in.

Seunghyun groaned helplessly, dropping his head onto Jiyong's shoulder. This is gonna to be his death one day. Jiyong had his weaknesses at the ready in his arsenal. And then the giggles; Jiyong melodious giggles.

"You know," Jiyong pushed at Seunghyun's chest to lay him back on his back. He returned to place his head on Seunghyun chest; his makeshift pillow. "It became a habit when I found out it drives you crazy whenever I do that."

Seunghyun sighed, pretending to be frustrated, while Jiyong continued to giggle.

"This is what I get for falling in love with you." Seunghyun wrapped his arms tighter around Jiyong, feeling the sleepiness heavy on his eyelids.

"Hit the bottom yet?" Jiyong teased. He snuggled up until he found that comfortable position that he loved so much; legs tangled with Seunghyun's, one hand clasped in Seunghyun's and rested upon his chest, and the top of his head snuggled under Seunghyun's chin.

"What do you mean?" Seunghyun shifted and pulled the covers up to their waist. "I'm still falling."

Jiyong's head snapped up. It was silence for a moment before Jiyong started laughing again; rich and euphonious against Seunghyun's neck.

"Why are you so embarrassingly cheesy tonight?" He pulled away a little to throw a teasing glare but Seunghyun didn't give him the chance by pulling him close again.

"Well, I am always cheesy and poetic in my head," Seunghyun shrugged sleepily, with a little smug. He kissed the back of Jiyong's hand and pulled the arm to splay across his chest. "But tonight, I was just thinking out loud."

 

=======