For attraction

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For attraction

Couple: Myungyeol

Prompt: Myungsoo is Sungyeol's hot new neighbor.


“Christmas is coming to the town! 2 weeks! 2 weeks!” That is what the announcer on television said when Sungyeol turned the television on.
 
He was laid down on three-cushion couch sideways with his legs over the chair’s arm, hand gripping tightly on the remote control and thumb pressing the button to change the channel. He sighed hard while watching the telvision, unable to find anything interesting.
All of a sudden, his doorbell rang and he rose up from his comfortable position, walking towards the door and peeking through the peephole.
Outside, he could see a man wear black from head to toe standing in front of his door and holding a black plastic bag. He was curious about who this person is as he has never had a friend who likes to wear black so much like this man. He pressed the call button on the door phone.
“Who are you?” he asked,
The guest outside answered with husky voice “Ah… I live next door to you. Is Mr. Lee home?”
Sungyeol becomes surly, what this person asked where is Mr. Lee when he is the one who Mr. Lee is. “I am Mr. Lee.” Sungyeol said sternly.
That person laughed a little, “Oh I’m sorry… I thought Mr. Lee is quite older 50’s or 40’s.”
Sungyeol straightened himself in front of the mirror that hanging next to the door, tidy up his figure, Do I look older? he asked himself while caressing his cheeks.
Then a knock from outside cracked his monologue. “Mr. Lee?” that husky voice called at him again, and Sungyeol patted his cheeks trying not to looks fat.
 
He opened the door quietly and almost had a heart attack when he noticed that the guest is a handsomely hot man in his mid-twenties, wearing a black hat, a black fur coat plus black t-shirt and black jeans and black boots.
“Excuse me, are you by any chance Mr. Lee?” that person asked in polite yet husky voice.
Sungyeol nodded but didn't fully open the door not open too wide. In the past, he got hypnotized by a random stranger and the stranger stole half of his expensive furniture. “Who are you?” he asked in small voice.
 
“My name is Kim Myungsoo.” The handsomely hot man said and reached out to shake hand. “And I’m your new neighbour, I live next to you in room 205, Mr. –“
“C… Call me Sungyeol.” Sungyeol cut in that person in stammered voice.
Kim Myungsoo gives him his best smile, “Sure, Sungyeol.” He said.
Sungyeol keeps a distance from the Kim Myungsoo and avoids the latter's eyes every time he tried to makes an eye contact with him. He is not used to romantic gestures with men.
“Sorry for messing up your evening, Sungyeol. Oh, this is for you because I found out that you are my first neighbour in here.“ Myungsoo said and handed the brunette guy a plastic bag.
Sungyeol just nodded his head and said nothing, but nodded when the latter ask permission to leave because he said he had a work to do. Sungyeol closed his front door and walked to his kitchen, he opened up the plastic box and he found a quite lot of foodsinside.
There is a box of corned beef, a bottle of syrup and more but he finds that all of the foods and drinks wring is in English. He finds also that the manufacture of them is in a foreign country.
“What is this?” he asked himself when he found a hand written card.
 
Hope you like it, Mr. Lee Sungyeol. Best regards- Kim Myungsoo

 
Here is Sungyeol now, sitting in front of the desk in his office room with his head down on the desk. The amount of work he should be doing is ;large, even his colleague is watching him in awe.
“What is ing hell are you doing, Sungyeol?” a rude grammarless tone of voice is asking him.
The brown-haired person looks up, wrinkled his nose, “Look,” he said straightening his body and looked at Sungjong with dreadful eyes. “I have a new neighbour in my neighbourhood.”
“Yes?”
“And I found him so handsomely hot; I think he comes from overseas because he gave me products from Ah-Me-Ri-Ka” Sungyeol said, with bad English pronunciation while mentioning America.
Sungjong only nods his head, but his hands keep gesturing Sungyeol to keep going with his story telling about his new handsomely hot neighbour. He is one of Sungyeol best friends since childhood, from elementary school until both of them get a job, they have always been tied together.
“Well, at first he called me Mr. Lee and told me that I look like old man and etcetera, but the weirdest thing isn’t that.”
“It's that you love him?”
“No!” Sungyeol shrieks and his body jolts up.
“Chill, Yeol. Chill out.” Sungjong says in bored tone. “So, in exact order you have a hot hand—“
“Handsomely hot, Jong.”
“Yes yes whatever, Yeol.” Sungjong wiggles his hands, he hates this drama queen side of his best friend even though the real drama queen is himself.  “Your new neighbour is HANDSOMELY HOT and what is the weirdest thing?” Sungjong asks
"Well, in the plastic bag he gave me, I found this.” Sungyeol hands the younger a hand written card. He huffs because from the facial expression of Sungjong, he knows that the latter does not understand what is going on exactly. “So, in here written that my name is Lee Sungyeol but first time we met, he didn’t know that my name is Sungyeol, he called me Mr. Lee, Jong.”
“I don’t understand.” Sungjong tilts his head, but the brunette pulls the card from Sungjong’s hand and stands up from his seat.
“Forget it, Jong.” He says and walks out the room, leaving Sungjong who still sat down on his seat with big question mark on his face.
 
