"Hyung like her first."

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

(Time passes: Lunch)

Daehyun and Yoorim packed away and went to playground with Youngjae. They got soda each from the machine. They lay down on the grass staring at the sky.

“Hyun-ah,” Youngjae started. “You need to learn how to treat girls.”

“What do you mean?” He ask.

“You treat Mia like shes a total stranger and you don’t even try to notice her feelings.”

“She is a stranger…” He mumbled.

"You like person by their appearance, don’t you?" Yoorim asked.

"Well, I get attracted by the appearance then the personality." He replied.

"You said Mia's pretty. So any interests?"

"Meh. She's little bit above average." He replied. He felt uncomfortable when Yoorim keeps on talking about Mia everytime they talk. He felt as if his own crush was setting him on a date with other person.

"I know I haven't been Mias friend for a long time but she's a nice girl."

"What about the time when she bullied you?" He ask.

"That was the past Queenka Mia. Now she's changed. She's natural and nice Mia."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I trust her. She's my sister." Yoorim said.

“Sister?!” Youngjae blurted.

"Sister?! Your own sister bullied you?"

"In the past when we weren't sisters. Now we're sisters."

"What...?"

"Just give her a chance." She quickly changed the subject.

"I don't know." He mumbled. "Let's go in. We're late."

****

Yoorim stood in the line waiting to pay for her food. She searched in her pocket when she remembered she still had Sehuns money. "Ahh. I need to pay him back. But when?" She groaned. "He's hard to approach."

"Next please." The dinnerlady shout. She went to the dinner lady to pay. After paying, she sat down waiting for Daehyun and Youngjae. Some EXO boys walked passed her. Kai gave her a smile. Sehun was also there. He just glanced at her.

"Rim-shi!!" Youngjaes voice echoed as he ran to her.

"Hey." She said. "Daehyun?"

"He wasn't hungry."

"Ahh..." The two ate while talking about school and outside things. They went back to the class after finishing. "I'm gonna go bathroom." He said and ran off. She sat down and laid her head on the desk. "How should I give it to him? If people see me talking to him, I'm dead." Just then Sehun and Baekhyun walked in. Baekhyun sent me a smile while Sehun glanced.

“I’ll slip it in his locker.” She mumbled and made her way to his locker. She looked around to see no one. She took out the money and was about to slip in in when cold voice spoke behind her, “What are you doing?”

“Yelp! Don’t you make a sound when walking?” She asked putting her hand on her chest.

“What are you doing?” He asks again.

“I-I…” I shuttered. “Awooh. Here you go.” She put the money in his hands and walked away but was pulled back.

“I don’t need it.” He said and handed it back to her.

“Eh? No. Its yours. I’ll be going. People might be watching.” She said.

“Just take it.” He ordered.

“I’m sorry.” She bowed and ran off.

“Seriously, she is really...she doesnt even accept my kindness." He mumbled.

****

Kai and Baekhyun wandered around the field kicking cans. Some hit students but they couldnt say anything since it was the EXO. The two sat under the tree. "Kai-ah..." Baekhyun started.

"Mm?" He replied as he picked up a daisy.

 

"You like Yoorim, huh?" Kai stopped and looked at him, "How did you...?"

"Hyung likes her as well." Kai widened his eyes and asked, "Which hyung...?"

"I, Baekhyun." 

"Ah..." There was silence for a moment. "Hyung..."

"Wae?"

​"You know i let go person i like if other person liked them first..." Kai smiled. Baekhyun looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Yoorim...i'll let her go..." 

"Eh? Huh? Wae? You like her. Just because i like her as well doesnt mean you have to stop liking her." 

"I never said i will stop liking her. Im handing her over to you. But i will still like her." Kai corrected him.

"Ah...miahn..." 

"Wae~ Hyung liked her first. I dont want to have those drama fights over a girl." Kai grinned.

"Aigoo. Gomawo~” He ruffled Kais hair who pushed him away.

“Now treat me a meal.” 

 


kinda bad update bt yea....