Unexpected

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

“Ya, Sehun-ah.” Kai spoke. Sehun looked at him as he drank his bubble tea. “Why are we bullying people?” Sehun shrugged. “We just do. I dunno.”

“Because of our bullying, some people committed suicide. Like Hyemi.” Kai said.

“That’s true but-” Sehun was cut off when Kai was looking so amazed. “Yah, look. She’s beautiful.” Sehun looked at the direction where Kai was looking. A girl was coming out from the staff room. He tilted his head and thought that girl looked so familiar. “Excuse me?” Kai waved. The girl turned to him. Her eyes widened. She quickly turned back and walked to the till. “Excuse me, I want to order.” Kai waved again. Male came over to him. “What would you like to order?”

“Not you. I want that girl to take my order.” He pointed to the girl. The male nodded as he smiled. He went to the girl and told her to take his order. The girl sighed and walked over to him. “W-What would you like to order?” She asked.

“Your number.” Kai smiled. “I’m Kai. What do you think of me? I’m sin-”

“Ya ya, Kai.” Sehun poked him. Kai glared at him and sent him i-am-busy-so-shut-the-hell-up look. “It’s the nerd. Yoorim.” Sehun told him.

“It cant be! Shes prettier than nerd.” He looked at her and scanned her face. “Why would you think that?”

Sehun pointed at her name tag. “Park. Yoo. Rim.”

Kai’s jaw dropped. “N-Nerd?!”

Yoorim lifted her hand and waved slightly. “H-Hey?”  

“Y-Y-You look different.” Kai said still shocked.

“Y-Yeah. Your order?”

“No. Sehun, let’s go!” Kai dragged Sehun out.

“Come back again?” Yoorim said.

***

“Whats with you, Kai?” Sehun said sipping his tea. Kai was still amazed. “You’re not shocked? That’s nerd. Park Yoorim, Sehun! I can’t believe I fell for her for a minute.” Kai put his hands on his chest. “But why is it beating?” He mumbled.

“Because you are starting to like her, idiot.” Sehun said.

“…wtf…?” Kai gave him a look. Just then Chanyeol and Baekhyun came, “Ayo, guys. Watcha talking about?” Chanyeol asked as he sat down.

“He’s starting to like Yoo-” Kai tackled him down covering his mouth. He mouthed him, ‘Ya, you are dead if you tell.’

“Get off.” Sehun said with a cold tone. Kai got off him.

“Like who?” Chanyeol asked.

“No one. This crazy dude is making up stories.” Kai punched him making Sehun glare at him.

“Don’t lie. You’re gonna dump her in couples of days anyway.” Baekhyun said.

“She was different!” Kai shouted.

“So there is a girl who you like.” Chanyeol smiled. “But I need to meet her first. I can’t just give you to her. I am your no.1 fan.” *thumbs up*

“Is he gay or something?” Kai mumbled. “if I tell you, you guys are gonna dislike her more.”

“We know her?” Baekhyun asked as he took Sehun’s bubble tea and drank it.

“Yea.”

“Then just tell us who she is!!” Chanyeol said getting annoyed.

“Calm down. I met her at the café nearby here.”

‘Wait…it cant be…’ Baekhyun thought. “Yoorim?”

“Oh. How did you know?” Sehun asked.

“I go to that café.” Baekhyun shrugged. “I have to go. See you tomorrow.”

“What’s with him?” Sehun mumbled.

“BUT! I’m not gonna like her or my reputation will go down.”

“Heol…Park Yoorim?” Chanyeol said.

“What~~? Its not my fault that she looked pretty with her hair tied up and without her glasses on.”

***

“Youngjae, pass here!” Daehyung waved. He caught the ball and shoots it in the goal. They were playing soccer with their other friends, Jongup, Zelo, Yongguk and Himchan. “YEAH! We won~~” Daehyun hi-fived Yongjae and Jongup since they were in the same team.

“I call re-match!” Himchan panted.

“Ya, Daehyun. I think someone’s looking at you.” Yongguk look at the person who was hiding behind the huge tree. Daehyun saw the person. “I’ll be back.” He went towards the person. The person turned and walked away but Daehyun caught the person. The person appeared to be Mia. He looked at her, “Why are you following me since morning?”

“I-I wasn’t!” She turned around and walked.

“I like another girl, so, don’t like me.” He said and walked to his friends. Mia froze in her spot. ‘He likes someone else?’ She thought. The first person who came to her mind was Yoorim. She ran to Yoorims apartment. She rang the bell several times. The door was opened. “Yoor- Baekhyun?”