Sungyeol walks to the office canteen to get his brunch although it almost lunch time, and the fact he had not had his breakfast for the reason that he wake up late and went to the office in hurry. When he reaches the canteen, he is suddenly grabbed by a greasy man with bronze colouring hair, one of his colleagues.
“What are you doing?” Sungyeol barks, flinching his body from Nam Woohyun.
“Let’s have a drink after office.” Woohyun slings his hand on the latter’s shoulder. “I want to introduce you to my friend.”
“Don’t say this is one of your stupid blind dates.” Sungyeol huffs.
Woohyun shakes his head and clicks in irritation at his nerdy colleague. “This is for your shake, dude.”
“What's my shake?” he snickered and start to grab menu of the day in canteen.
“Well, I know you never get laid—“
“WHAT?” Sungyeol yells, slamming the spoon on the table.
“Chill dude, don’t lie to me that you never get laid since you was born. Oh come on, what guy never gets laid and has never had a boyfriend?” Woohyun puts a meh! Expression before he continues. “From a normal boy, you are not low standard well; you just need an instructor to lead you like me.” He laughs to himself.
Sungyeol shrugs his shoulders, carrying the food, and drink to the table near the window that he always sits whenever he has a lunch in here.
Woohyun grabs the banana milk out of Sungyeol's reach, which makes him take a sharp glance on the blonde one. “YAH!” Sungyeol slams his hand and grabs the banana milk back. “Pay for this. Five dollars.” He held out his hand for money.
“Cheap skate.” Woohyun grumbles under his breath.
Sungyeol sticks his tongue out and continues his lunch meal.
“This is one of your bad behaviours; you are a cheap skate and you're annoyingly annoying.” Woohyun says, flicking Sungyeol’s nose. “So, everything’s settled and you coming with me this evening. Okay, Yeol? Bye.” Woohyun taps the brown-haired person’s fat cheeks and stands up, going to the other side of the canteen, trying to make another fuss with soe other unfortunate person.
 
At evening, Sungyeol is already standing in front of the luxurious bar in Gangnam, Woohyun is dragging him and Sungjong followed both of them to get here.
“This is cool.” Sungyeol mutters when the three of them get in to the bar and walk to the seat where Woohyun’s friends are already waiting.
When they arrive, three people are waiting with their backs to them. “Sorry we are late; we got so much fuss from someone.” Woohyun says in a polite way but it direct satirize Sungyeol so much, as if Woohyun is trying to tell his friends that Sungyeol is a big fuss.
“It’s Okay, Hyun. We just arrived too.” A small eyed guy stands up and gives Woohyun a peck on lips, while Woohyun just smiles sheepishly to the other guy. “Guys, let sit. Come on.” Then the small eyes guy said and let them to sit in front of them.
When Sungyeol lift up his face to look up who is the guy sit in front of them, he gets very shocked because it is Kim Myungsoo. His new neighbour he met yesterday.
“Guys, introduce my friend. This is Kim Myungsoo.” Woohyun says pointing at a handsomely hot person who wore a black-silver sweater and stylish hair do, he winks at Sungyeol but was rejected by the brown-haired person. “This is Lee Howon.” He continues and pointing at a build man who is wearing a white shirt and black coat.
Then, Woohyun smile sheepishly again when he introduce the small eyes person to us. “He’s Kim Sunggyu, we have been dating for 5 years and next week both of us think to get married.” He says, but in the end he gets smacked in his face by the Sunggyu guy.
“Shut up, Nam” he says in a bothered tone, but he can’t help hide his big smile on his face.
Meanwhile, Sungyeol is irritated because he had being winked and teased by Myungsoo who only smiles and doesn't care about Sungyeol's irritating behaviour.
 
For almost three hours, they spent with talking with each other and getting to know each other but the entire four left both Myungsoo and Sungyeol in their own world or in other words, they keep bickering with each other.

 
Two weeks after the not-so-called-blind-date and one day before Christmas, Sungyeol gets a Christmas party invitation from Woohyun and Sunggyu. Sungyeol slumps his body on a couch while reading the Christmas party invitation.
Come and fuzz on our Christmas party
At our crib… all of you know where right? The party starts at 7
Merry Christmas!
-Nam Woohyun & Kim Sunggyu-
PS: get yourself in a couple  and wear something red or black
 
When he was trying to get out of his gloomy atmosphere, the bell from the front door starts ringing and he knows very well who it is. He gets up from the couch and walk to the front door in lazy steps.
“What do you want, Kim?” Sungyeol asks but he gets ignored by Myungsoo who barges in without permission. “YAH!!” Sungyeol shouts, slamming the door and running to Myungsoo, grabbing him by the hand. “I’m not permitted you.”
Myungsoo stares at Sungyeol in silence.
“Y—YAH!” Sungyeol pulls the black jet haired man's t-shirt.
“Let's go the Christmas party,” he said after a while.
“What?” Sungyeol asks in disbelief.
Myungsoo rubs his face in desperation. “I asked you to be my date for the night.”
“I… I will go with Sungjong.” He says but Myungsoo only replies with a loud laugh. “What so funny about attending along with Sungjong?”
“He said he was going with Sungjae last time, when I asked him to come with me.”
Sungyeol feels a bit bitter just because he is the second option after Sungjong. After all, Lee Sungjong his best childhood friend, a man who always easy mingled and gets laid and is chased by other people. Unlike him.
“Oh…”
“You like Sungjong?”
Sungyeol gasps. “N… No…” he stammerd.
“I will accept that as yes.” Myungsoo smiles mysteriously.
“No, Myungsoo!” he gets irritated.
“Or you like me?”
Sungyeol stays silent.
“Well, you like me then you will come with me to the Christmas party.”
“Ya… yah!” Sungyeol pouts but forgets about it as soon as he is kissed by Myungsoo with the mistletoe is right above them.

StarlightSpirit:This was short but sweet! I liked it! :)