"Pretty?"

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

“Rim-ah!” Mia ran to Yoorim who was near the school gate. “I want to eat the black thing with rice again.”

“Kimbap, Mia.” Yoorim said. “But I need to go work now. You can come with me if you want.”

“Sure. Then make me kimbap.” Mia linked her arms with her and went to the café.

****

“When will she finish?” Mia looked around searching for Yoorim. “*Sigh*” She drank her iced coffee while drawing on the window. ‘Jung Daehyun’ she wrote. She stared at it when she saw two guys looking at her throught the window. She squinted her eyes. It was Youngjae and Daehyun. She flinched and rubbed the name out.

“Mia, lets go.” Yoorim called. Mia followed her out. She glanced at Daehyun who was on the opposite side of the road. “Oh, it Daehyun and Youngjae.” Yoorim waved. They waved back.

“Wahh~ So lucky. Daehyun only looks at you…” Mia said. Yoorim looked at her and smiled.

****

“Sleep here, its late.” Yoorim said.

“Eung.” Mia said.

Yoorim and Mia sat down eating kimbap with Popo in the middle. “Aigoo, I feel so uncomfortable without make up.” Mia touched her face.

“Without make up?” Yoorim coughed. “I thought you were wearing natural make up. Wahh…You’re very pretty.”

“But Daehyun…” Mia sighed.

“He said he liked natural looking girls.”  Yoorim then got a message. It was from Daehyun.

‘Hey, you’re out of work right? Let’s go acrade.’

“Arcade? This late?” Mia peeked on her phone.“You have his number?!”

“Y-Yea…He want to go arcade…” “Its really dark though…” “I know right…”

‘Its kinda late…maybe next time…’ she texted back.

‘Oh, it is. Next time then.’

‘btw... did you ask me that question because of Mia?’

“Oh, what do I say…?” She looked at Mia, who shrugged.

‘she’s pretty.’

“Oh, oh, Mia.” She showed the text to Mia. “He said you’re pretty.”

“HUH?! Really?!” Mia took the phone and read it. “Mwoya? Does he like girls by their looks?”

“Seems like it…”

“Heol…I really hate that type of guys…” Mia frowned.

“Don’t you too?” Yoorim asked.

“Mwo?! No, I don’t!” She said.

“Then why do you like him?”

“I heard him singing.”

“That made you fall for him?!”

“Yeah. Its so romantic…”

****

“Mia, I’m need to see someone. You go.” Yoorim said.

“Arraso.” Mia said before going to the class room first. She waited at the gate waiting for Daehyun to come. “Aigoo, its cold.” She shivered.

“What are you doing here?” She heard Kai’s voice from the behind. He was hanging on the gate.

“Huh? Oh...I’m waiting for someone…” She replied.

“Its cold. Here, wear this.” Kai handed her his gloves.

“Aniyo. I’m okay.” She said. Kai got off the gate and slipped it into her hands.

“I just doing this since I like you, nerd.” Kai said and walked off. Yoorim froze. ‘What…?’

“You’re jaw is going to drop off.” Baekhyun pushed her jaw up with his finger. “What happened? Did someone confess you or something?”

Yoorim nodded then shook her head. “A-An-Ani.”

“Who’s the guy?!” Baekhyun said loudly.

“Ah…” Her voice cracked.

“Who’s the guy, Yoorim?” Baekhyun asked again. Yoorim held up her hands. “That’s Kai’s…Kai?!!” She nodded.

“Nahh… he wouldn’t confess so easily…” ‘Damn, I’m late…’ He thought.

“Is that allowed in Kingka and Queenkas world? Liking an ordinary person? The one who they call nerd?”

“Where did you hear that? Of course it’s allowed.” Baekhyun mumbled. “Do you like him…?”

“Ani…” She said quietly.

“That’s okay then. I’m going!” Baekhyun then ran off.

“Heol…I hope he’s lying….” She mumbled. Then she spotted Daehyun with Youngjae. They were goofing around, kicking and hitting each other.

“Annyeong.” Youngjae waved. I waved back.

“What are you doing outside?” Daehyun asked.

“Ah, that…” I scratched my head. “Mia really likes you, Daehyun.”

“I know but she doesn’t seem to be a nice person…”

“You haven’t even talked to her. How would you know her personality when you only send her a cold glare and make her cry?” Youngjae scolded him.

“You made her cry?” Yoorim asked.

“I didn’t. She just cried…” Daehyun mumbled.

“He did.” Youngjae said. “And he says he doesn’t like girl who cries when he’s the one making them cry.”

“Girls who cries EASILY.” Daehyun corrected him.

“Shud up.”

“STUDENTS!!!” The three turned around when they heard an angry shout. “YOU ARE LATE!!”

“Oh, crap.” Yoorim crushed.

“Let’s run!” Daehyun insisted and ran. Youngjae dragged me by hand. We all ran to the class and luckily we weren’t late.

“Why are you late?” Baekhyun asked.

“I had to talk to him.” Yoorim replied pointing at Daehyun.

“About what?”

“Just *glances at Mia* about something.” Yoorim saw Mia eyeing with suspicious.

“Right!! Yoorim, Daehyun, Youngjae.” Teacher walked in. “Why were you three causing an earth quake in school?”

“Ne?” All three looked confused.

“Why were you running?” He ask again.

“Ah, we thought we were late…” Youngjae said.

“Ah, geurae…? That fine then…anyway, no running. Class has begun. Sit down!!” 


hehe...*runs nd hides* *peeks*

miahn....very late update....

i update quick fr next chap...