Ep.38

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 38 'Love & Hate!'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Anata no 100 no Kiraina Tokoro by Ayame Gouroki

~Chanyeol~
"Chanyeol-Oppa!" I heard a female voice called me out.

I looked back and I saw Suzy coming towards me. I don't know what to say or to do.

"Oppa.. we need to talk.." She said and grabbed my hands and we both went away.

~No POV~

Taehyung, Shizuka, Ami & Aya were having a lunch. "Omo! today was the start of School Fest Events!! I'm so excited!" Aya cheerfully. "Me too!" Ami said and they clapped their hands like a little kid.

"Aherrrm! Ami is so excited becuase she's having a date with the library boy.." Shizuka teased Ami and the girl blushed hard. The three of them laughed at Ami.

"Will you please Shut up!" Ami said and covered her face.

"After school, let's have fun at the school opening later.." Taehyun said.

"That's a good Idea Taehyung-oppa!" Aya & Ami both said.

Taehyung looked at Shizuka and she also looked at him. They exchanged smile to eachother.

~Shizuka~
Afterwards..

Ami, Aya, Taehyung-oppa & I, roamed around the school, many students participated for the opening of the School Fest, there are various of events tonight like fireworks display, dance party & etc. There are also lots of food carts and shops around the school.

"Shizu-chan, Ami & I will go there for a while, have fun with Taehyung-oppa" Aya said and they both giggled. What?! Hey wait don't leave me with Taehyung-oppa Alone!
But before I could say something, the two of them run away.

"I guess, it's just the two of us now.." Taehyung said, I looked at him, *It's not like I don't want to be with him, it's just... I'm feeling something when I'm alone with him* I thought.

I nod my head, he took my hand and we continued to walk. I looked at our hands who's clasping together. *Taehyung-oppa...you..you're changing what my heart feels..* I thought.

"Let's eat some cotton candy!" He cheerfully said and sweetly smiled at me.

"N-neh.." I said and smiled back at him.

We went to the Cotton Candy cart, he bought 2 cotton candies.

Afterwards, we started enjoying our cotton candies. "So Yummy!" He said, he acts like a little kid, I'd never thought that this gangster-baddass look bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter