For RaichuLove

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*
For RaichuLove

Pairing: Woogyu

Prompt: Woogyu locked in a janitors closet


 
“Just how did I end up here?“ Woohyun murmured while banging his head against the wall.
 
“Stop that! That's not going to help you one little bit.”
 
Woohyun just glared at the freak behind him. That . “Just shut up for one minute! It's all your fault anyway!” Woohyun yelled at the guy.
 
“You do realize that I'm older than you, right? How about being a bit more polite? And where is this my fault Mr. Nerd? Why don't you use your head to find a way to get out of here instead of accusing me?”
 
Woohyun just continued to slam his head against the wall. How did he even end up in here with this guy? Of all the human beings out there, why this idiot that claims to be the king of this school? Why him?
 
The last normal thing Woohyun remembers was talking to his cute little brother, whom he adored more than anything else on this world. He was talking with Sungjong about how his day was today and when his classes ended. Just like always he was admiring the beautiful face of his baby brother and made sure his hair was perfectly styled when this suddenly happened. He didn't even realized how but in the next minute he was locked in here with with this amazingly annoying playboy Kim Sunggyu.
 
He hated that guy! More than anything. You may ask why. It's obvious. Since Sungjong met this guy all he is talking about is Sunggyu Hyung this and Sunggyu Hyung that! It drove Woohyun insane! The only guy his little cute and adorable brother was allowed to admire was he himself. Only Nam Woohyun! And then this playboy come and used some kind a mean and evil spell to get his Sungjongie. He didn't trust him at all.
 
In only a few minutes they had somehow managed to light bulb, Woohyun had tripped and lost his glasses and Sunggyu just so happened to have stepped on them while helping him search for them.
 
Fortunately Sunggyu had a phone and it made enough light for them to see each others and calm Woohuyn down. Woohyun is scared of the dark. The moment the light went off, Woohyun's fear started to surface and grow but he managed to calm down when the light of Sunggyu's phone went on. He silently thanked him but accused him for everything that happened and went wrong. Calling someone was not possible because they had no connection in that room and no soul was outside the room so all their hammering against the door and shouting didn't help anything.
 
So now they were in this situation where they gave up, Sunggyu was looking around the janitors room and Woohyun was banging his forehead against the wall.
 
“Now stop that already! It's irritating the hell out of me! Calm down, okay?” Sunggyu complained while sitting down onto the ground and playing with something he found on the ground.
 
“Why should I stop? Just look at our situation! I'm stuck in here with the biggest in the whole wide world and you tell me to calm down?” Woohyun hissed back.
 
“It's not that bad. And why do you keep cursing? What did I do to deserve to be called an ?” Sunggyu asked really curious.
 
“What did you do?” Woohyun's anger was beyond control now. He walked over to the sitting Sunggyu and with every word that he spoke he poke Sunggyu's chest in an accusing manner. “Isn't it obvious? You are after my cute little brother! You totally want to get into his pants! Do you think I will just stand by and watch how you seduce my adorable Sungjongie, play with him and then abandon him like some kind of broken toy? Do you think I will let that happen?”
 
“What?” Sunggyu was shocked with the things that Woohyun uttered. Was that guy for real? He bushed Woohyun's hand away and rubbed the spot on his chest, where Woohyun poke him over and over again. “I don't and I never will! Sungjong is just my Dongsaeng! What makes you think I want to get into his pants?”
 
“Yeah, yeah. Of course.” Woohyun didn't believe a word. “Just admire it! You fell for the beautiful and adorable charms of my little brother and want him all for yourself!”
 
“Do you have a thing for your brother?” Sunggyu asked rather amused. He had placed his phone onto the ground between Woohyun and himself and was staring at Woohyun. The light was bright enough to outline Woohyun's suddenly reddening cheeks.
 
“O-of course not! He is my brother. I only adore him as my little brother. That's normal!” Woohuyn defended himself.
 
“Your ranting just now didn't seem like an older brother speaking of his younger one.” Sunggyu smiled amused.
 
“So what if I'm a bit overprotective!” Woohyun admit. “You are the one after my little brother!”
 
“I'm not.”
 
“Then why do you keep walking him to school? Why are you spending your breaks together with him, even though his class is in another building and why do you always eat your lunch with him?” Woohyun recalled the happenings and the anger only grow more and more.
 
“That's... It's...”
 
“Hah! There you go! Just admit it already! You love Sungjongie!” Woohyun pointed his finger at Sunggyu. “You wouldn't do that for just every perosn!”
 
“Look! It's a cockroach!” Sunggyu exclaimed and took his phone to direct the light at the cockroach. “Isn't it fascinating?” He looked up at the younger with excited eyes and hoped that was enough to distract the younger.
 
Woohyun scoffed. “I knew it.”
 
“That's not it.” Sunggyu gave up. “It's...” Before Sunggyu could explainhis behavior his phone started to beep. He took a look at the screen. This was not good. “Woohyun-ah! Come here!”
 
