Ep.19

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP. 19 'A Little Good Side of Him... (pt.2)'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Unripe Apple by Hyuna

 


-Shizuka-
The Next Day...

So I walked super-slow way to school. Aigoo, my foot was still aching aish!

"Shizu-chan!" Ami called up. I looked back at her and she's with Aya.

"Ohayou!" I greeted them with a smile on my face

"Where have you been after school? we've been searching for you"

Aya said. "Oh! I-I- I went home early, you know so many things to do" I lied.

"Jinja?! it's weird you always hang out with us afterschool" Ami suspiciously said. my eyes widened, I'm dead.

"Well-- you --" I tried to lie beautifully but it's a total fail.

"Yah! You're with Chanyeol yesterday aren't you?" Ami blurted. "What?!" Aya exclaimed in shock. I lowered my head and gave a nod. "Tsk tsk tsk.. " Ami said.

"Why you're with him?" Aya asked. "Well, I forgot to tell you Aya-chan that Chanyeol & I have an agreement that I'll help him to stalk his girlfriend" I explained.

"What?!" Aya exclaimed in shock. "Gwaenchana, That girl also have some creepy plan" Ami said ang giggles why pointing me.

"That's stupid Shizu-chan? why did you agreed to him?" Aya asked. "B-because he said that he's going to report me to the police if I'll not help him" I explained. "Kyaaaaah! This is really stupiiiiid" Aya irritatedly said. "Mianhae..." I said. "tsk tsk tsk, just be careful, you know there's a lot of consequences" Aya said and patted my back.

"The class will start soon, Kaja!" Ami brightfully said. We started to walk when they noticed my so-slow-walk "Shizu-chan,gwaenchana?" Aya worriedly asked. "N-neh.. no need to worry" I said. "Kyaaah! what happened to your foot?!" Ami exclaimed I looked down at it and then to Ami with wide eyes. Mygosh! she saw the bandage on my foot.

"Oh, it's just a little cut" I lied but I actually I got wounded + sprain Aigooo! "Seriously?" Aya asked. "N-neh, It's just a little wound no need to worry about" I said, "Oh, okay. Shizu-chan please take of yourself" Aya said and I gave her an assuring smile. Then we headed to the classroom.

~Chanyeol~

I'm still not believing my crazy thoughts about Suho-hyung & Suzy. Are they really cheating on me?

I asked Suzy again to meet up with me later after school. But she refuses it again and made an excuse again for their rehersal.

*rehersal! rehersal! pffffft!* I thought angrily.

I texted sadako.

To: Sadako

Hey! let's meet after school

a few minutes later there's a reply from her.

From: Sadako

Neh, arraseo

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter