"‘miahnaeyo’…?"

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

Yoorim headed back to her class. She got soda on the way. As she was walking, she was suddenly pulled into staff store room. “YELP!” She squealed as she was pushed against the wall. It was the Queenkas.

“Yah, Park Yoorim.” One grabbed her collar. “Who do you think you are?”

“What do you mean?” She asked trying to get her hands off her.

“Give it here.” She ordered other member. She showed it to her. “What is this?” It was the pictures of Baekhyun coming out of her apartment.

“You stole our oppa. Why is he coming out of your apartment?” She screamed. Yoorim clenched her fist making the soda burst everywhere.

“YAH!!” All screamed at her. “This is designer shoes!!”

“Leave the shoes. This is much important.” She let go off Yoorim and grabbed another pile of papers and threw it to Yoorim.

“Whats your relationship between you and Baek oppa?!” She screamed with her high pitched voice.

“Unnie, another news…” One tapped her shoulder. She showed her her phone. “She and Kai oppa went in together and Kai came out in the morning with different clothes.”

“YAH!! You fu*kking sl*t!!!” She creamed again. She was about to slap her when the door opened. Sehun stood there giving the girls cold glares. He grabbed Yoorims wrist and pulled her out.

“O-Oppa…don’t tell me she got you as well.”

“Mess with her again; I’ll break your plastic faces.” Sehun glared. He dragged Yoorim to an empty classroom.

“Sehun-shii…” Yoorim removed his hand from her hand but Sehun held it tighter.

“What was the?” He asked pulling her close.

“What was what?” She asked back.

“Kai and Baekhyun hyung.”

“Ahh…” She hesitated.

“Speak.” He demanded.

“Baekhyun…I tutored him for the exams…”

“Kai?” “He was drunk and fainted in front of me…I didnt know where he lived so I took him to mine. He borrowed my clothes…”

“Ah, he told me…”

Yoorim sat down and dropped her head down on the table. She sniffed. Sehun knew she was crying. “Y-Yoorim…” She sat down decide her. “Don’t cry…I don’t know how to confront people…” She kept sobbing. “Why are you crying anyway…?” he asks. She sat up and wiped her tears with her sleeve.

“I’m just worried…”

“About what?” “They will spread rumors and will affect yous.” “Awoo. You’re worrying about EXO?” She nodded.

“I’m worried about you.” Sehun said. He reached out to her pocket and took out her phone as he took out his. He transferred his number to hers and his to hers. “Here. Call me whenever you like. You MUST call me if those plastic bother you again.” He smiled handing her phone back. She smiled.

“You have part time today as well?” He asked. She nodded. “Great. I’m dying for bubble tea. Ah, you have to give me friend discount!” He tried to brighten the mood which worked.

“Haha. Sure.” She chuckled.

****

"Welcome!" Yoorim welcomed the costumors and led them to tables. "Your order?"

"Most delicious cake here and black tea, please." A male said.

"Same for me." The girl said.

"Your order will be done soon. Thank you." She said and gave the order to the person working in the kitchen. She went to the entrance again as the customers came in. It was the EXO boys. Kai, D.O and Chanyeol. She bowed at them and led them to a table trying hard to hide her face so D.O wouldn't recognize her. "Your order please?"

"The same from last time." Chanyeol smiled.

"I do not remember." She said.

"Ah, really? I don't remember as well... get me an ice coffee and a rainbow cake." Chanyeol smiled.

"I just want bubble tea." Kai said looking as if he was forcing a smile on his face. He had given her to Baekhyun so he has to look from far.

"Slushie for me." D.O said.

"It will be done soon. Please wait." I said and went.

"Wahh...she's changed so much." D.O said.

"Huh?" Chanyeol said. "You know who that is?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? Her friend died because of us." D.O said lowering his eyes.

"Right..."

"Ah, Hyung. Look at him and tell us who he looks like." Kai said. He looked at Chanyeol.

"Gawd, you’re starting this again?" Chanyeol groaned.

"Dunno. Who?" D.O made O.O face.

"Eyes, ears and nose." Kai said.

"Eyes, ears, no- Hyemi..."

"Aigoo."Chanyeol groaned. "Will you guys stop with me and Hyemi resembles."

"Why are you getting so annoyed for?" Kai frowned. "We only are joking."

"You don't understand..."Chanyeol mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?" Kai frowned.

"I'm very hungry." He lied.

 Yoorim stood by the entrance waiting for Sehun to come. “He said he was going to come…” She said.

“Yoorim!!” Sehun jumped in front of her.

“You came!” She bleamed.

“Course I did. Ah. Those jerks are here.” He groaned at the sight of EXO.

“Go sit with them. I’ll get you your bubble tea.”

“Choco flavor.” He said and walked to the table.

“Eung!” Yoorim walked to the kitchen. “Excuse me. I will do this order myself.” She said to the worker who replied with a nod. After a while, bubble tea was finishd. As a thanks for helping her in school, she paid for him. She put the cash in the till and took the tea to Sehun. “Sehun-shii.” She placed it in front of him. He smiled, “Thank you.”

“Annyeong, Yoorim-shii.” D.O waved.

“You recognize me?” She asked eyes widened.

“*nods* we went to same middle school. It was before you started to wear glasses and hid your face behind your fringe.” He smiled. His eyes were twinkling as if she reminded him of someone.

“Ah, neh…” She bowed.

****

The café was closing. EXO boys were still here laughing and talking. Yoorim wiped the tables and cleaned the floor. “Yoorim, we’re going now.” Kai said. She nodded and led them to the door. They went one by one. D.O at the last whispered, “Yoorim-shi, miahnaeyo…” He then left leaving Yoorim confused.

‘What did he mean by ‘miahnaeyo’…?’


hehe...

double updates to make it up to my subbes

Chu~~


do comment nd subscribe~~~ [maybe upvote as well...?]