Ep.25

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 25 'It's Surprise! pt.1'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
SPARKLE by FARIES

~Shizuka~

So Chanyeol is going to meet up with me tonight. Omg! don't tell me we're going to a date.
Nahhh~ that's not going to happen, tsk tsk... in my dreams only *sigh*

I get off my bed and decided what to wear. "Ok this is not a date! so shut up Shizu" I said to myself and look for a casual clothes. So I'm wearing a simple jeans & a black tee.
It's alreadly 6:30 pm and I'm waiting for Chanyeol-oppa.

A few moments later, Elina called me up "Unnie! Chanyeol-oppa is here!"
I immediately stood up and fix my dress. I hurriedly went down and saw Chanyeol-oppa waiting at the living room. He's wearing a black tuxedo what the hell he's so damn HANDSOME <3

"Hey.." I said.

"Hi.." He replied. "Let's go now..." He said. Ok, I have no idea where this jerk is taking me.

We ended up riding his car. Then a few moments later we stopped at the street full of boutiques & salons.
He went out  and said "follow me"
I did what he said and we entered a salon. "Chanyeol-ah! it's nice to see you here again" A gay-guy said.

"Hey, Sonny, please take care of her, I know you're awesome" Chanyeol said and winked at his gay-friend. "No Problem baby~" Sonny replied and dragged me and did something terrible to me and it started by taking off my glasses and I hate it. Afterwards he put some contact lens to my eyes which I found scary.

"Easy girl... this will make you more beautiful.." He said and I was silent like hell.

*Aigoo! Na Eotteokhae! Heeeeeeeeelpppp!* I thought

Meanwhile...

Chanyeol-oppa was busy asking her cousin nearby the salon for a dress; for me to wear. After the creepiness, that gay -Sonny did to me. He gave me a blue mini-dress and ordered me to wear it. So I headed to the dressing room. After locking the door I jumped back when I saw my reflection through the mirror.

*This is me?* I asked mentally while pointing myself and my reflection back & forth.
I shook my head, and I'm not believing this mirror it's lying to me. Gosh! I need more muriatic :)
I change my clothes and wore the beautiful blue dress and the result is this

(A/N: this is actually Shizuka Nishida from DREAM
at their ONLY YOU single)

I went out of the dressing room and Sonny was waiting for me. "aigooo! neomeo yeppeo!" He squealed. "Gomawo~" I replied and smiled at him.

He leaded me way out where Chanyeol's waiting.

"Here's your girlfriend dear~" Sonny said and pointed at me. Chanyeol looked up and his eyes widened, jaw dropping...

"She's so beautiful isn't she?" Sonny said which made Chanyeol startled.

"Eherrrrmm" He cleared his throught.

"Yeah.. thanks for doing this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter