Revenge?

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

No beta-ed[?]

**might be out of place**


Yoorim got to school after the tiring walk. She didn't feel like studying. She was just tired. "Yoorim!" She heard Daehyun’s voice behind her.

"Hey." He said coming beside her.

"Hey. You're early." She said.

"I'm not. You're the one who's late." He smiled.

"Eh?" She checked her time on her phone. "Ahh..." She ruffled her head. "Let's just go."

Two got to the class; teacher looked at the two with sharp eyes.

"Why are you late?" He ask.

"We didn't realise the time...sorry, sir." Daehyun said and bowed, Yoorim followed him.

"Yoorim. It's very unusual for you to be late. This is the second time this year." He said looking at the registration book.

"Sorry, sir." She bowed.

"Go sit." He said. Two bowed again and went to their seat. Yoorim took out her book and a dictionary even though it was math lesson right now. She placed it in front of her and dropped her face sideways, closing her eyes.

"Are you sleeping?" Daehyun whispered.

"Eung. I'm tired." She murmured. "Cover me up."

Baekhyun saw this. He frowned at her actions. She was late and now, she was sleeping?

"Daebak." He mumbled.

"I know right." Mia said so suddenly surprising him.

"You shocked me." He nudged her.

"Miahn." She smiled.

****

Yoorim woke up when she heard people talking. She sat up realizing the lesson had finished.

"Here." Daehyun gave her sheet of paper.

"Whats this?" She asks taking it.

"Notes. You were sleeping. I was sure you weren't listening."

"Oh, gomawo." She patted his back.

"We need to go our next class." He said standing up as he swung his back over shoulder, accidentally hitting Mia behind him.

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um. Y-Yeah." She replied then walked away.

"Yoorim, here. Drink this." Baekhyun slid a sofa in her blazer pocket and walked away.

"Hm? Soda?" She said looking at her pocket. "Thanks." She said but he was already gone.

"Palli. We'll be late again." Daehyun fidgeted. Yoorim grabbed her bags and went out as he followed her.

****

"Class dismiss." Science teacher said and went out.

"Urg. Finally." Yoorim groaned.

"Why are you like that?" Sehun who sat in front of her asked. "You don't seem normal."

"I don't know. I'm just tired. Maybe because of the revision I did last night...." She answered him anxiously.

"Exams have passed already. Why study again?"

Before she could answer, Kai called him. He was resting his back on the door frame. He smiled at Yoorim. She quickly looked away.

"Come here." Sehun called. Kai sat beside him facing Yoorim. She got nervous. What if the people saw? What if they start rumours?

"I need to go." She said quickly walking away to Daehyun.

"Hoo." She breathes. "Gosh. What's with them, making me anxious?" She mumbled.

"What did you say?" Daehyun asked.

"Nothing." She shook it off.

****

"ZiTao. Stop." Lay pulled him back. Tao was once again picking on a top student, Ricky. His friends couldn't do anything as they were having a 'good' talk with Suho and Luhan.

"Luhan." Xiumin also pulled him. Xiumin bowed at the students. "Sorry."

Suho was just lifted by back of his collar by Kris.

"Sorry." Lay bowed again. The students quickly rushed away. When they were out of sight, Lay kicked Tao with his knees. "Hajima. Hajima."

"Why are you like this? You didn't stop me in the past. Why now?" Tao asked, raising his voice a bit.

"Yah, ZiTao. I was doing a reflection during those past years. Why did I just watch from the side when the people were suffering? Why didn't I do anything? But when it was Hyemi's anniversary, I realized this had to stop now. ZiTao, you killed her." The last sentence was said in Chinese. He had promised himself that he would say it but he can't take it anymore. Kris and Luhan were shocked at Lays word. 'Kill'. He was blaming him for her death.

"A-Ah." Lays voice cracked. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said that but it's true. You caused her stress."

"Ge, it was a joke." Tao said.

"It was funny to you. It wasn't for her. Did she laugh? Did she not mind you bothering her? To her, it wasn't a joke but a horror." Lays sentence was said in Chinese which meant he was serious about it.

"YiXing, you're frightening him." Kris spoke out.

"I said I was sorry." He said.

"I don't think sorry is enough." Suho said.

"He made her that way."

Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai saw the crowd and walked to them.

"Whats going on?" Baekhyun asked.

"Lay hyung said Tao made Hyemi that way." Luhan whispered.

"Huh? How did this start?"

