For Star_Sarang

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For Star_Sarang

Couple: Anyone x Sungjong  (Author chose Sungyeol)

Prompt: Sungjong hates dresses and skirts.

2028 words


It wasn’t quite Christmas yet, but it was that lovely temperature—that brisk winter chill that made you realize that the season was near. Somehow the air felt different. Crisp and fresh, fresher air than any other seasons and the feeling of this season had people walking on air it seemed—and Sungjong was one of them. Of course he loved fall, it was his birthday month in there after all! But first, after that—he adored Winter. It was lame sounding to say that it was ‘magical’ and that he felt a type of joy as he stepped out into the cold world, taking his time to enjoy the season to its fullest. Talking more than usual just to see the crystalline puff of warm breath illuminated by the chill of the air. . The frigid touch of winter’s winds staining milky porcelain skin and making it glow a faint pink, Watching the snow float down like a wonderland and then rushing outside to feel the soft and brittle crunch beneath his boots, Making a snowman family and playing with snowballs, It was just so lovely and Sungjong enjoyed it most of all because of these things, wrapped in scarves and enjoying this chilly weather only to come home and sit with a warm cup of hot chocolate—his boyfriend warming him up just as quickly inside throughout, snug beside him near a dimly warmed up heater— The warmth of the other and the warm beverage being all that he needed; Cuddling weather they’d call it… Really that was all he wanted to do now, instead of this—but this was also another part of Christmas; The presents and shopping.

Sungjong trailed behind, being tugged by an eager hand—If anyone was excited for Christmas, it was Lee Sungyeol himself. “Jongie, hurry up!” He whined tugging on him like a impatient child and Sungjong picked up his steps just a small bit. “Are we almost done? I’m getting sleepy yeollie…” Sungjong murmured, pouting in unknowingly cute fashion which made Sungyeol nearly giggle. “No. You can’t sleep!” he spoke, stopping in his tracks and turning to the younger boy and grasping his shoulders, shaking him attentively, yet loosely to wake him up. “You promised to help me Christmas shop!” he whined and whined, Sungjong Slowly looking up to the ceiling in distress before smacking the older male’s covered hands away. “Okay! Just stop shaking me!” He whined desperately before sighing tiredly. Despite all the difficulty he was giving him, Sungjong interlaced fingers with him once more and walked ahead to show that they could continue on with this shopping journey.

"What would Dongwoo like as a gift? What’s his style?" Sungyeol murmured as the browsed through a store and Sungjong looked blankly around the store in a slight daze, fighting a yawn that ended in a soft squeak. "He would like anything you get him, As long as you put some serious thought into it. He really enjoys Sentimental gifts that have a meaning." He spoke through another soft yawn that erupted from his dainty figure halfway through his words. "Don’t Yawn!" Sungyeol shrieked in panic and Sungjong snorted, chuckling some as he looked to the taller male. "I can’t fall asleep standing up! Don’t be so scared!" He replied back, rolling his eyes at him. "Its your fault for waiting till the last minute to Christmas shop!" Sungjong cooed now, Pressing a finger accusingly to Sungyeol’s chest, This action causing Sungyeol to frown, bottom lip jutting out cutely as he looked from his tiny finger back up to Sungjong’s face. "I forgot." he slowly spoke like a kicked puppy causing Sungjong to slowly break out into a grin, softly laughing and shaking his head as he sighed.

"Did you finish shopping for everyone?" Sungyeol questioned and Sungjong nodded. "Of course, I’m all done! This is my season Hyung~" Sungjong replied proudly, slightly lifting his head—No modesty in the least bit. Sungyeol pouted for just a second before he grinned cheekily now at a sudden realization, "And Mine too?!" A snort left Sungjong at these words before he nodded reluctantly. "Yes and Yours.” he cooed and Sungyeol grinned, throwing his arms up in a cheer which caused Sungjong to snort, opening his mouth to say something—“What Did you get me?” Sungyeol quickly interjected, eager with his words and Sungjong slowly rolled his eyes once more, with plenty of dramatic attitude to it—“I obviously can’t tell you that.” He replied smoothly, a small grin curling over his lips despite his words of rejection. Sungyeol quickly made a devastated look to him as if that would make Sungjong’s resolve crumble but Sungjong only scoffed, a breathy laugh leaving his lithe frame. “No.” Sungjong repeated. Sungyeol Whined, sighing loudly and dramatically, The sound quaking and reverbating through his entire body—literally, as he shook and wiggled his limbs like a small child throwing a tempur tantrum in TOYS-R-US.

"Mnnn … What do you want from me?" Sungjong questioned, still grinning in amusement to his ‘Hyung’ acting so childish over this and Sungyeol took a moment to think about this before suddenly narrowing his eyes some. "You didn’t buy my present did you?" He suddenly spoke, mouth slightly opening wider, "You’re trying to cheat right now, arent you!?" He quickly spoke and Sungjong rolled his eyes. "No stupid, I’m just curious!” Sungjong retorted, pretending to be offended by him even accusing him of such a deed. “Maybe I’ll listen to your wishes and grant it.” Sungjong hummed thoughtfully, tapping his chin lightly with his index finger and Sungyeol went back to thinking. He was quiet for a moment, pondering listlessly on this question as if it was a life changing decision, and just as Sungjong was about to loose his patience and tell him to hurry, he answered to it. “I waaaaant … ” he elongated his words, speaking slowly—Sungjong was eyeing him sharply as if to say ‘Spit it out already, You Idiot.’ and this made the corners of Sungyeol’s lips turn up in a small smirk. “I Waaaaant… You to dress up like a girl for me!” He suddenly spoke, a little too loudly causing a swift punch to his arm from Sungjong. “Are you out of your mind!” Sungjong growled, Voice slightly lowered, speaking in hushed tones as he looked around to the people who were startled by Sungyeol’s loud, garish voice.

