Love beginning maybe?

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

(School ends. At the café)

Welcome!" Yoorim bowed. "Baekhyun."

"Hey. What time do you finish?" He ask.

"At 5." "Ah. Okay. Ill wait here them." "Hm? Wae?" "I want to take you out as in thank you." "Ah, you didn't have to..." "No, I want to. Go work." "Your order?" "Iced coffee and milk choco cookies." "It'll be here soon."

****

Baekhyun sat there looking at Yoorims every movement. She wiped the table and picked up plates and cups.

"Excuse me!" Lady shout. Baekhyun turned around.

"Neh, ma'am." Yoorim jogged to her.

"This coffee is cold!" She said folding her arms.

"It is? Ill go get another one." She bowed.

"No. I want my money back." She demand.

"N-Neh?" "I said I want the refund!!" "I don't think-" "Call the manager!!" "Neh." Yoorim and and went. Baekhyun saw this and sat in front of the lady. "You the manager?"

"No." He eyed on the coffee. “Haha. That  coffee looks hot enough for human to drink.”

"Mwo? How would you know?" She shout.

"The steam is rising..." He said.

"Its cold for me!"

"What is the problem?" Manager stood eyeing the cup. Yoorim stood behind him.

"This is cold. I was refund." She ordered.

"Yoorim, get the coffee." He whispered in her ears. She nodded and went away.

"I don't want coffee. I just want my money back!" She shout gaining attention.

"No. Please. Drink the coffee and we'll give you a refund." He smiled but his eyes were cold. Lady stiffened and started to look uncomfortable.

"Ah, your come here often. And stay here for very long hours. You friend of Yoorim?" Manager asked.

"Neh." "Friend though... You eye on her every movement." "I like her. But I'm worried." "Why? If you like her, then propose." "I...I'm schools Kingka and she's and ordinary girl. She might get hurt."

"You have to protect the ones you love. Take care off her since she's my favorite worker."

"Neh. Byun Baekhyun." He reached his hands out. Manager shook it. "Ahn Jaehyun."

"Manager-nim, coffee." Yoorim came holding the coffee with two hands and wearing gloves.

"Thank you." Jaehyun said.

"Please drink." Yoorim said as she placed it on the table. All three looked at her. Lady hesistatly reached her hand out.

"Ah, you want gloves. Its very hot." Yoorim offered.

"Ani. She's fine. She wanted hot." Baekhyun said.

Lady grabbed the cup and her face immediately changed. It showed pain. "Aish!" She dropped it spilling it on her. "Ah!"

"Oh, first aid!" Yoorim said.

"Yaish!! Leave it. I'm going!!" Lady then stomped out.

"Haha. Thoses customers are seriously." Jaehyun chuckled.

"Weren't we harsh on her?" Yoorim asked.

"We're teaching her a lesson." He said. "We get those kind of customers every year. They drink and eat all they want and ask for refund by making lame excuses."

"Ahh." She nodded.

"Leave early. He wants to take you out." Jaehyun said.

"Its 4." "Just leave and come tomorrow." He said and went away.

After a while, Yoorim was done changing. Baekhyun and Yoorim went out .

"Where are we going?" Yoorim ask.

"Secret~"

"Wae?" "Since its too early..hm. Let's hangout at the acrade.

"Mm. Sure."

****

"Yoorim, you know candy floss kiss?" Baekhhyun smiled.

"Eh?" Yoorim stopped eating the candy floss.

"You haven't watched the drama? The wind blows or something. I forgot the name."

"Ani. I do know. I was just caught off guard..." She said and pulled the floss to her lips. Baekhyun bent down and place his lips on the floss. They had eye contact. Yoorim Quickly pulled away blushing.

"Haha. Gwiyowo."

"...*stares*" Yoorim had butterflies in her stomach.

"Ah, have you tried any street food around here?" He asks.

"Some. I don't come here much."

"Ahh.. then let's go eat then come back." He grabbed her hands and took her to the street food area. "Annyeonghasaeyo, ahjusshi." He bowed.

"Haksaeng! You came again!" The man bleamed. "Oh, who is this? Girlfriend?" He grinned.

"Eh? A-Aniyo. Chingu." Baekhyun said uncomfortably.

"Its okay. I used to say that as well when I was your age." Man smiled. "What do you want to eat? I'll give you discount since you brought your 'friend' here."

"Thank you." Baekhyun smiles. "Rim-ah, eat anything."

"Eung." She said. She looked at the stall. there was many foods and was hard for Yoorim to pick.

"Owahh. Ahjusshi!!" Baekhyun shout. "What do you exactly put in this fish cake? Its very delicious! As usual."

"Haha. Secret~" Man smiled then turned to Yoorim who still hadn't eaten. "Haksaeng, eat. Just grab anything and eat it."

