Flashback

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

Yoorim was teaching Baekhyun maths. She was shocked that he didn’t even know the basics. It already had past 7. Baekhyun was yawning with his chin rested on his hands. His eyes were closing little by little but he forced them open. Yoorim saw this and let out a soft laugh.

“You can go home if you want. You look tired.” Yoorim put down her pencil and stretched.

“Mm… I don’t want to go home. There’s nothing to do there.” He sat up. Popo came barking. “Awwooo. Your dog is soo cute! Whats it name?” he picked up Popo.

“Her name’s Popo. We live together.” Yoorim cleared the table.

“What kind of girl isn’t afraid to live alone? This place is very big too.” Baekhyun took out his phone and took pictures of him and Popo. “Ey, Rim-ah. We look alike, don’t we?”

Yoorim laughed. Baekhyun gave his phone to her. “Give me your number.” Yoorim hesitantly typed her number. She handed his phone to him. “Look at the pictures of me and Popo. It looks cool.” He said.

“Okay…” Yoorim clicked on the gallery icon. “1,296 pictures? Even I don’t take that much pictures.” Yoorim gasped. She scrolled down. All she could see was Baekhyun’s selca. All the pictures were cute. He even pouts? She thought. “Ya, ya. Don’t go scroll to-.” Baekhyun looked at his phone. “You did.”

“Is this yo-” Baekhyun cut her off. “Yes it is, even EXO members don’t know. Don’t tell anyone.”

“I won’t. No one would believe me anyway.”

 Baekhyun looked at her. He knew why she didn’t have friends. He knew her past but didn’t know the truth. Since middle school, he and the EXO were the Kingka of the school. They and the Queenka’s bullied people just for fun. Baekhyun weren’t one of those. He just watched them. He didn’t even want to be part of Kingka.

“Rim-ah, I’m hungry.” He pouted.

“Let’s get something to eat then.” Yoorim said as she stood up. She went to the kitchen and made some cup ramyun. “Here.” She gave one to Baehyun who was watching T.V. “Thanks.” He said.

“Rim-ah, why do you still have that picture?” Baekhyun asked.

“What picture?”

“The one with Jaehi and Hyemi.”

“I told you.” Yoorim took a bite of ramyun.

“I want to know the truth. I know you didn’t do it.” Baekhyun glanced at Yoorim.

“Then just think that it’s the truth.”

“No. Everyone has been misunderstanding you. Tell me the truth, Park Yoorim.”

(Flashback)

Jaehi, Hyemi and Yoorim close friends since middle school. Jaehi had always wanted to know how it feels like being a Queenka. But queenka’s and kingka’s in their school bully people. She wants to be a nice queenka. Hyemi and Yoorim are just normal. They don’t like bullying and attention. The three always look out for each other and promised not to let their friendship break.

Things changed when Hyemi was the next target of bullying. She didn’t know what she did wrong. Yoorim and Jaehi didn’t know why they are bullying her. Just seeing her get pushed around hurted the two. They wanted them to stop but they couldn’t stand up to them. It was hard for them. Hyemi had told them many times not hangout with her of they will get bullied as well.

The bullying had gone for a year. Queenka’s had done it too much. They don’t care how people feel. Hyemi prayed every night that tomorrow would be different. She was afraid to go to school. She would get hurt every day.

Hyemi had endured it but she couldn’t take it anymore. She stopped coming to school. It had already been 2 weeks. It made Jaehi and Yoorim worried. They went to visit her after school. They knocked nervously on the door. Hyemi mother opened the door with teary eyes. She let them in without saying anything. She knew how they felt and why they were here. Hyemi got her mother worried. She wanted her to transfer school but Hyemi kept saying she’s doing fine with a forced smile.

The two were at the front of Hyemi’s room. They knocked but there was no response. They went in. Hyemi was on her bed with duvet covering her. “Hyemi? You awake?” Yoorim shook her lightly. No response. “Hyemi, get up or ill force you.” Jaehi demanded. There was still no response. Jaehi grabbed the end of the duvet and flipped it. Hyemi was awake but not moving. Her back was facing the two. “Get up.” Jaehi grabbed her wrist. “Ah.” Hyemi winced. Jaehi looked at her wrist. Cuts. “YAH! LEE HYEMI!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?” Jaehi’s voice cracked as her tears escaped. Yoorim looked shocked with teary eyes. Hyemi snatched her hand. “Why are you here? I want to be alone.”

“How can we leave you? You’re hurt, idiot. We promised not to let our friendship break.” Jaehi whipped her tears. Hyemi didn’t reply. “Didn’t we?” Jaehi sat on the floor hugging her knees. She punched the floor with tight fist. “What did you do to deserve this?”

“Stop that, Jaehi. You’re bleeding.” Yoorim grabbed her wrist but snatched it from her. “Tell that to Hyemi. He cuts are deeper.”

“Hyemi-ah. You were strong before, why are you afraid now?” Yoorim kneeled down so she could see Hyemi’s eyes. “Transfer school. that is the only way out.” She said.

“What? And let them bully other people?” Hyemi looked at her.

“Think about yourself. Not others. I would rather be bullied. I don’t like you and Jaehi get hurt.”

“What about you? Think about yourself.”

“But you’re getting hurt. You’re hurting yourself more. Just transfer school and live your life better.” 

****

Hyemi had finally decided to move. No one except Jaehi and Yoorim knew. “Call us everyday.” Yoorim hugged her. Hyemi nodded. “You better tell us the truth.” Jaehi said as she hugged her. Hyemis got in the car. “I’ll never forget you.” She shouted through the window as the car drove off.

“Idiot, you’re dead if you do.” Jaehi shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks. Yoorim hugged her. “Jaehi-ah, she’ll be fine. She finally escaped.”

****

Time passed, the three girls contacted each and every day. Hyemi had told them she was doing fine. The school was great. She had made lots of new friends. She loved it there. Jaehi and Yoorim were happy that she was doing fine. In every phone call, Hyemi would greet happily and cheerfully. It made the two happy. But Hyemi had lied in every phone call. School wasn’t great. She didn’t have many friends. She wanted to go back. She missed Jaehi and Yoorim. She cut her self again.

****

“Jaehi, let’s go meet Hyemi. I miss her.” Hyemi said. Jaehi smiled and nodded. “Let’s go after school.”

They were on the way to Hyemi’s. They joked around in the street. Jaehi knocked on the door. Hyemi’s mother opened the door. The two were in front of her room. “Hyemi~ We’re coming in~” Yoorim said. There was no response. They went in. Their happy face turend down. “AHHH LEE HYEMI!!” Yoorim shouted. Hyemi’s mother came running. “HYEMI-AH! MY DAUGHTER!”

****

March 12th 2013. Lee Hyemi death. She was found dead in her room. Her body were covered in cuts. And she had stabbed her self. Hyemi had left a note on her study desk. 'It’s the same.' It read.

After her death, Jaehi and Yoorim had stopped contacting each other. Their friendship grew distance. Jaehi had got what she had wanted. Popularity. She hung out with the Queenka. she tried hard to fit in. They told her to bully Yoorim then she will be officially in the group. She said yes without hesitatingly.

Yoorim was at her locker getting her books out. Jaehi walked to her like she didn’t know her. She pushed her on the ground. “Because of you Hyemi died. If you hadn’t told her to transfer school, she’ll still be alive.” Jaehi walked away after kicking her side stomach.

The bullying of Park Yoorim began.


i wrote this on my phone...it got deleted so i had to rewrite it....


i wont be updating for a while

i have exams coming up and projects to do...T^T

bt DONT LEAVE me...