Resemblance of Hyemi...?

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

“Kai-ah!” Sehun called as he went out of his room

“Wae?” He replied using the phone.

“We have our exams coming up.”

“Yea, so?” Kai shrugged.

“We need to study. Put that phone away.” Sehun took the phone and threw it aside.

“Since when did you care about exams?”

“I dunno. I want to do well this time. Be on the TOP 100 list.” Sehun said.

“I don’t want to.” Kai said and yawned.

“I heard Yoorim only likes boys who studies.” Kai’s head shot at him.

“I’m studying.” He ran to his room. Sehun chuckled.  “I need books. Ya, Sehun. Where are the revision books?”

“We have no books.” Sehun said.

“Then how am I suppose to study?” Kai popped his head out of the room.

“We go library.”

“Wheres that? Whats that? Is it food?” Kai asked curiously.

“Urg. It’s a book worm place. Lets go.”

****

“Wahh. So many books.” Kai wowed. He had never gone to a library before. So this might be his first time seeing many books.  Sehun had been here couple of times for some reasons.

“You picked any books?” Sehun asked holding pile of books in his hands.

“Huk, this many?” Kai raised his eyebrows.

“Meh.” He said and sat down on the table which was beside them. “Palli go bring a book.”

****

“Take this revision book.” Yoorim handed a revision book containing all the subjects.

“Does it help?” He opened the book flipping it.

“Meh. It helped me.” She shrugged. “Baekhyun, exams in one week. Your target is to be in TOP 100 list okay?”

“I’ll study hard.” He smiled.

“Eung. Do well.”

****

Youngjae and Daehyun were standing in front of the ddukbokkie stall. “Mmm. Yummy!” Youngjae shook his body expressing how tasty it was.

“Jae-ah, lets go now. You’ve already had 3 plates of ddukbokkie.” Daehyun paid the worker and pulled Youngjae but he refused.

“One more plate please.” Youngjae said.

“Yah, Yoo Youngjae. It’s me who’s paying.” Daehyun groaned.

****

 *PING* Sehun looked at the message he received.

From GaintYoda

Hunnie~ wut ar yu doin?? I’m bored.

He texted back, ‘I’m studying’. After a while her got a reply.

From GaintYoda

Wut.the.hell…? Yu feelin gud..? >o<”

“Whos that?” Kai asked looking up from his book. *PING* Sehun received a picture from him. Chanyeol had a confused face.

“Chanyeol. He’s bored.” Sehun replied. “Should I tell him to come over here?”

“Yea.” Kai said.

To GiantYoda

Come to library. me and jongin ar here.

Chanyeol replied okay since he had nothing to do.

****

“Chingu-ya!!” Chanyeol shout gaining attention. Sehun shush him by punching him on his arms.

“What are you doing?” Chaneyol asked. “Whats this?” He picked up a book from the table and flipped it through.

“It’s a book.” Kai replied.

“Yeush, I know that.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes then flashed a smile at Sehun who ignored him but then looked at him again.

“Kai, doesn’t he remind you of someone?” Sehun scanned his face.

“Hung? Who?” Kai looked at Chanyeol. “No.”

“What? Who do I look like?” Chanyeol touched his face.

“Hyemi.” Sehun said making Chanyeol flinch.

“W-What?! N-N-No way!” Chanyeol said shuttering.

“No. Look at him carefully.” Sehun said. “His eyes and ears. Similar to Hyemi.”

“Meh. Little bit. But there is no way they’ll be related.” Kai said.

“What? No. I don’t! Go away!” Chanyeol threw him a book.

“Ow.” Sehun rubbed his hand. He grabbed the same book and threw it at him. “Revise.”

“Shiro.” He rested his chin on the desk. “I came here to do something fun.”

****

“Daehyun doesn’t like me…” Mia mumbled. She was sitting on the swing. “He’s so cold.”

“Whats wrong with me?” “Am I that bad?” “I can change.” “I can study.” “Wait, he might like girls who is clever.” Mia jumped off the swing and went to the library. “I can be on the TOP 100 list. That way I might grab his attention.”

She wandered around and grabbed books. She sat on the empty table. She read the books title. “Heol. I’m studying just for him? Eh, am I crazy or what? I don’t study. Ill just find some other boys. Hmph.” She got up to leave when she saw EXO boys on the opposite side of the library. “They read?!”

“Ello.” Mia sat on the empty chair beside Chanyeol. “I didn’t know you guys read.”

“We are gonna be on the TOP 100 list.” Kai said.

“Since when did you care about your studies…?”

“It was his idea. Don’t know where he got it from. I’m just doing it for some reason.”

“Mia, doesn’t he remind you of someone?” Sehun asked. “Wait no don’t reply.” He remembere it was Mia and others who bullied Hyemi.

“Wae? Who?” she looked at Chanyeol.

“Don’t reply.”

“Oh.” Mia tilted her head.

“Crap.” Sehun cursed.

“Lee Hyemi.” She said. “The ears and the eyes. Am I right?”

“Well, yea…"


kinda boring chap...bt yea....sawaii