“Why?”
 
“Just come here already!” Sunggyu shouted at him and the panic in his voice left Woohyun with no other choice than walk over to him. He didn't expect to be shouted at like this and it kind of hurt him. Being yelled at like that by Sunggyu.
 
As soon as he was in Sunggyu's reach the older grabbed his arm and pulled him down to sit in his lap. He embraced him tightly.
 
“What?”
 
“It's going to be ok. You hear me? It will be ok!” Sunggyu said in a calming manner.
 
Woohyun was utterly confused with Sunggyu's sudden behavior. He felt weird and didn't like this feeling at all. “What will be-” Before Woohyun could finish his sentences the light of Sunggyu's phone went off. His battery died. Woohyun now understood what Sunggyu meant.
 
But it didn't help. Not at all. Woohyun's fear crept up and he began to tremble. The darkness was devouring him and he couldn't think straight anymore.
 
“Woohyun-ah. I admit.” Sunggyu's voice somehow managed to calm him a little bit. Only a bit. He still felt the fear.
 
Woohyun kept trembling, Sunggyu tried to calm him. He hugged him tighter against his chest and tried to distract him from the darkness. The only thing he could think off was to keep talking. He felt damn helpless. Woohyun was about to panic and he couldn't do anything.
 
“W-wh-what?” Come a trembling voice from the younger in Sunggyu's arms.
 
“Sungjongie is cute. Really cute. I like him” Sunggyu admitted.
 
As soon as the name of his younger brother fell, Woohyun understood what Sunggyu meant. “H-hah! I know it!” His voice was still trembling.
 
“I eat with him during lunch because he keeps me company without judging me. He is cute and honest. Not like those girls around me that claim to own me or pretend to have something going on with me. He sees me for whom I am. It's easy to talk with him and I love hearing the things he talks about.”
 
As Sunggyu continued with his list as to why he liked Sungjong, Woohyun could feel himself calm down. The fear was subsiding slowly as Sunggyu's voice filled Woohyun's ear. Sunggyu's mouth would brush against Woohyun's ear every now and then, while the older talked and another feeling started to grow within Woohyun. He didn't like this feeling. Not a bit. He wanted to hear Sunggyu's voice but he wanted him to shut up as well. He was confused. Confused and scared of what he might feel.
 
“I like it to walk him home because like that I can spend more time with him-”
 
“Shut up!” Woohuyn couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to push away from Sunggyu but he couldn't help but tighten the hug and nuzzle into Sunggyu's shoulder. “Shut up!” He grabbed tightly onto Sunggyu's shirt. “Shut up!”He didn't like this feeling.
 
“No.”
 
“I don't want to hear it!”
 
“But I need to say it.”
 
“Shut up!”
 
“Woohyun.” Sunggyu said softly. “Woohyun, please listen to me.”
 
“Don't call me like that.” Woohyun whispered into Sunggyu's shirt. Another fear crept up. The darkness was long forgotten as he closed his eyes to ignore what Sunggyu wanted to say. His feelings were driving him crazy. He should have known it. It was not Sunggyu he was jealous of. It was Sungjong. All along he was jealous of Sungjong. He didn't want to admit it but somewhere along the way he had fallen for Sunggyu. He was too blind to realize his feelings for the older. And realizing them now, when the older confessed to him how much he liked his little brother was pathetic! He felt really pathetic. What an idiot you are Nam Woohyun! He started to tremble again and he couldn't stop the tears falling escaping his closed eyes.
 
“Please. Just listen to me!” Sunggyu didn't know what to do. Just when he thought the younger had calmed down, Woohyun a had started to cry. What could he do in a situation like this. He felt so weak. Woohuyn was afraid and he could do nothing to calm him down.
 
“Woohuyn. Woohyun. Listen to me! It will be alright! Everything will turn out just fine. You hear me! Everything will be fine!”
 
“No! No it won't!” Woohyun sobbed into Sunggyu's shoulder. “Nothing is fine! Everything is so ed up! It just doesn't makes sense! Why... Why?”
 
At this point Sunggyu was at a loss. He didn't understand what Woohyun was talking about. “Woohyun?”
 
“Please! Please, just be silent for a moment! Please!”
 
“...Are you alright?”
 
“No... Nothing is alright!”
 
“Woohyun. It's going to be ok. I'm sure Sungjong will come searching for you when he realized you are still not there. He will come for you.”
 
Hearing that Woohyun flinched slightly. No... He didn't want to see Sungjong just yet. He didn't want to after realizing his feelings for Sunggyu. It would be hard to face his little brother. He had to hurry up and burry his feelings before Sungjong found them. He couldn't face his brother like this. Totally pathetic.
 
He let go of Sunggyu's shirt and pushed Sunggyu away. He put a bit of distance between himself and Sunggyu. As soon as he did that his fear crept back up. He tried to suppress it.
 
