Her New Side

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

Crap! What am I going to do? Queenka is my sister! We were eating. Dad was asking Mia some questions. She replied with a smile. It felt weird. She was a different person. “So Yoorim, from Mia’s reaction earlier, it seems like you two know each other. Am I right?” Mina said as she drank her water. “Uhhh…y-y-yeah. We go to the same school.” I replied.

“Yeah, umma. We’re classmate too.” Mia added. “She’s my friend. Aren’t you, Yoorim?” She turned to me. She smiled but her eyes were cold. “Yeah. W-We’re friends.” I said and I put some salad into my mouth.

***

We had finished eating. “Mia, Yoorim. We have to go. We are expecting some visitors today in the company.” What?! Go? No no no! I’ll be alone with Mia. We all went out of the restaurant. Mina and dad got in the car while I and Mia stood beside to send them off. Mina rolled down the window. “Yoorim-ah. Call me ‘umma’ next time we meet okay?”

“Sure. Have a save journey back.” I bowed. The car left. Mia and I were left. Alone. Why?! I and she don’t match!! I am happy that my dad is married again and I have a mother but MIA?

“I’ll get going.” I was about to go but Mia stopped me. “Ya! Where do you think you’re going?” She asked.

“Home…?” I said as I avoided eye contact. “Ya…don’t tell me you’re scared of me.” She poked my cheeks as she smile. “I’m different outside school, okay?” She put her hands on my shoulder. “I’m you’re sister now. Come on. Let’s go to your apartment. I wanna see.” She linked her arm to mine. “umm…o-okay…” I said. Okay. DEFINATLY weird. She doesn’t mind me being her sister? Do people in school know this side of her?

***

“Come on in.” I directed her in. She was looking around and touching thing as she just had entered the world. “It’s so pretty. Can I live with you?” She asked. I hesitated. Live with me? But she bullies me in school. It’s been three years being bullied by her. “I don’t think it will be a good idea though. What if people in school find out the queenka and a nerd is living together? It will be the end for you. Your popularity will drop and you even might be bullied.” I explained.

“Hmm…You’re right. I don’t like attention very much but I force myself liking it. Being a queenka is really hard.” She said as she sat on the couch. “Sorry.”

“Eh?! For what?” I was surprised.

“Sorry for bullying you. I had to. They told me to but I didn’t want to. I hate it when people are bullied. I hated myself for doing it.” Mia looked at me with teary eyes.

“It’s okay…” I said. “Ne, do you want to eat something?” I changed the subject. “Mm. Sure but do you have some spare clothes that I can change into? Wearing this skirt is really uncomfortable.” She said.

“I’ll get you some clothes.” I went to my closet and got some clothes. “Here. You can change into my room. ” I pointed to my room as I gave it to her. She went inside. I ordered some foods and started to make some side dishes.

***

I set the table. I went to the kitchen to the dining table back and forth. Eung! Did I make too much? Ah well.i saw Mia coming out. The clothes made her look cute. Her hair was up in a bun. “Wahh! What’s this? It smells so delicious.” Mia asked as she sat down. “What..? You haven’t tried this kind of food?” I asked. She shook her head. “We have our own chef. He makes rich kind of food.”

“Ahhh… rich girl obviously…”I sat down.

“Yah. You’re a rich girl too.” She said as she took a bit of eggroll. “OHWWAAH! DELICIOUS!” She stuffed more. “Ya, ya. Eat slowly. You’ll choke.” I said. She nodded.

“Oh! What’s this? Why’s it black?” She stabbed the kimbap and brought it to her face. Scanning it. “that’s kimbap and the black thing seaweed. Seafood.” I said. She kept asking question about foods. ‘What is this?’ ‘What is that?’ ‘It looks like blood.’ I couldn’t eat my food properly since I kept answering her question. “This is so squishy. What is this?” This time I blew.

“YAH! LET ME EAT. STOP ASKING QUESTION. JUST EAT.” I slammed my chopsticks down of the table and stood up. I pointed to every food on the table. “Kimbap, tofu, mandu, dukboki, japchae, kimchi, kimchi pancake, eggroll, sigeumchi samul.” I sighed and sat down. I was about to eat then I realized what I just did. I looked at Mia who was sitting there quietly and shocked. I gasped. “Oh my god, Mia. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing.” I put my head down. She laughed. “Were you annoyed? That was so cute. You should have did that when we were bullying you. You’re so cute and different outside school.”


late update, right...?

hmmph...had lot of schoolworks to do...