Aigoo...

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

*Knock knock* No response. *Knock knock* No response. “Gosh, I have to entry the pin then.” Baekhyun groaned. He was in front of Yoorims apartment. He rang many times but there was no reply. He entered the apartment talking his shoes off. “Yoorim?” He called. “Ello?” He called again. “Where did she go?” He took his blazer off and put it in the sofa.

Baekhyun looked around. Table was a mess. Kitches was a mess. The room kinda smelt bad. He went to her room. Yoorim was inside the duvet. “It’s 3 pm. She must’ve been tired.” He went outside. He entered the guest room. “Mens clothes?” He picked up a men shirt which was familiar to him. “Ah, Kai was here. He drank too much.” He said pinching his nose and dropping the shirt on the floor. He went back to the living room. “I’ll clean this first then make food.”

He picked up the cushions from the floor and placed on the sofa. He grabbed the hoover from the storage room and started to hover. He went to the kitchen to clear up afterwards. He washed the plates, dried them and put them away. After the apartment was clean, he searched fidge and cupboards to find some food to cook.

“Ahh…lets see. hmm…” Baekhyun scanned the cupboard. “Flour. Bread flour.” He read. “Yeast. Sugar, salt.” “I could make shibuya toast.” He closed the cupboard and directed himself to the fridge. “Egg. Milk. Butter. All the recipes. Ah. Oven. Does the oven work?” He checked the oven and turned it on. Luckily it works. “Great. Let’s get started.”

He put all the ingredients one by one and mixed them together making dough. He covered the dough with a wet blanket. “1 hour.” He set and alarm on his phone and sat in the living room turning the T.V on. Minutes passed. “Yoorim is a heavy sleeper.” He mumbled.

1 Hour later

*RING RING* *RING RING* “Aigoo, finally.” He took the dough out of the glass pot thing. (dunno wats is called…><”) He kneaded the dough making it more softer. He put the dough back on the pot and left it for another an hour.

1 Hour later…(dis is hw da toast is made…)

“Final step.” He took the dough and kneaded it again and turned it into a cylinder shape. He pulled out a knife and cut the dough in equal pieces. He buttered the tin and put them in it. He put the tin in the oven and left it for an hour.

****

“*sniff* *sniff* what is this smell?” Yoorim mumbled in her sleep. Then her eyes shot open and grabbed her phone checking the time. “Aish…i said 30 min nap not 4 hours. I need to clean up.” She was about to step outside when she saw the clean living room in front of her. “AH!” She wandered around the living room imagining she had been visited by the dwarfs from her fairy tale dream. “I’ve been visited by the dwarfs!”

“Dwarfs?” She turned around. Baekhyun was smiling at her. “You calling me short?”

“A-Ani. What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Its nearly 8 and you’re still in bed. What did you do to make you that tired?” He said.

“I was studying and WAS trying to clean the house.  Anyway, you know our exams in like 2 weeks.”

“Meh. *RING RING* Assa, its done.” He opened the oven using the oven gloves. He took out a tin which had bread looking food.

“Whats that?” Yoorim asked walking towards it.

“Andwe.” Baekhyun turned her around by putting his hands on her waist and pushing her into the living room. His touch made Yoorim heart race and caused her cheeks red. “Sit here. I’ll go make it. You blushing?” He leaned forward.

“A-Ani! Go!” She lightly pushed him.

“Awiioo. So cute.” He pinched her cheeks before going leaving Yoorim in shocked state.

****

“Rim-ah~ Come come. Its done~” Baekhyun sang. Yoorim sat on the dining table admiring the food. “Whats this?” She asked.

“Shibuya toast. Similar to French toast. It’s the only food I can cook without doing anything wrong.” He said as he sat down.

“Looks good.” She took a bite and frowned. Baekhyun looked at her biting his lips waiting for her answer. “Not good?” He asked.

“Ani.” She shook her head. “Its delicious. Bt I don’t believe that you made this…” She took another bite.

“Ya. I did make it!” He pouted.

“keke. Ill just pretend you made it.”

“Whatever. Just eat.” Baekhyun raised his fork up to Yoorim’s lip. “Ahh~” Yoorim was shocked by his action. Her heart raced as well. She ate it as she blushed.

“Since I did the cooking, you do the dishes. Okay?” Baekyun said with a smile.

“Eung.” Yoorim continued to eat.

****

“Wahh~~ That was great.” Baekhyun laid back. Yoorim nodded with agreement. She stood up as she picked up the plates. “I was joking, Rim-ah. I’ll do it.” Baekhyun grabbed her hands.

“Aniya. You made it.” She walked to the sink.

“I’ll help then.”