"This dude." Xiumin slap Luhan head lightly."Suho and Tao were picking on some kids and Lay got kinda pissed and is having a quarrel with Tao, saying he has to stop the bullying."

"Ahh. Well that's true." He shrugged.

"Lay said, 'ZiTao, you killed her.’" Luhan added widening his eyes. "Daebak. He's like blaming Tao."

Chen frowned and could see the future of them breaking apart. He went to the two.

"Guys, enough. People are watching. Lay hyung, calm down. And Tao he is right. Stop. Okay everything is wrapped up right? Take hyung to get some fresh air. Tao, don't be too hurt but bullying dies today. Now go relax." Chen said turning him around and pushing him to Kris. Kris took him away.

"Lay hyung, did you have to put it in those words?" Chen asked.

"If I didn’t, he wouldn't understand. I wanted to get it right into his head."

"But still."

"I'm going. If he wants to make up, tell him he is sorry and will stop." Lay said and went away.

"Guys~ " Chanyeol jogged to them not know the situation. He saw the dark clouds. "Did I miss anything...?"

“Just go back to class, Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said. He nod and went afraid of making the situation worse.

****

"Did I really kill her...?" Tao asked Kris. They were sitting on a bench. Kris resting his back against the bench, Tao's face hidden in his hand.

"Tao, he didn't mean it like that. In short, he wants you to stop making people suffer." Kris said coolly.

"He is blaming me. How was I supposed to know she commit suicide because of me? I thought it was something to do with her parents and studies."

"I dunno. But let's stop bothering people now. They have their life and we have ours. We are invading their life, they don't like it. What if our life ware invaded, would you like it?" Kris asked still laying back.

"A-Ani..."

"Exactly. So let's stop today and forever."

****

"Chen." Baekhyun called when he was about to walk to the other side.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me it was her anniversary yesterday?" He ask. Baekhyun just realized it was her anniversary yesterday. He was wondering why they went out in black.

"You should have remembered." Chen then turned away and went. Baekhyun saw Kai and Sehun at the window. He went to them.

"Yah, did you know it was Hyemi’s anniversary yesterday?"

"It was? I didn't know." Kai replied while Sehun nodded.

"You did? What didn't you tell me?" He asked Sehun.

"We had no relationship. She doesn't know me, I don't know her. I thought it was same for you and other." He shrugged.

 "Ah, gwerae. I don't know either but I wanted to visit her."

“I’m gonna go get Yeol. See you at canteen.” Kai said then ran to Chanyeol’s form.

 

Mia saw Yoorim packing her bag and going out with Daehyun and Youngjae. "Where are they going?" She murmured. "She should at least have lunch with me."

"Have lunch with me." Baekhyun said.

"Ani. It's okay."

"The girls might bother you." "They won't. They won't even dare."

"Dont be too sure. If they do, come to me." With that he went away. When he went away, couple of girl came to her.  

“Yah, since you’re out of the group, you should stop talking to EXO oppas.” One of the said.

Mia sighed, “I knew this was going to come.” She stood up. “So what if I talk to them? They treat me as a friend; I treat them as a friend. Unlike you who touches and flirts with them. Stop bothering me since I want to like an ordinary life. Bully me if you want, but let me tell you this, don’t bother Yoorim. If you do, I won’t let it go.”

She walked away to the exit when she was pushed down. All the attention went to her. Chanyeol stood up from his chair and rushed to her. “What are you doing right now?” He ask the girls.

“Oppa, she started it.” A girl faked cried.

“I’m okay.” Mia stood up as Chanyeol helped her up. Kai walked in then got surprised by Mia’s hand.

“Yah, your hand is bleeding.” Kai said holding her hand.

“Huh?” She looked at it. “Oh…”

“Ahish, you people. Seriously!” Chanyeol shout. “She got hurt. Because of you people.”

“Let’s get you to nurse room.” Kai said.

“Eung…” She said.

“This is why….we dislike you.” Chanyeol said before turning away.

The girls stood stunned. They let out scoffs.

“She has definitely brainwashed them.”

“She became all kind and stuff so she could have them all.”

“That trash.”

Jia was looking from far corner. She was the Queenka leader now. She let out a smirk. “Let’s have fun. I will get my revenge.”



i come in peace, earthlings. 

well, i finally updated. Now let me tell you my lame excuses,

So i started Year 10....nd i get like 5-6 hrs sleep....

darn those projects and tests...

i did couple of test...lol i wasnt satisfied.



i'll update some