"Ah, neh." She said and picked up a hotdog. She took a bite and her expression immediately brighten. "Daebak..." She wowed.

"I know right." Baekhyun nudged her. "This stall is the best. Ahjusshi, you really aren't going to tell me the secret behind your cooking?" He ask again.

"Alright, alright. I'll tell you one since you come here a lot." Man gave up.

"I only eat from yours!!" He smiled.

"Ah, gwerae? Haha, I'll tell you. Come closer." Two went closer. "The secret ingredient is... love."

"Huh?" Two said. "Love?"

"Yes love. Love encourages you to do anything."

"Where do you get your love from?" Baehyun asked.

"My belated wife. Even if I can't see her, I know she is here. I know she is giving me love." He smiled.

"Ah...love then." He glanced at Yoorim.

"Oh, haksaeng-deul, you can't keep standing here. You have a date so go somewhere much romantic and I wish you a long and happy relationship." Man smiled.

"Aniyo. She's not my girlfriend. Yet." He mumbled the last word. "Then, we'll be going then. I'll visit again." He bowed to the man.

"Gwerae. Ga. Have fun." Man waved them goodbye and two went away.

 

****

"Hey, pretty lady. Come with us." Mia was pulled back and surrounded by three students.

"Isn't this the Queenka of that crap school?" One said.

"Looks like it."

"Who are you?" Mia asked.

"We are looking for some fun."

"Urgh. I'm busy. Go find someone else." Mia said and tried to get out but was pushed back.

"We want you." One said.

"Ew. Get away." Mia made a discusted face.

"What did this girl say?" He scoffed.

Daehyun who was looking from far sensed some trouble. He was about to leave it when a guy grabbed Mia and dragged her forcely. "Aish." He ruffled his hair and went to them.

"Excuse me. Let her go." He said.

"Huh? who are you?" One said.

"Jung Daehyun." Mia said.

"Let her go when I'm being nice." He said again.

"We found her first. Go find someone else." Guys pushed his back and pulled Mia to him. Daehyun took a deep breath and tried to speak again but was pushed again.

"Yaish. Let me go you trash!" Mia kicked his shins.

"Mia, run." Daehyun grabbed her hand and ran.

"Yah!!" Guys shout and ran after them. Mia was being dragged by him. After a while, Mia couldn't run anymore.

"Stop." She tapped his shoulder. He slowed down and they sat on a bench panting.

"Thanks..." She said.

"Whatever." He mumbled. "Don't walk alone. Its dangerous."

"Mm. Hands..." She said and carefully pulled her hands from him.

"Ah...anyway, I'm going. Friends are waiting." He said and went away.

"He held my hand." Mia smiled looking at her hand but soon smile disappeared when she notice she didn't know where she was. "Where is this place..."

"Boo!" Kai jumped in front of her.

"Wah!!" She jumped in fright. "Yah!"

"Miahn. What are you doing here alone?" He sat beside her.

"I'm lost..."

"Haha. How?" He laughed.

"I got into this situation and he came and made me ran all the way her."

"He? Who?" "You know. He." "Jung Daehyun?" She nodded. "Where's he now?" She shrugged, "With his friends."

"He left you for his friends?!"

"Ani. Take me home." She said.

"Since we're here, let's have fun. There's alot of games to play."

"Fine."

****

"What is this?!" Mia shout with annoyance.

"Stop playing and let's go."

"No. I'm going to win that."

"I'll buy you that toy in the shop." Kai offered.

"No. Its pororo..."

"Urgh. Move ill do it." Kai put he money in the machine and eyed on the toy grabber. He banged his hand on the grab button and the toy was grabbed.

"Wah!! You did it!!" She squealed.

"I couldve just brought you one in the shop instead of wasting $20 in this machine." Kai bent down and grabbed the toy and handed to her.

"Gomawo~" She thanked.

"Now let's go eat." He said and swung his arms around her.

"Ice cream!!"

****

"Hyung~~" Daehyun waved.

"Hyunnie~" Himchan hugged him. "You're gotton skinner. Eat more."

"Gukkie, Channie!" Youngjae cooed and earned kick from Yongguk, "Its hyung!"

"So what? We've know each other for many years."

"Aigoo." Himchan hugged him. "You've gotten chubbier. Eat less."

"Ah hyung!" He wined.

"Kidding kidding. *not*" He mumbled.

"Hyung!"

"Stop fighting. Let's go play. We don't have much time." Yongguk said.

"What You returning?" Daehyun ask.

"At 7." Himchan replied.

"that early?" Youngjae gasped. "Its only like 5 right now."

"We'll come next time soon. Don't worry, chubby kid." Yongguk ruffled his hair.


I DUN KNOW!!!! 

ill update sometime this week