Sungyeol made an over-zealous effort to rub his arm and whine. “No, thats what I want!” He spoke and Sungjong sighed, bringing his hand up to his face and slowly rubbing at his temples. “Why did I ever ask what you want?” Sungjong murmured quietly, Sungyeol grinning wide and cheekily despite this. “Is that a yes?” Sungyeol asked in sing-song voice only to get a quick and swift reply of “No.” From Sungjong, but this didn’t stop his thoughts now that they had been aroused. “You’re so handsome as a guy, but also even prettier than any girls, Its still shocking to see you a girl!” He hummed and Sungjong sighed. “Is this some I don’t know about?” Sungjong asked half sarcastically before Sungyeol seemed to give him a look which subtly confirmed that fact. “Lord—” Sungjong mumbled, turning and walking swiftly out of the store now. “Wait for me!” Sungyeol whined helplessly, quickly buying his selection and chasing after Sungjong like he was walking fast but infact, Sungjong was walking slowly just because he knew that idiot way too well. “Okay, just a dress.” Sungyeol chipped in with a slither of hope lingering there, walking beside the younger boy who picked up his pace some as he neared his side, just for the dramatic effect. “No.” Sungjong replied, “Just a skirt!?” Sungyeol dragged on, “No.” Not an inch of waiver in his tone and Sungyeol sighed deeply once more, although he could see the grin on his face—Sungjong was finding this funny. Sungyeol side stepped infront of him, walking backwards. “Why Sungjong!? Don’t you Love me?” he tried to convince more, going to extreme dramatics and Sungjong Stopped walking now, Eyeing him over just momentarily. “Not that much.” He Spoke jokingly in a harsh tone, choking back a laugh as he walked around him. “YAH!” Sungyeol growled, pouting as he followed him once again.

The rest of the time shopping, was rather easily done over and Not much else talk of a dress or skirt on Sungjong was spoken of—That is until they got back to the dorms and Sungjong locked the two of them in his room, It had the most space so they could move freely and place the presents across the floor as he helped him wrap the presents quickly before any of the other members returned back home and came looking for them. The door locked just as a precaution, not letting anyone know what they got. Sungjong picked up a bag, about to open it before Sungyeol drastically launched at the smaller boy to snatch it from him, Causing Sungjong to look at him with such a bewildered look. “Are you crazy?” Sungjong spoke, Shaking his head, “Actually, I already know the answer to that question, Who am I kidding?” he murmured to himself, snorting softly. “You can’t look at this one.” Sungyeol hummed, protectively grasping the bag close to his chest and Sungjong grinned ebulliently now, lifting off his to his knees in a feeble attempt to peek into the bag, Sungyeol tugging it away defensively away from his view.

"What is it?" Sungjong Chirped before Sungyeol grinned, "I obviously can’t tell you that." Sungyeol cooed, playfully imitating the way that Sungjong had said it earlier— receiving a merciless smack to the leg by the younger, grinning as he went back to wrapping the remaining presents which weren’t many. "Why do you have them so much Jongie?" Sungyeol questioned, pushing the bag behind him and helping Sungjong work on the others. "Because I’m manly too!" He quickly replied, pouting some with these words. "You can still be manly in a dress." Sungyeol interjected, causing a icy look to be shot at him from Sungjong. "I acknowledge that you’re manly, but I also like you cute and feminine. You can be both of those." Sungyeol spoke, trying to redeem himself and this seemed to work as a bashful smile curled over Sungjong’s features, barely seen with his gaze down, wrapping gifts. "Fine," Sungjong spoke after a moment, "I’ll take it into consideration."

At these words, Sungyeol made a dramatic show to stand up and jump around and make a victory dance with various annoying sounds. “Don’t make me regret saying that.” Sungjong hummed now as he finished up the last present. Taking a look around to see that the only bag left was that one that Sungyeol was hiding from him. “We’re done, and I’m cold!” Sungjong spoke and like clockwork, Sungyeol moved to his side, pulling the younger into his lap—long arms lacing around him and Sungjong smiled happily, snugly leaning back into his embrace as he let out a satisfied sigh. “We left the door locked.” Sungjong murmured after a few moment of them sitting in silence, simply enjoying the close proximity and Sungyeol grinned cheekily. “If someone tries to come in I’ll just tell them you were dressing up like a girl for me~” Sungyeol cooed, causing Sungjong to playfully smack him, getting up out of his embrace now to unlock the door for a good measure. “If somehow, in this large wide world, I decide that I, Lee Sungjong, will dress up for you. You are never to tell a soul, Or I’ll suffocate you in your sleep.” Sungjong spoke, regaining his spot on Sungyeol’s lap. Sungyeol hummed a long, stretched out ‘Hmm.’ in his thought process before nodding slowly, resting his chin on Sungjong’s shoulder. “That’s fair enough.” He finally spoke before Sungjong huffed, chuckling some before slightly leaning away just momentarily to turn his head and peck a kiss to Sungyeol’s cheek before settling back against him. “If I was you though, I’d start rethinking my Christmas wish right now.”


StarlightSpirit: I adore this one! I hope you don't mind the format. Since this is how it was sent to me I didn't split up the dialogue (I think it reads well anyway like this <3). Anyway, not a Yeoljong shipper but this is so true and they both fit the characters so well! Great work, author <3


Comment from prompter:

Omg~ That. Was. Adorable! I really loved it~ <3 so CUTE! >.<