“Okay.” She the tap and watered the plates before covering it with soap. She washed and Baekhyun put it away. Her hair kept coming in her way; she took off the washing gloves and put her hair behind her ear. Baekhyun saw this and smiled. She continued to wash. Once again her hair came in her way, she groaned. She was about to take her gloves off again but she felt fingers sliding on her ear. She flinched. “T-Thanks.” She blushed.

Baekhyun put the stuff away but kept glancing at her. He stared at her and thought, 'She’s beautiful. I really do like her.’ He then smiled but then it faded.

‘I still like her.’ Kais voice ran in his mind. He sighed. “He’s my rival then?”

****

“Kai.” Sehun slapped his head and sat beside him.

“Ow. What was that for?” Kai groaned.

“You’ve been day dreaming ever since we’ve got out of school.”

“Miahn.”

“Say, Kai. What if, IF, I liked the same girl you like?” Sehun asked. Kai raised his eyebrows.

“We won’t. My and your type is TOTTALLY different.”

“What IF.” Sehun said again.

“Dunno. Let her choose. I won’t mind being her brother-in-law.” Kai said.

“I was expecting you to say something like fight or those bad stuff but you’re kinda have a good personality.” Sehun patted his back.

“Just because I play around with girls doesn’t I’m a total gangster who fight for love. If she’s happy, then I’m happy.”

“I like Yoorim.” Sehun blurted making Kai’s jaw drop.

“M-Mwo?” Kai grabbed his collar. Sehun grinned, “Kidding.” Kai loosened his grip, “Oh…Jjinja?!”

“I wanted to see your reaction. Your jaw looked like they were gonna fall off.” He laughed.

“Shut up. You scared the hell out of me.” Kai sighed then looked at him. “Yaish!! Don’t ever do that!!” He slapped his thighs.

“Arraso!!” Sehun slapped him back.

“If you’re sorry, buy me fish cake.”

****

“What you doing afterschool?” Youngjae asked Daehyun who was reading a poem book.

“Go home and eat.” He replied.

“We’re walking so stop reading.” He took the book from him.

“Give it back.” Daehyun said reaching out his hands.

“Andwe. What is this anyway?” He looked at the book. “Poem book. 1866??!! So old fashioned.”

“Shut up. Its not old fashion. Its kinda good and its gonna come up in our exams. You should read it too.” He explained.

“Aigoo. I rather do science.” Youngjae folded his arms. “Come on. Lets get ddukbokkie!”

“Eat again? You just had 4 ice creams!”

“Its not my fault the-” He was cut off by a female voice.

“Daehyun-shi…”

“Mia?” Youngjae said. Mia bowed at the both.

“Yes? Can I help you?” Daehyun asked.

“I just want to introduce myself.” She said. “I’m Mia, Class 3D. Half-sister of-”

“I’m not interested.” Daehyun coldly cut her off and walked away. Youngjae stood in the spot. He tilted his head and wondered why Daehyun acted like that. “Miahnhaeyo, Mia-shi.” He bowed apologetically and followed his friend.

“Aigoo!!” Youngjae slapped his head.

“What?!”

“Where did you learn to treat women like that?!” Youngjae shouted.

“I don’t like her!” He shouted back. Mia heard him and dropped her head.

“Even if you don’t like her, couldn’t you be nice to her?!”

“No. She bullies Yoorim!”

Youngjae looked back to see Mia. She had her head down and it was obvious she was crying. She was wiping her tears with her hand. Mia looked at the two then walked away.

“YAH!!” Youngjae shouted again.

“What now?!”

“She’s crying!!” He kicked his . “You know I hate guys who make girls cry!!” He walked away.

“I didn’t make her cry!”

“She likes you.”

“How do you know that?”

“She spied on you when we were playing soccer. I saw her looking at you during classes. And seeing her cry make it obvious that she likes you. Its like you turn down her confession. Wait no. You DID turn down her confession even before she could say it. Aigoo!! You didn’t even say hello. Your voice was so cold earlier. Aigoo…now I’m embarrassed because of you. I’ll see you at home. And forget about the ddukbokkie!”

“Why is he over-reacting?” Daehyun said to himself.

“I heard that!” Youngjae shout.

“Let’s go together!” Daehyun caught up with his friend. “You know I hate girls who cries easily.” Youngjae stopped walking and glared at his friend. He kicked his sins, “Girls are the one who gets hurt the most don’t you know! Yaish, I feel so sorry for your future girlfriend. I feel even sorrier for your future wife.”

“You’re so cute when you’re angry. You wanna be my wife?” Daehyun grinned. Youngjae was speechless.

“Yah, you piece of crap.” Youngjae said. “You wanna die?”

“Okay. I’ll be the wife, you be the husband.”

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN!!”

“What do you wanna be then?”

“I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOU!”