"What do you think of Kai?"

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

"Baekhyun?" Mia froze.

"Mia. What are you doing here?" He asked.

“I needed to- nevermind. I’m gonna go.” Mia said and left. She went to her apartment. She lay on her bed sighing. “He likes someone else. Yoorim. It has to be her. I haven’t seen him talk to any girls except her.” She sat up after remembering about Baekhyun. “What was he doing there? Are they in a relationship or something?” But she didn’t really care about that. She was really curious about the girl who Daehyun liked. “Urrgg. Did he reject me because im the Queenka? Or am I too girly?” she looked at her self and agreed herself. She was too girly.

****

“What was Mia doing here? How does she know Yoorims place? Hm.” He sat down as he was talking to himself. “When’s Yoorim coming? It’s already past 7.” He stood up and looked for something to eat. He found himself a ramyun and some kimbap. He ate while watching TV. After a while, Yoorim entered. She froze after seeing Baekhyun. “Byun Baekhyun? What are you doing here?”

“Oh. Why are you late? Doesn’t your work finish at 5?” He stood up and took her bags and placed it on the sofa. He directed her to the sofa by grabbing her shoulder and waist. The movement of his made Yoorims heart race. She clears . “It does.”

“Then why were you late?” He asks again.

“Why are you here? How did you know my password?” She asks back.

“Random guess? But change the password. It’s too easy.”

She shrugs. “What do you need?”

“I just wanted to come here. I’m hungry. Give me food.” He rubs his tummy.

“You have eleven friends. You should have just gone to theirs.” She mumbled as she stood up. She went to the kitchen to make him food. After making food, they ate together.

“What do you think of Kai?” Baekhyun said as he gulped the food. Yoorim choked. He gave her water.

“What do you mean?” She took a sip of water and wiped her lips with back of her hands.

“Kai. Do you think his good looking? Is he your type?” He asks.

“He is goo- Why are you asking me this? You’re not gonna make rumours, right?” She asks him suspiciously. Baekhyun shook his head with a serious face. He was serious. He wanted to know what she really thought of Kai. Kai likes her. What if she likes him too? What if they end up together?

“He is good looking but he’s not my type.” She took a bite of her rice. Baekhyun smiled. “What your type?”

“Umm. Clever, friendly, not wanting to give up. Person like Daehyun?” She thought for a moment and then nodded. Baekhyun’s smiled dropped.

“Daehyun?  That new dude?”

She nodded. The answer she said was not true. She had no feeling for Daehyun but for Baekhyun. She liked him since middle school. She didn’t want to be humiliated after receiving his rejection. She thought he wouldn’t like person like her. So had had kept a secret. No one knew except Hyemi.

“You?” She asked Baekhyun.

“Na? Hmm. Someone who wears glasses, has a fringe but looks pretty with hair up and without glasses?” He smiled. He was describing Yoorim but she didn’t know. She just nodded thinking she doesn’t have a chance.

****

(School day)

Yoorim walked in the classroom. She was greeted by Sehun and Chanyeol. “Hey nerd!” Chanyeol called. Yoorim tried to walk away but was grabbed by Sehun. “He’s calling you.” He said with a straing face. She walked over to him. “What do you think of Kai?” He asks. She looked at him confused. ‘Why are they asking me about Kai?’ She thought.

“I don’t think anything about him. Why do you ask?” She replies.

“Really? Hm. Anyway, you’re gonna buy us lunch.”

“I didn’t bring any money. I don’t even have some for myself.”

“Then find a way to get some.” He said then walked out. She sighed. She went to sit down. She put her head down. *knock knock* She sat up when she heard the table knock. It was Sehun. He handed her some money while looking around to see if anyone was looking. “Take it. Buy lunch with that. Not for us. For yourself.” She looked at him confused. “Wae?” “Palli take it before anyone sees.” She took it. Sehun then went back to his seat acting like nothing happened.

Yoorim was still confused. Daehyun then walked in with youngjae. He waved at Yoorim. She waved back awkwardly. “Are you okay? You don’t look good.” He asks. She nods.

****

“Baekhyunnie! Why did you come late?” Chanyeol jumped on his back. Baekhyun pushed him away. “You’re too touchy.”

“Where’s Kai?” He looks around.

“He won’t be coming today. He wants to erase his feeling towards Yoorim by going to a club.” Baekhyun walked to his classroom. He saw Yoorim and Daehyun talking. He walked past them as he looked at Yoorim and sat behind them. He stared at them with jealousy.

“Yoorim, give me your number.” Daehyun handed her his phone. Yoorim took it and typed in her number. “Picture?” He asked. She nodded. He put his hands on Yoorims shoulder as she posed and smiled at the camera/phone. They looked at the photo. “Oh, what this?”  Daehyun said after seeing Baekhyun in the picture. He looked behind to see Baekhyun. “Baekhyun, right?” He says.

“Yea, so? What do you want?” He says sternly.

“Let’s be friends.” He takes his hand out for a handshake. Baekhyun stares at it and say,”No.”

“Hm. Fine.” Daehyun turns back. Teacher walked in slamming the door behind him. “Yaya. Sit down. The class has begun.” Teacher started to take register. “Wheres Mia?” He asked. The students shrug.  

The class begun and Yoorim were focused until Baekhyun kicked her chair. She ignored it couple of time. She turned around to say something but Daehyun turned and said something instead. “Leave her alone. You are disturbing her.”


crap update bt meh...sawaii~~~