“Woohyun?” Sunggyu reached out for him but Woohyun only slapped his hand away.
 
“Don't touch me!” Woohyun was trembling by now. He closed his eyes to calm down.”Get away from me! I know it! You are after my brother!” He tried to cover his feelings. He didn't want to let Sunggyu know. He just didn't want to. Sungjong likes Sunggyu. He had to give up. He wished that he could go back to the time where he didn't realize his feelings. And Sunggyu's nice gesture was not making it easier for him. The more he realized it, the deeper he fell. He wished for Sunggyu to be an and let him be. Be overwhelmed by his fear. That would give him a reason to hate him!
 
“You idiot!” Sunggyu shouted and all of a sudden Woohyun found himself in Sunggyu's embrace again.
 
“L-let me go!” Woohyun pushed back but Sunggyu was stronger than him.
 
“Just shut up and listen to me, will you!”
 
Woohyun stopped struggling when Sunggyu shouted at him like that and hit his head.
 
“So, like I said I like it to walk him home because like that I can spend more time with him but that's not the only reason!”
 
Woohuyn didn't want to hear anymore. He tried to block Sunggyu's voice but with no success. The voice was so soft, so sweet, he had to listen to him-
 
“Whenever I'm with Sungjong and wherever we are, you are there as well.”
 
Woohyun was blank. He tried to process what Sunggyu said just now,
 
“I love listening to him because all he talks about is you. I love spending time with him because you will always be there as well. I love walking him home because it's like I'm walking you home! I love eating with him because I can see you sitting across the table and staring at me. I love being around him because I then I have the feeling that I'm all you are looking at! The center of your world. I wish to become all you can ever think of, that's why I search for his company! Because that's the only way for me to be with you and get all your attention! I'm sorry but I used Sungjong.”
 
Sunggyu was happy that Woohyun couldn't see his face right now. He had closed his eyes and waited for a reaction but none come. Woohyun was completely still. He stopped trembling and crying. For one moment Sunggyu thought that Woohyun had fainted.
 
“W-what?” Woohyun was blank! Completely blank. He tried to process it all but he seemed at a loss. Did he just hear wrong? Did Sunggyu just say... that he used Sungjong? “Y- you used my brother?”
 
“T-to get your attention! To make u notice my existence!”
 
“You used my brother to get my attention? Why? Why would you want my attention?”
 
“You didn't listen to me, did you?” Sunggyu chuckled slightly.
 
Woohyun did listen. He heard everything and his heart raced a bit faster with every word Sunggyu said to him. But he had to hear it. Hear Sunggyu say it! Just to make sure he didn't get that wrong!
 
“I love you, Nam Woohyun.” That's all Woohyun needed to push his head out of Sunggyu's shoulder and search for Sunggyu's face in the dark room. The moment his hands cupped Sunggyu's cheeks he placed a slight kiss on Sunggyus lips, hoping this was enough for Sunggyu to realize his feelings.
 
And it was more than just enough. Sunggyu brought his hands up to his face and leaned in again to capture Woohyun's lips in another sweet and heartfelt kiss.
 
When they parted both of them felt amazing. Knowing that the other shared the same feeling lifted a stone up from their hearts.
 
“I still won't forgive you for using my precious baby brother.” Woohyun murmured against Sunggyu's lips.
 
Sunggyu just chuckled.
 
“No, I mean it! I'm serious.”
 
“Yeah, of course.” Sunggyu just kept chuckling. “So how about you confess to me now as well? I already told you how much I love you. It's your turn.” Sunggyu wanted to lean in for another kiss but Woohyun turned away.
 
“I won't! Your punishment for using Sungjongie!”
 
“W-what? That's not fair!” Sunggyu whined.
 
“That's life!”
 
“Come on!”
 
“No!”
 
“Please!”
 
“No!”
 
“I think the cockroach was at the place you are sitting at now.”
 
“What?!”And just like that Woohyun felt something crawl up his pants and he jumped up. Afraid and disgusted.
 
“Get it out! GET IT OUT! It's in my pants!!!”
 
“Stop moving! I can't get it like that!”
 
“Please just get that thing out of there!”
 
.
.
.
 
Suddenly the door opened and right in front of Sungjong was his older brother with his pants hanging down from his legs and his Hyung that kept pulling them down.
 
“I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your Seven minutes in heaven“ Sungjong smirked at them and turned away.
 
“S-Sungjongie! It's not how it looks.”
 
“Yeah of course.”
 
The moment Sungjong turned a corner he pulled out his phone and called somebody.
 
“Thanks Sungyeol Hyung. It worked better than I expected.”
 
“Everything for you my baby!”
 
AN: I'm sorry if it's seems to rushed or too cliche but that's all I could come up with in this short time.
 
StarlightSpirit: This is just so perfect! I loved it so much <3 It doesn't seem rushed or cliché at all and I love how you got them so close using Woohyun's phone battery. Eeep, you are so good at writing Woogyu <3